Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is This True About God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True About God? (1001 Views)

Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / What Is Special About God Being The Creator / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About God? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
If God created man in his own image, in technical reasoning, doesn’t this mean you are a God? “Image” is a literal term, image doesn’t mean physical looks and forms but His own abilities and capabilities. The special abilities and capabilities are locked deep within individual creature until you seek and realize there’s more than meets the eye. This is why we have some people that have special abilities and capabilities to help and influence the progress, finalization and success of His creation.

God is breeding Himself on earth and as well increasing and decreasing His physical capacity. There’s a PURPOSE for all this, a hidden purpose.

Am I thinking too deep or I’m actually heading somewhere?
Re: Is This True About God? by GodWrites: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm GOD
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
GodWrites:
I'm GOD
I don’t know what to say but something tells me He is not so far away like we are made to believe.
Re: Is This True About God? by GodWrites: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
I don’t know what to say but something tells me He is not so far away like we are made to believe.

Who made you to believe?
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
GodWrites:

Who made you to believe?
cheesy good question. Why did I believe it as well.

You know what they call the “lost sheep or sheeple”? this lost sheep is gradually finding its way.
Re: Is This True About God? by GodWrites: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
cheesy good question. Why did I believe it as well.

You know what they call the “lost sheep or sheeple”? this lost sheep is gradually finding its way.

I think I understand you. I remember passing through this phase, and what helped me was asking questions and seeking for answers that makes sense and can be proven.

If you believe in something you can't prove, doesn't that make you stupid?

But you see people, talk about a magical deity that they can't prove its existence.

But thanks to infant indoctrination, many people find it hard to believe that their entire faith is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? by Imo042: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

That's that was Prophesied in the Bible is happening now.
We are at the end time.
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

That's that was Prophesied in the Bible is happening now.
We are at the end time.
the kingdom of God is not at hand like we have been made to believe. but the kingdom is “in your hands”, whatever you do here on earth with your hand/heart/freewill determines if you will see this Kingdom or not.

Read the Bible with a clear understanding
Re: Is This True About God? by Imo042: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
the kingdom of God is not at hand like we have been made to believe. but the kingdom is “in your hands”, whatever you do here on earth with your hand/heart/freewill determines if you will see this Kingdom or not.

Read the Bible with a clear understanding

Okay show me where it is in the Bible.
Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
If God

No sir, you are not thinking well!

For you too have made robots in your image and after your own likeness, yet have you diminished a single bit?
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
GodWrites:

I think I understand you. I remember passing through this phase, and what helped me was asking questions and seeking for answers that makes sense and can be proven.

But you see people, talk about a magical deity that they can't prove its existence.

But thanks to infant indoctrination, many people find it hard to believe that their entire faith is a sham.

thank you, this helped. I think I’m beginning to see we humans as more ignorant than speculated.

The answers to so many questions lies within us but we are just too lazy/unholy/unrighteous to unravel these questions talk more of finding the answers. Hence we go with the flow, the easy way.

People made discoveries, they are humans like everyone of us, they kept seeking and asking before making the discoveries.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

Wow! You are both right!

grin it is at hand and yet it is in hand! grin.Exactly the kind of thing The Lord does!
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No sir, you are not thinking well!

For you too have made robots in your image and after your own likeness, yet have you diminished a single bit?
please elaborate, do you mean humans or God made robots(humans), metaphorically?
Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
please elaborate, do you mean humans or God made robots(humans), metaphorically?

Are you kidding? Did you not make robots looking like you and acting like you? shocked
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

this is where you get it wrong. Not everything written in the Bible for easy understanding, greater percentage of bibles messages are encrypted.

I take it you also believe a serpent actually spoke to eve in a garden and made her ate fruits against Gods directives? Metaphor my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
GodWrites:

The correct analysis is that people believed but they did not know the basis of their belief (neither did they search for it) which should have been okay but trust devils to give you an Examination when he knows you never studied!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you kidding? Did you not make robots looking like you and acting like you? shocked
lol. Humans are trying to make humans, robots are still the testing phase of humans human creation, but I doubt if humans human creation can be a success. Because that understanding is not within our reach yet( if ever).
Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
lol. Humans are trying to make humans, robots are still the testing phase of humans human creation, but I doubt if humans human creation can be a success. Because that understanding is not within our reach yet( if ever).

Good you know this therefore your statement "God is breeding Himself on earth and as well increasing and decreasing His physical capacity." should be expunged!

And also just as I stated earlier, your statement If "God created man in his own image, in technical reasoning, doesn’t this mean you are a God?" should also be deleted.
Re: Is This True About God? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Good you know this therefore your statement "God is breeding Himself on earth and as well increasing and decreasing His physical capacity." should be expunged!

And also just as I stated earlier, your statement If "God created man in his own image, in technical reasoning, doesn’t this mean you are a God?" should also be deleted.
your correction is why would Humans(God) want to(try) create another being?
Re: Is This True About God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
your correction is why would Humans(God) want to(try) create another being?

Nope my correction is that you said

"If God created man in his own image, in technical reasoning, doesn’t this mean you are a God?

And

"God is breeding Himself on earth and as well increasing and decreasing His physical capacity."

This Statements as you now know are wrong and should not have been stated!
Re: Is This True About God? by Kobojunkiee: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Carchoice:
If God created man in his own image, in technical reasoning, doesn’t this mean you are a God? “Image” is a literal term, image doesn’t mean physical looks and forms but His own abilities and capabilities. The special abilities and capabilities are locked deep within individual creature until you seek and realize there’s more than meets the eye. This is why we have some people that have special abilities and capabilities to help and influence the progress, finalization and success of His creation.

God is breeding Himself on earth and as well increasing and decreasing His physical capacity. There’s a PURPOSE for all this, a hidden purpose.

When you take an image of yourself using a camera, does it produce an exact copy of your person? undecided
Does the image have the same exact attributes (special abilities and capabilities included) as you do? undecided
Does the image reside in the same exact dimensions that you do? undecided
Can that image directly influence your particular existence, progress, finalization and success as a human being? undecided
Does that image, at the moment it is made, have all that is necessary to even outperform you as the original copy? undecided

If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then you have something there. If you answer No to any of the above, I suggest you get back to the drawing board and check for loose nuts and bolts while you are at it! cool

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Archbishop Of Owerri Found Dead! / Do You See The Mysterious Angel That Appears At TB Joshua Burial / ⚫⚫Proves that God Exists You Can Cast out & Resist devil's You can't Kill Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.