Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults (41435 Views)

Sexual Assaults: Pastor Paul Mukendi Found Guilty In Canada / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Hathor5(f): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nostradamus:
Good!

Na D only thing Nigerians sabi do be this.

It's either we do virtual protest online

Or

We re-act on social media.

No meaningful protest.

Nigerians,i hail thee cool

In times of COVID it is the only form of protest and social media is a powerful tool so it is meaningful. If you feel more should be done, go on a hunger strike. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Pidginwhisper: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Dextre(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nostradamus:
Good!

Na D only thing Nigerians sabi do be this.

It's either we do virtual protest online

Or

We re-act on social media.

No meaningful protest.

Nigerians,i hail thee cool

Oya lead the way na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Victor08032(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
angry angry sad shocked sad

But are are the raper

But let be sincere, Let demand justice for this young girl...
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
philip0906:
lol
Humour me please, what's funny?
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by yemzzy22(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Anyone caught with such act his balls should be crush both left and right with a stone or bounded #say no to rape I feel their pain's God help us all
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by oyeb15: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls stop lockdown too. It promote rape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by LedRock: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok na, it's all good shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Victor08032(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
But are are the raper

But let be sincere, Let demand justice for this young girl...[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by ENGINEERG(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Go to the street to protest, can't you see what American are doing.., But we like it or we don't like it , Rape and racial killing will increase year in , year out... we can only cry for JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by TripA(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
I came hoping to see an actual protest but I was amused when I saw online protest with hashtags and flash cards......anyway I am against rape against it yesterday would be against I tommorow
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Joannebaby: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's a good move. This issue of rape is becoming alarming. It's high time we say No to it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hope the crest case comes up again

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by pretyval: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I stand in solidarity #SAYNOTORAPE

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Millenniumlady(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sexyjigga:
This beastly behavior needs to stop.

#Justice for Uwa,

#Say no to rape

#Let's protect and love our women

#Women are Queens

#Men are Kings

Alexa please play me Love is all that matters by Diana Rose.
Kings ko prince ni try that rubbish with me and I'll drag you by the balls
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by jovijovi: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too bad, no place is safe again, even inside church. rip to Uwa.

pls. check my signature for ur waist trainer and other body shapers, buy any of our products and get one waist trainer for free.
we deliver nationwide.
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by skuribeebo: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
ednawande2580:
Following reports of rape incidents over the past few weeks in Nigeria, a virtual protest against rape tagged #StopRapingWomen has now commenced.

Some of the rape incidents recently reported have resulted into the death of victims, who were gruesomely killed by their attackers.

It would be recalled that Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a 22-year-old 100-level student of Microbiology at the University of Benin, Edo State was raped and brutally killed by unknown assailants in a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) where the victim went to read.

Omozuwa died after being raped and smashed in the head with a fire extinguisher in the church located at Ikpoba Hill area of Benin City, the state capital.

Moji Delano Blog also reported the rape of a 12-year-old girl by 11 men at Limawa quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa state.

Similarly, a 9-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her father in Ibadan, Oyo state.

Many Nigerians in solidarity through the virtual protest are now demanding for the intervention of Federal and State governments and security operatives in the recent and recurring happenings.

Join the virtual protest. #StopRapingWomen.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/06/nigerians-commence-stop-raping-women-virtual-protest-against-sexual-assaults/
Stop visiting men in their house .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cha E, but last last, most girls are the cause of their own problem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Chirowman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
good rapist should be made to face the law .
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by RuddyFusion(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let's head to the street for the protest
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by OKTolu: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Say no to rape
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
skuribeebo:
Human to human, do you think this is the right thing to say?

22 year old raped in the church
12 year old raped by 11 men
9 year old raped by her own father

And this is what you could come up with?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by paulolee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
good bt am sorry to say dt online tags dont work in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Asabe4(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
pretyval:
I stand in solidarity #SAYNOTORAPE
!!!
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by PoliticallyInco: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
SAY NO TO RAPE

SAY NO TO FORCING ANYONE DOING WHAT THEY DO NOT WISH TO DO.

ESLECIALLY WITH THEIR BODIES AND SEXUALITY.

SAY NO TO RAPE (SN2R)
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin OH Yoruba people and notice me undecided
What's the meaning of this now¿
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Chirowman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cha E, but last last, most girls are the cause of their own problem
stop making such statement you don't have any reason to justify rape.women are precious and should not be seen as a sexual tool be guided .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Sagay212: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Some times we need to do justice the traditional way. All these noise and hashtag " justice for Uwa" will not change anything. The people who killed and raped her are unknown. We do not have a database if every nigerian hence a forensic investigation cannot work.

Edo people suppose know how to kill the rapists without even seeing them. Na traditional way. E nor dey expensive, you nor need pay any policeman or write statement. Na correct jazz go solve am and the people wey rape the girl go die highest 1 week. But we abandon tradition dey call am evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Hypocrit: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Now this is the game.
let me first go and update my signature to reflect the recent happen before we look into other means.
Re: Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults by Hathor5(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
skuribeebo:

Is your house a rapist's playground?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests Lami Mai Rigima In Taraba (Photos) / Ugandan Maid Caught On Camera Suffocating Employer’s Child (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.