Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison (1817 Views)

How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial / Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review / Huawei Y7p First Look - Explore Huawei App Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
audububa:
https://gadgetstripe.com/smartphone-comparison-huawei-y7p-vs-tecno-camon-15-device/
you are not detailed enough in your comparism.
Google play can be side loaded on the y7p. And kirin is no mate of camon os

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
your own cup of tea
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea
look at this mad idiot, the fact that I visited your blog and corrected you to give more detailed information, you should appreciate that idiot. Seems you want me to give a negative feedback on your blog since you seem senseless. Simple correction they won't take and they want to become Linda ikeji overnight

10 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by TheOdd1sOut: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea
with this attitude of yours I'm 110000% sure you won't go far.

look at your fellow reviewers with 10 million plus subscribers (Unbox Therapy, JerryRigEverything and co) on YouTube replying and conversing with their viewers like casual human beings... you that doesn't have up to 0.1m subscribers is busy here forming local champion.

I pirry your blog sad

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by DarkJeddi(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea
Is this supposed to be a joke?

You call yourself a reviewer and your response to an observation is,your own cup of tea? sad

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by tellsblinks(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea
awon marketer!!

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by tellsblinks(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Smartphone Comparison – Huawei Y7p vs Tecno Camon 15 Device
By Abubakar Abdullahi- June 1, 20200
huawei y7p vs tecno camon 15
In this post today we will be taking a look at Huawei Y7p vs Tecno Camon 15. Both devices were announced in May 2020 and I have an unboxing and review video of the Tecno Camon 15 on YouTube.

Now both devices rock similar specifications on paper that’s why we have to put them together. As usual, we will explain everything for easy understanding. The main aim of this comparison is to help you decide which one you money should go to.

Comparison Between Tecno Camon 15 vs Huawei Y7p
Design Aspect Comparison
Here both devices have a plastic build at the back, a plastic frame, and glass at the front. In terms of weight, the Camon 15 is heavier and I understand that could be a deal-breaker for some it weighs 196g to the 176g on the Huawei Y7p.

The Camon 15 has a rectangular bump that houses the Quad camera setup and the flash. The Huawei Y7p specifications on the other hand show it has a triple camera setup at the back and the flashlight is under. Both have the rear fingerprint scanner.

Upfront both devices have a hole-punch display. When it comes to design the Huawei Y7p rocks a much more premium finish the color options are much more flashy compared to the color options of the Camon 15.

Display Comparison
In this aspect, the Camon 15 specifications show it has a much larger 6.6-inch display compared to 6.3 inches on the Huawei Y7p. Both devices have a 720p display resolution with similar pixel density. The phones are using an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.

Both devices have a noticeable chin at the bottom. The Camon 15 has a bigger display so in this aspect the Camon 15 carries the day. However, there are people that don’t fancy large displays they can go for the Huawei Y7p.

Camera Comparison
In this aspect, the Camon 15 has a Quad camera setup that consists of a 48MP primary shooter, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP macro lens, and a QVGA We all know that the Camon series is a camera eccentric series from Tecno mobile.

The Huawei on the other hand also has a 48MP primary shooter, 8MP ultrawide, and a 2MP depth sensor.

The camera sensor on the Huawei Y7p is more important because not everyone is interested in macro photography.

The ultrawide lens is also important for capturing buildings and other landscapes.

Performance, Storage and Software
The Huawei Y7p runs on Android 9 with EMUI 9 as the User Interface. It lacks support for Google services which is a huge deal breaker.

However, there’s a way to add the apps on your phone via the Huawei Apps Gallery. The Camon 15 runs on Android 10.

The Camon 15 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 processor while the Huawei Y7p is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710f both are clocked at 12nm.

In the storage department, both devices have 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.

The performance will be on the same level here. Both the lack of Google Support on the Huawei Y7p is a major concern. So Tecno is ahead In this aspect.

Battery Comparison
The Huawei Y7p comes with a 4000mAh battery capable of running a single day if completely charged and it also comes with a 10W fast charger outside the box.

Also read – Tecno Camon 15 vs Infinix Infinix S5 Pro

The Camon 15 has a much larger 5000mAh battery but charging could be a problem it takes longer to charge from 0% to 100%. And this mainly as a result of the slow charger it comes with. The Camon 15 doesn’t support fast charging.

Overall Verdict
Both phones are more like mid-range devices with almost the same specs and camera ability but the Camon 15 has an edge because of the lack of Google Support on The Huawei Y7p.

The support shouldn’t stop you from buying the device because Huawei has an app Gallery where you can get most of the applications. The cameras on the Huawei Y7p are more versatile than the Tecno Camon 15.
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by seunfly: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea

Are u sure u are a blogger or something else ?

