Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser (940 Views)

How To Make N8,000 Daily Using The Opay App In Nigeria / Make $10 - $30 Daily Using This Model / Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser by opemite: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hi to all Niaralander
Today I want to share with you another way to earn as much as you want using brave browser.
brave browser is a fast. Private and Secure web browser for PC and mobile. it blocks ads and trackers. but it allows you to earn money by just using it to surf the internet.

[size=16pt]You can earn money in two ways with brave[/size]
(1) by promoting brave as an affiliate
As an affiliate, you promote brave to your family and friends when they download brave through your affiliate link, you are credited with 2-7.5$ for everyone who downloads Brave browser FOR FREE from your link.
You have a Facebook chat with like 10 friends in it? —> 20-75$ (in minutes!)
You can post on your school/college etc. Facebook group (a good method). You easy get 20 of them?
—> 40-150$

You have relatives (who doesn’t). 5-10 will be gladly to do this for you —> Again, up to 75$

[size=16pt]Now the affiliate strategy set up [/size]
Download and install brave from the DEV tree (and not from the brave homepage): https://brave.com/download-dev/

(I will appreciate, if you give some support and download the browser from my Referral link and use it for 30 days)
MY REFERAL LINK HERE

While using Brave browser, create an account on Brave Creators.

Then, you’ll have to login into your account and connect to your Uphold Wallet and complete your Uphold Account.

** This should not take more than 1-5 minutes**

Using Uphold wallet you will be able to withdraw your earnings from Brave Creators to your bank account, credit card, PayPal, other cryptocurrency wallets and so on.

Uphold uses Basic Attention Token (BAT), 1 BAT = 0,30 USD, but you will be able to convert them in USD, EUR, etc. when you withdraw them (NO fees)

You can watch BAT’s coin evolution on CoinMarketCap

While you are logged on Brave Creators Dashboard, click on “+Add Channel” and select twitter channel and connect with your own twitter channel (you can have 0 followers, no problem)
You must do this so then; you will have a referral link. You don’t need to promote Brave on Twitter; you just need that referral link.

(2) by using brave to surf the internet all the time
You make money by using the browser and viewing Brave Ads or clicking in push notifications that is send to the browser. Each viewed ad will reward users and webmasters. Also each push notication click will make around 0.20 BAT.
Re: See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser by ogo4god: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
opemite:
Hi to all Niaralander
Today I want to share with you another way to earn as much as you want using brave browser.
brave browser is a fast. Private and Secure web browser for PC and mobile. it blocks ads and trackers. but it allows you to earn money by just using it to surf the internet.

[size=16pt]You can earn money in two ways with brave[/size]
(1) by promoting brave as an affiliate
As an affiliate, you promote brave to your family and friends when they download brave through your affiliate link, you are credited with 2-7.5$ for everyone who downloads Brave browser FOR FREE from your link.
You have a Facebook chat with like 10 friends in it? —> 20-75$ (in minutes!)
You can post on your school/college etc. Facebook group (a good method). You easy get 20 of them?
—> 40-150$

You have relatives (who doesn’t). 5-10 will be gladly to do this for you —> Again, up to 75$

[size=16pt]Now the affiliate strategy set up [/size]
Download and install brave from the DEV tree (and not from the brave homepage): https://brave.com/download-dev/

(I will appreciate, if you give some support and download the browser from my Referral link and use it for 30 days)
MY REFERAL LINK HERE

While using Brave browser, create an account on Brave Creators.

Then, you’ll have to login into your account and connect to your Uphold Wallet and complete your Uphold Account.

** This should not take more than 1-5 minutes**

Using Uphold wallet you will be able to withdraw your earnings from Brave Creators to your bank account, credit card, PayPal, other cryptocurrency wallets and so on.

Uphold uses Basic Attention Token (BAT), 1 BAT = 0,30 USD, but you will be able to convert them in USD, EUR, etc. when you withdraw them (NO fees)

You can watch BAT’s coin evolution on CoinMarketCap

While you are logged on Brave Creators Dashboard, click on “+Add Channel” and select twitter channel and connect with your own twitter channel (you can have 0 followers, no problem)
You must do this so then; you will have a referral link. You don’t need to promote Brave on Twitter; you just need that referral link.

(2) by using brave to surf the internet all the time
You make money by using the browser and viewing Brave Ads or clicking in push notifications that is send to the browser. Each viewed ad will reward users and webmasters. Also each push notication click will make around 0.20 BAT.
pls sir, give me your WhatsApp number let talk on this,
Thanks
Re: See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser by opemite: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
07038060264 that my WhatsApp number
Re: See How This Guy Make $$$$$$$ Daily Using Brave Browser by jideoye1: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
I like 09031381055

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent LC Advised By Access Bank And Fcmb:An Open Letter To The CBN Governor / Original Raw Ghana Shea Butter(ori) For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria / How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.