Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women (4240 Views)

Why U should Allow The Older Child Beat The Younger Child... / The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Klass99(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2020

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by SweetCunt97(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Take NL posts seriously at your own risk o.
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Sterope(f): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
LOL. Like she cares. You will be fine grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by zmpp(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Klass99:

I saw that thread and how it deteriorated into another "let us destroy Coco & Poco fiasco" it's funny how you didn't say anything at all about the bullies who started the smear campaign against both ladies and who delight in insulting/humiliating them without provocation, from thread to thread.

If someone or a group of people constantly insult you, what would you do? Any sane/normal human being will retaliate sooner or later, which is what these women do. Don't make it sound like they always throw the first punch and insult men unprovoked.

I have been on NL long enough to see how both women are attacked without justification. All it takes is a post/comment from them and the haters appear as if a battle cry was sounded.

Don't be unfairly biased in your assessment of these monikers. Judging by their posts, both past & present on different threads, I see very sensible & decent human beings behind those monikers. I am not shocked that one is hitched and the other is about to get hitched too. Decent/sensible men will see what I do too.

By their posts/comments you can reasonably tell apart, good personas from bad ones, shitty people from decent ones. It's really not that hard.

Stop supporting evil or what you do not know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Klass99(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2020

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Exactly. Let’s think about it, a man wants marriage, just like a woman. However, a man wants to live up to the image that he doesn’t want marriage. That way the woman can do most of the work.

The man starts to threaten the woman with menopause, singlehood, unhappiness, lack of prick...etc. The woman runs to any available man. The man remains the non-marriage party, while enjoying the marriage, if he is lucky o.

Sense will not kill me. grin
Wisest comment I’ve read on nl in a while. Thanks for the knowledge sis.

5 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by TheArchangel(f): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
I must have missed a lot.

The battle of subjugation......
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
chiddyok:

Wisest comment I’ve read on nl in a while. Thanks for the knowledge sis.
that means all your post on nl have not been sensible all this while
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
that means all your post on nl have not been sensible all this while
grin
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:
In the world today, we have more intelligent women than men, as evident in the arguments above regarding work schedules in organisations because of the obvious pandemic, lol.

Someone wants to argue on something he knows nothing about, all because of blind hate. How can a human be so SLOW? Dude is capable of calling white, black, all to get at me. grin

Not surprised he ran with his tail in between his legs. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by ThothHermes: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I thought you men normally boast that feminists do not find husband's, and that once a gal reaches 30, she's an evening newspaper, such nonsense. How come you are talking about the men in the lives of the ladies you mentioned? How dare you drag their partners into the stupittyy that runs on NL?. I may not have seen the other thread you have talked about, but I bet if you are fair in judgement, you would see clearly, that guys here insultt and abuse the ladies far much than we do.

Your second to last paragraphs is so childish and funny, pls grow up.
Sharap.
The men in your life could be your brother, father, etc.

That paragraph was meant so that your kind will have nothing to say against him except face the matter on ground. A man with a healthy cash flow and a wife is superior to all feminists grin

1 Like

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
zmpp:

Stop supporting evil or what you do not know.

And what do you know? My posts are there- can you bring receipts of these wonderful things you know about me? grin

You that is a good woman, what do you do apart from hop all over NL, wanking with any anti-Poco post? You carry my matter for head, so tey, the thought of me moaning under intense penising can send you straight into ICU!

You will die o! Take it easy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LordKO(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

LOL. See as your blood de hot, you want make I send you e-slap too. I wonder how I go take hate ma own personal person, no be say we de quarrel. Biglittlelois understands the reason why I said dat to her; such instigative post go make the needless thread to escalate.

Meanwhile, I no run, na 4 ur own benefit, make you no put allegation for ma head.
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
LordKO:

LOL. See as your blood de hot, you want make I send you e-slap too. I wonder how I go take hate ma own personal person, no be say we de quarrel. Biglittlelois understands the reason why I said dat to her; such instigative post go make the needless thread to escalate.

Meanwhile, I no run, na 4 ur own benefit, make you no put allegation for ma head.

Lol. How would you even think I will direct such comment to you? Am I mad?!!!! Abeg o, even mad man get friend. How are you? Been a while.
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LordKO(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. How would you even think I will direct such comment to you? Am I mad?!!!! Abeg o, even mad man get friend. How are you? Been a while.