Somebody gave u a valid opinion that could help u in ur next write up and that is the best response u have
i shake my head for this blogger wanna be that knows next to nothing about what they are writting about, yet don't have coutesy to learn or appreciate knowledge passed on to them.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by sunshineV(f): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
lol which kain OP b dis

1 Like

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2020
audububa:
your own cup of tea
This clearly shows you're a marketer and not a blogger

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by naijasensei: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
look at this mad idiot, the fact that I visited your blog and corrected you to give more detailed information, you should appreciate that idiot. Seems you want me to give a negative feedback on your blog since you seem senseless. Simple correction they won't take and they want to become Linda ikeji overnight

He is annoyed you saw through the facade, you saw through the false and inaccurate information he posted, he must have reacted on impulse. I am sure he is regretting his response now, after all it is not what they were taught in their marketing crash course.
These marketers know that the best way to deceive people is by mixing outright lies (Helio P22 and Kirin 710f perform similarly) with some half-truths.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by seunfly: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

This clearly shows you're a marketer and not a blogger

naijasensei:

He is annoyed you saw through the facade, you saw through the false and inaccurate information he posted, he must have reacted on impulse. I am sure he is regretting his response now, after all it is not what they were taught in their marketing crash course.
These [b]marketers k[/b]now that the best way to deceive people is by mixing outright lies (Helio P22 and Kirin 710f perform similarly) with some half-truths.

I suspected he was one after his reply, i just refrain myself from saying it.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by dxdiag(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

These marketers know that the best way to deceive people is by mixing outright lies (Helio P22 and Kirin 710f perform similarly) with some half-truths.

lol don't be ignorant.. Both are clocked at 12nm so what's the difference.. Lol all of you are attacking me but I don't care he can start a blog
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
seunfly:

Are u sure u are a blogger or something else ?

Somebody gave u a valid opinion that could help u in ur next write up and that is the best response u have
i shake my head for this blogger wanna be that knows next to nothing about what they are writting about, yet don't have coutesy to learn or appreciate knowledge passed on to them.
set awon professor.. � Knowledge passer.. Thank you for passing knowledge
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
and to you.. Google play can't be loaded in any way.. You can only get some GMS apps to work on the Huawei Y7p
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Edopesin: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
audububa:
lol don't be ignorant.. Both are clocked at 12nm so what's the difference.. Lol all of you are attacking me but I don't care he can start a blog

Set awon Nigeria phone reviewers cheesy
For you to be asking for their differences says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

asking for what difference

1 Like

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Randerl: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
audububa:
lol don't be ignorant..

Both are clocked at 12nm so what's the difference..

Lol all of you are attacking me but I don't care he can start a blog

True true you no know wetin you dey post.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by naijasensei: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
audububa:

Let me school your ignorant behind a little, just a little. You see, what you typed up there doesn't make any sense. Why? Bring out your notepad to take notes, let me school you a bit.
When you talk of something being clocked, then you are referring to frequency - cycles per second - which is measured in Hertz (Hz). Therefore saying an SoC is clocked at 12nm is erroneous everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
So what is that 12nm referring to you ask. For starters 12nm, twelve (12) nano metres, is a measure of length - so nothing can be clocked at a measure of length. The 12nm is referring to the fabrication process for the SoCs. Older SoCs were produced on 28nm processes, but newer SoCs are produced on 16nm, 12nm, 7nm, and very soon 5nm processes.
Did you get that, have you written it down? Good, because the lesson is over. Before I leave you I will drop a quote for you. "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, abandon him. He that knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, teach him."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Randerl: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

Let me school your ignorant behind a little, just a little. You see, what you typed up there doesn't make any sense. Why? Bring out your notepad to take notes, let me school you a bit.
When you talk of something being clocked, then you are referring to frequency - cycles per second - which is measured in Hertz (Hz). Therefore saying an SoC is clocked at 12nm is erroneous everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
So what is that 12nm referring to you ask. For starters 12nm, twelve (12) nano metres, is a measure of length - so nothing can be clocked at a measure of length. The 12nm is referring to the fabrication process for the SoCs. Older SoCs were produced on 28nm processes, but newer SoCs are produced on 16nm, 12nm, 7nm, and very soon 5nm processes.
Did you get that, have you written it down? Good, because the lesson is over. Before I leave you I will drop a quote for you. "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, abandon him. He that knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, teach him."

Good.

If na my own he must go do research.

Transsion don cerify this one too.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by naijasensei: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

Randerl:

True true you no know wetin you dey post.

Tell me, nairalanders, how can I take such a person serious? Not only is he arrogant, he is also ignorant. A classic example of an educated illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by naijasensei: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Randerl:

Good.

If na my own he must go do research.

Transsion don cerify this one too.

Let's just pity him and give him some crumbs to play with. I am sure he crammed that "...clocked at 12nm..." nonsense during their marketing crash course.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

educationist continue.. My pen and paper is with me
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by naijasensei: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
audububa:
educationist continue.. My pen and paper is with me

School's over.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't think the comparison is balance.
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
audububa:
set awon professor.. � Knowledge passer.. Thank you for passing knowledge

Why are you like that. I know he's just trying to go against the Tecno phone.
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by audububa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Why are you like that. I know he's just trying to go against the Tecno phone.
I have a lot of comparison and I'm not biased towards any brand I try to be honest all the time
Re: Huawei Y7p Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Detailed Comparison by emmawiz: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Playstore issues

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Name On Truecaller When It Showing Wrong Name / Blackberry Q10 Uk Used(SOLD!) / Nigeria Bank Account Verifier (account Number Checker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.