Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Edo Gov'ship; Governor Obaseki Meets Buhari As He Presents Re-election Form Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Gov'ship; Governor Obaseki Meets Buhari As He Presents Re-election Form Him (250 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS) / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Gov'ship; Governor Obaseki Meets Buhari As He Presents Re-election Form Him by maureenihasee(f): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/06/edo-govship-governor-obaseki-meets.html
Despite the ongoing political crisis in the ruling All Progressive Congress , the incumbent Governor of Edo state , Godwin Obaseki met with President Muhammadu Buhari today June 1, 2020 to present his re-election form to him .
Obaseki wrote on his twiiter;
I just met with His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari to intimate him on my intention to see re-election on the platform of our great party, APC.
On the purpose of his visit , the governor said ;

Even though President Buhari is a father , it will be wrong to assume or take things for granted so I have to formally inform him.

While describing the rape and murder of 100-level UNIBEN student as heinous , Obaseki vowed to bring the killers of Uwaila Omozuwa to justice
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/.

Re: Edo Gov'ship; Governor Obaseki Meets Buhari As He Presents Re-election Form Him by Dreal1247: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let us watch out as issues unfold. I know, if this man fails to secure the ticket, he may likely spoil show for APC in Edo state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women / Ceding Ajaokuta, Others To Attah Igala, Judge Queried Continue Reading At H / I Lost My Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.