I dey! Don't worry I go hola you elsewhere later.
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bleep off, each time I mention men, I keep saying it, the men in my life are exempted, good men are exemptions, your kinds that litter this forum are the ones I'm referring to.
ThothHermes:
Sharap.
The men in your life could be your brother, father, etc.

That paragraph was meant so that your kind will have nothing to say against him except face the matter on ground. A man with a healthy cash flow and a wife is superior to all feminists grin

10 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Klass99(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
LordKO:

Lwkmd
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which thread got deleted sef? And what happened there
Cc
Pocohantas cococandy
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Klass99:

shocked Smh and lol. grin

I can see why you're not well liked.

When someone slaps you, you retaliate with an upper cut, double jabs and a knock out punch. Tyson Fury, has nothing on you.

Your ability to evoke a smile/laughter from me, when hitting back is interesting.

It is getting stale already. “Bad woman ruins a man”. Everyday, same thing.

Coco is nice, I am not. I ignore you be say I am bidding my time. As I done get that Anslem04 time now, we go see who go tire first.

9 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LedRock: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm...
Ok, it's alright.
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by ThothHermes: 4:30am On Jun 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Bleep off, each time I mention men, I keep saying it, the men in my life are exempted, good men are exemptions, your kinds that litter this forum are the ones I'm referring to.
Yen yen yen
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Just like each time guys call women LovePeddler, our sisters and mother are exempted, trust nobody cos nobody holy pass. atimes those on our exemptions list av done or can do, worst. weytin your aunties for here do wey no pay dem you sha wan do

1 Like

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by bukatyne(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

All the men in your family are good, the rest are evil

Lucky you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It is getting stale already. “Bad woman ruins a man”. Everyday, same thing.

Coco is nice, I am not. I ignore you be say I am bidding my time. As I done get that Anslem04 time now, we go see who go tire first.

The fix taste of facts or truth ..as to be stale cos dey aint made frm variable ingredients ... besides its not as if ur dangote sphag tasted any beta.

A jekun iya ni o je, eni tí o toh ní .....

1 Like

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2020
anslem04:

The fix taste of facts or truth ..as to be stale cos dey aint made frm variable ingredients ... besides its not as if ur dangote sphag tasted any beta.

A jekun iya ni o je, eni tí o toh ní .....

Reply my comment to you on the first page. You think say you smart? You don’t know they need sense to troll? Something like you with poor English, low IQ, typing with a h-accent, wan troll me?

When I bend you over, knack you anyhow. You will learn like the people before you.

Good morning...

12 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Arsenate(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Reply my comment to you on FP. You think say you smart? You don’t know they need sense to troll? Something like you with poor English, low IQ, typing with a h-accent, wan troll me?

When I bend you over, knack you anyhow. You will learn like the people before you.

Good morning...
A low IQ local champion calling someone else low IQ. If you are so intelligent why do you delibrately avoid engaging intelligent dudes like pan.sophist, risen.phoenex, crack etc.

You only do this back and forth with guys with little or no wits and bants. I give it to you, you pick your battles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Arsenate:

A low IQ local champion calling someone else low IQ. If you are so intelligent why do you delibrately avoid engaging intelligent dudes like pan.sophist, risen.phoenex, crack etc.

You only do this back and forth with guys with little or no wits and bants. I give it to you, you pick your battles wisely.

Do they engage me? Why don’t they engage me too? Go ask your mentors that question. That is me acting like I have never quoted your icons before. I like that you didn’t include yourself, because you know say you sef no reach.

Thank you for admitting Anslem04 has little or no wits and bants. I knew I wasn’t wrong. You can join him to collect the rear penising. I have energy to knack two of you. grin

13 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Arsenate(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Do they engage me? Why don’t they engage me too? Go ask your mentors that question. That is me acting like I have never quoted your icons before. I like that you didn’t include yourself, because you know say you sef no reach.

Thank you for admitting Anslem04 has little or no wits and bants. I knew I wasn’t wrong. You can join him to collect the rear penising. I have energy to knack two of you. grin
Some of us enjoy watching from the background and not pretend to be what we are not, you should do that too. You are not that intelligent.
And, oh, in most cases when you engage those dudes you just do side attacks (dumb ones at that) and when they come at you, you call on the mods like the coward that you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Abuses Me At Every Little Opportunity / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property / Get A New Look For Your Children’s Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.