Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First (696 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by oluwafemme129(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladies read this very careful, it is very important. Before you say no to his proposal, their are some facts you need to know.

We have 7.8 billion people on this planet Earth. Women are 5.6 billion, men are 2.2billion.

So you see my dear sister think twice before giving attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 billion men:

1. One billion are married already
2. 130,000 are in the prison
3. 70,000 are mentally ill.
That means we have just 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the 1 billion:
1. 50% are jobless
2. 3% are gay
3. 5% are Catholic priests
4. 10% are your relatives
5. 35% are above 66years.

So ladies both the married and singles, you have to rethink before treating any man like a trash.

Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by NettyNelly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol, OP you funny oo, where you get this statistics from. Meanwhile do you need a well designs Logo?. Check my signature
Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2020

Op kukuma tell us where are the men that even want to indulge and venture in the business of no return,when 99% of lady out there are mere liability
Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
thats why we tell people to EDUCATE YOURSELF and EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN so that they wouldnt come to NL and write arrant rubbish.

even a clueless person can Google the world population to see that the above men vs women number is arrant rubbish.
Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by yuswrld20(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
hahaha
Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Not all men are marriageable and same goes for women.Stop quoting figures,real men and women are hard to come by,which makes those figures meaningless

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First by bayotwice(f): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce / "Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) / "Let All The Calls, Messages And Insult Stop Now" - Wumi Toriola Slams Seyi Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.