Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76149 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
emerged01:

Trump is behaving like a Nigeria president. Honestly,Twitter is the only different between them.

Have any Nigerian President sign checks to all its citizens?? Can any Nigerian President give press and answer questions like Trump!?? Even at his age 74?? Have any Nigerian President Lead businesses, financial markets like Trump?, have any Nigeria President talk and do things in confidence like Trump, a man who is bold, confident and pragmatic, IF YOU DONT HAVE HATERS, you are not doing well, He is doing well. Each American got money during corona, which one Nigerians receive? If he is not responsive people will still talk like they say buhari is not responsive, a man who is updated with the day to day life of the world.. sometimes don’t just follow stories online, watch clips of the person in questions, read his profile, how far he has come..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by NinjaMetahuman: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
chatinent:
So Wizkid uses Android. Wow.
I bet his Android can pay your rent for 2 years wink
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope this doesn't get you arrested
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Moezzy1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't agree with Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I have bookmarked your name. You owe me an apology.

Just don't generate another flimsy excuses by then.

I know it's difficult making constructive criticism with Trump supporters.

Till then...

Constructive criticism is pointing out the good things he did and bashing him on the bad things. Constructive criticism is being objective rather than a mole for the opposition...Lol.....We'll talk again in November grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by chatinent: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Okay.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by yrex01(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

Shame on Nigeria,especially our generation,trump of all people aaaaah, Nigerians are the problem of that country not govt,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,why government won't take advantage of us,because we are weak when we see something we haven't seen before.
Shame

@ ChristoBam

It's too bad bro,Nigerians are full of rubbish,I always thoughts that religion is the problem of that country but I now know that its beyond that,am out of Nigeria for the past 5 years,to come and stay home will be most dangerous decision for me right now,are these set of people that will sorround me?,we still have long way to go,Nigeria can worship anything,shioor
please don't come home... Nigerians are worse than any natural disaster
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
m140:

You fit president?
why not ,am I a disabled like you ?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by MERCHANDISER: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
this one na another mata to settle
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by lereinter(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
100% correct
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by leaculpa: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:
Says the boy who can't keep his dick in his trousers.

I don't know what's funny here?

Buhari has his issues, Trump has his own.

There's no basis for comparison.

The two are useless leaders.
You are agreeing with wizkid. So both leaders clearly have sthn in common.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
ChristoBam:

You wonder how we make the worst choices of leaders? You've got your answer. They are all over Twitter. Defending rubbish. I see a black person defend Trump and then I click on the account, 8 out of 10 times, it's a Nigerian.

Y'all are the Buhari enablers not us ...You want me to support Satanic ISIS sponsoring democrat over Trump? You must be out of your mind
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by alezzy13: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

[s]Have any Nigerian President sign checks to all its citizens?? Can any Nigerian President give press and answer questions like Trump!?? Even at his age 74?? Have any Nigerian President Lead businesses, financial markets like Trump?, have any Nigeria President talk and do things in confidence like Trump, a man who is bold, confident and pragmatic, IF YOU DONT HAVE HATERS, you are not doing well, He is doing well. Each American got money during corona, which one Nigerians receive? If he is not responsive people will still talk like they say buhari is not responsive, a man who is updated with the day to day life of the world.. sometimes don’t just follow stories online, watch clips of the person in questions, read his profile, how far he has come..[/s]

Trump Zombie
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

I don’t know what's wrong with Nigerians,you people are blindly supporting Trump,Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's y we keep suffering,that's why citizens don't want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta
NgeneEbo
tegrianonigltd

@ Zamrito
You are chronically maad for calling Trump "Competent",have u lost your mind? Or u just want to be stupid,whats wrong with you people... Aaaah

Trump is over Competent , despite distractions from you Satanist , gays , communist and Muslims / Drug smugglers he was able to set over 100 Economic records which he will again when the Economy opens ... George Floyd is killed by democrat cops in a democrat led city in a democrat run state and it's Trump you want to blame ... Watch it man

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Faithful4real(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
He is using the latest tecno phone.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Infact trump is envying buhari

The way buhari perpetuates impunity and go scot-free

Trump is dying to do that in America

American should be grateful for their strong foundation laid by their founding fathers and immaculate past presidents

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Faithful4real(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

I don’t know what's wrong with Nigerians,you people are blindly supporting Trump,Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's y we keep suffering,that's why citizens don't want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta
NgeneEbo
tegrianonigltd

@ Zamrito
You are chronically maad for calling Trump "Competent",have u lost your mind? Or u just want to be stupid,whats wrong with you people... Aaaah

Look at this Obama wife fvcker.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by alezzy13: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

[s]Y'all are the Buhari enablers not us ...You want me to support Satanic ISIS sponsoring democrat over Trump? You must be out of your mind[/s]

Absolutely no difference between you lot.

Trump worshippers= PMB Zombies. Clannish, hypocritical, narrow minded
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Faithful4real(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You are current.

Which he will never reveal.

He got loans from same China he is castigating and same with Ivanka who also got patents in millions of dollars

When you listen to CNN and you come here to talk rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta
NgeneEbo
tegrianonigltd

@ Zamrito

I have been out of Nigeria so many years now, schooled in England, so it’s you who need to travel, I have been over 26 countries, if you dey my IG, you won’t even reply me in that manner, because here na faceless forum sha, Na why, schooled in the best, Middlesex, London Business School, TRUMP is competent than your buhari, your buhari give anybody money? His own COS died of covid no better hospital.. Bleep them

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
alezzy13:

Absolutely no difference between you lot.

Trump worshippers= PMB Zombies. Clannish, hypocritical, narrow minded

At least I saw Trump end ISIS and create record Jobs for blacks , what has Buhari achieved

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.