Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Happy Birthday To A Dependable Warlord, Asari Dokubo- Da Edi- Abali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To A Dependable Warlord, Asari Dokubo- Da Edi- Abali (330 Views)

What Is Edi Abali In Kalabari And The Igbo Connection? / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Dependable Warlord, Asari Dokubo- Da Edi- Abali by HappyNigerian: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DEPENDABLE WARLORD- DA EDI- ABALI

The deepest fulfilment in life is impacting positively on your kingdom and the whole world at large, you have excelled considerably on both accounts and even more.

I salute your uncommon fearlessness and bravery in upholding and standing for the truth, though we disagree on principles most times, but I cherish the love we share; my dear senior cousin; the Edi- Abali of Kalabari, happy birthday.

I and my family celebrate you, as you add another year to your years. Truly the Lord has been your Shepherd and has kept you for the Defence of our common destiny .

May God continue to bless you in myriad ways and garrison you with His goodness and mercy on all sides.

God bless you for always standing for the Kalabari Se.

Congratulations.

Alabo Onimim Batubo Quarkers.

Se Tombo of Kalabari
https://www.inform.ng/post/alabo-onimim-batubo-quarkers-pays-tribute-to-asari-dokubo-on-his-birthday-calls-him-dependable-warlord

Re: Happy Birthday To A Dependable Warlord, Asari Dokubo- Da Edi- Abali by mike8804: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
warlord wey fat pass pig

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Supporting Buhari’s Reelection Was Igbo’s Best Calculation Nwosu / Edo APC Crisis; PANPIEC Peace Committee Moves To Reconcile Oshomole And Obaseki / Governance Beyond COVID-19: Back To Kwara, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.