Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina (22901 Views)

Yusuf Lawal: Katsina Emirate Sacks Kankara District Head For Sponsoring Bandits / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles / Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by lunacol(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Daring
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by obataokenwa(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
What will befall north, will be like child's play. You reap what you sow to others
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
What do these bandits actually want or are fighting for? I still don't understand their grudge.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by StubbornGENIUS: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Joefat:
Goat don run reach wall.. Now e don turn back.
It Is Finished!!
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Godsonkemz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram now have a new title 'Bandits'

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by OKTolu: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ojami laraje, I think say na atiku abubakar I see ooo God abeg ooo

rip to atiku name sake
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
It can never be well with these leaders negotiating with bandits/terrorists.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by SaneMan: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2020

DONT PAY HEAVILY TO LEARN AGAIN

SKILLSHARE AND LINKEDLN LEARNING PREMIUM COURSE AVAILABLE AT A GIVEAWAY PRICE..INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL COURSES FOR YOU.

MSG VIA SIGNATURE

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by alaira(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by asobo: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gen Buhari what is happening in your backyard?Shame, ineptitude of the highest order. Buhari's only achievement is the title of "president of Nigeria".
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by PlainJoe: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

Even me

Me also
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by samuel414: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
why he be say nah so so bad news dey thread dix days God safe us all oo

meanwhile do you want to make money sitting at home with no stress at all check my signature

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by juman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Those bandits are foreigners o.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by CodeTemplar: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Indeed control of media is powerful tool. If district heads were killed like these during GEJ, I can only imagine the reactions from APC.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Resees: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Unto the next one.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
sad
Bandits are really having a field day in bubu the mumu state. Bubu cannot ensure the protection of lives and properties in his own state, let alone other parts of the country.

Kastina state is not in bubu's country
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Luvinghubby: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The truth is very bitter. GMB needs to sack his service chiefs, for the needed change, Nigerians are seeking.

The enemies of state are doing their best to destroy the Giant of Africa. However what God has joined together let no man put asunder.
I know you will never criticize your daddy because of N30k monthly stipend.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by stanluiz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Where will buhari retire after 2023

I hope is not that bandit raveged kastina State.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by lereinter(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Even the north is no more safe for the northern
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Kenn55: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Unfortunately for them Buhari is sympathetic to terrorists. He would rather blame the people than going after the terrorists.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by foreshore(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/01/bandits-kill-district-head-in-katsina/amp/

Obviously we have a useless president. A commander in chief who can not command anything.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
his father or grand father was selling dabino. lipsrsealed

RIP
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Reference(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
And the people there will not pity themselves and demand good governance. They want to be politically correct so they ostrich expecting the outside world to carry placards for them. The story of Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by dahnimoh(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gradually,it's spreading to the whole northern Nigeria.

It's not funny anymore

Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Noel19: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The truth is very bitter. GMB needs to sack his service chiefs, for the needed change, Nigerians are seeking.

The enemies of state are doing their best to destroy the Giant of Africa. However what God has joined together let no man put asunder.
The enemies of the state are Buhari, the northern States, and their asslickers from the west.

Buhari refused to rejig the entire security apparatus because the heads of all the security agencies are his Fulani brethren.

And to his zombie supporters like you that don't see anything wrong with his incompetence in managing the affairs of this country, you all are the real enemies of the state.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by TruthinAction: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
They should please be specific. Who are these bandits? Who is their leader? What is their mission? Are they Muslims or Christians? We know the herdsmen, we know Boko Haram but who are these bandits? The President own state is not even secure. The Senate should pass a vote of no confidence on him.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthinAction:
They should please be specific. Who are these bandits? Who is their leader? What is their mission? Are they Muslims or Christians? We know the herdsmen, we know Boko Haram but who are these bandits? The President own state is not even secure. The Senate should pass a vote of no confidence on him.
Please be informed!

Betterstill, be reminded..

There's no fuckin senate in this government.
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by COCKCROW: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
THIS WAS THE CREATION OF THE MUSLIM NORTH AND IT SHALL CONSUMETHEM
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
what is really happening in Katsina, this case is not bandit anymore but hired assassins I
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
What is Federal Government doing to curb these incessant attacks? What's really happening? Is Buhari truly Dead? Or too cruel to feel helpless people's cry?
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by stabilizer: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kikk dem all
Re: Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina by Aflix(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
please I need you to comment on this issue, Even if it to defend your Daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) / My Take On Asoebi / Who Are The Fulani People And Their Origins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.