Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. (2210 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Sporting CP To Rename Stadium CR7 In Honor Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Theo Walcott > Dani parejo Iwobi> Coquelin
Theo Walcott? Renowned? Next joke pls.
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Dybala11 post=90416361]
I repeat sir, it means absolutely nothing to me and CR7's legacy. His comments so far on CR7 has been one that always originated from jealousy and envy. CR7 is greater than Delima, he's the only one arguing against it.[/quote

Never you repeat that statement again that cr7 is greater than who?
Tell me what cr7 has won that Delima has not won. I can tell you what Delima has won but cr7 has not.
The football then is more difficult than what we have now. Don't compare him to cr7. You can only talk of money that is all
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Dybala11(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Gregorian2020 post=90426360][/quote]
I'm not arguing with you again, even Theo Walcott has more champions league goals than Delima. grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by obonujoker(m): 1:47am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Gregorian2020 post=90426360][/quote]

Hater.

What footballing quality does Delima have that cr7 doesn't have??

Dribbles??
Goal scoring??
Assists??
Freekicks??
Passes??
Flair??
Crossing??
Headers??
Penalties??
Speed??
Strength??
Playmaking??
Defending??
Ball control??

And tell us why you also think Messi is better than Delima too
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by obonujoker(m): 1:48am On Jun 08, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Theo Walcott? Renowned? Next joke pls.

Theo Walcott career is bigger than any Valencia player now angry
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Theo Walcott career is bigger than any Valencia player now angry
Bigger? Because he plays in England? Seems you've got a good dealer.
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by ThierryJay: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Hater.

Dribbles??
Goal scoring??
Assists??
Freekicks??
Passes??
Flair??
Crossing??
Headers??
Penalties??
Speed??
Strength??
Playmaking??
Defending??
Ball control??

Sighs.....Why do you CR7 fans think stats provide the ultimate definition of how good a player is? It's like you never watched De Lima play else you wouldn't be spewing all these utter blasphemy.

Jose Mourinho, a fellow Portuguese, was honest enough to admit that Ronaldo De Lima was a better striker than CR7. Would you say jealousy?, I don't think so cos Jose and De Lima are not rivals. I'd think he'd know his onions more than you do.

Why do you think Iniesta is highly rated as better/greater than the likes of Fabregas and Lampard who both were more prolific (goalscoring) and had higher number of assists than Iniesta? It's a certain world-class quality that Stats cannot confer, such that when you see Iniesta on the ball, the expectation of magic is higher than with Fabregas or Lampard.

Ronaldo De Lima, is the most fearsome striker ever in football. He is the ultimate. At the age of 20, he was already world player of the year (the youngest). Many Italian defenders (the toughest ever) will fancy their chances against CR7 than against R9, who consistently made utter mess of quality defenders. He had more world-class competition than CR7 in the form of Zidane, Romario, Roberto Baggio, Rivaldo, Laudrup, Figo, Suker, Batistuta, Henry, Bergkamp, Ronaldinho, Stoitchkov, Klinsmann, Raul. CR7 has just had Messi and Kaka, with Neymar being underwhelming so far. I would not put Ribery or Robben in the same class as the football greats I'd previously listed.

To answer your question, R9 is far more talented than CR7. He is more skillful, more technical, more devastating, better dribbler, and cannot be restricted on the field of play. At age 21 he already dominated the world like no other. Scoring tons of headers and penalties does not put a player on the pedestal of being the best. So yes, R9 is much better than CR7.
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Hater.

Dribbles??
Goal scoring??
Assists??
Freekicks??
Passes??
Flair??
Crossing??
Headers??
Penalties??
Speed??
Strength??
Playmaking??
Defending??
Ball control??

I am not a fan of messi but I am happy that you have heard from the horses mouth. If the horse has told you what do you need me for. The man just disqualified himself before messi and also speak good of Salah and some others but excluded cr7.
In summary cr7 don't know how to dribble. Mahriz, Hazard, and many more are more dribbled than him. Cr7 is fast, he is good in run, he is good in shooting and also free kicks, he is good in heading and in summary he is an athlete
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm not arguing with you again, even Theo Walcott has more champions league goals than Delima. grin

This present day football is chicken football. Go and watch football during the time of Delima and you will know that what will are watching now is an indomie football. Sorry to say, maybe you were still a kid then that is why you are saying this. Our present super eagles are the eaglet then because Nigeria football was superb. Even till now I love watching them than the present super eagles because they are less than the ones of the 80s and 90s
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by obonujoker(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
ThierryJay:

Sighs.....Why do you CR7 fans think stats provide the ultimate definition of how good a player is? It's like you never watched De Lima play else you wouldn't be spewing all these utter blasphemy.

Jose Mourinho, a fellow Portuguese, was honest enough to admit that Ronaldo De Lima was a better striker than CR7. Would you say jealousy?, I don't think so cos Jose and De Lima are not rivals. I'd think he'd know his onions more than you do.

Why do you think Iniesta is highly rated as better/greater than the likes of Fabregas and Lampard who both were more prolific (goalscoring) and had higher number of assists than Iniesta? It's a certain world-class quality that Stats cannot confer, such that when you see Iniesta on the ball, the expectation of magic is higher than with Fabregas or Lampard.

Ronaldo De Lima, is the most fearsome striker ever in football. He is the ultimate. At the age of 20, he was already world player of the year (the youngest). Many Italian defenders (the toughest ever) will fancy their chances against CR7 than against R9, who consistently made utter mess of quality defenders. He had more world-class competition than CR7 in the form of Zidane, Romario, Roberto Baggio, Rivaldo, Laudrup, Figo, Suker, Batistuta, Henry, Bergkamp, Ronaldinho, Stoitchkov, Klinsmann, Raul. CR7 has just had Messi and Kaka, with Neymar being underwhelming so far. I would not put Ribery or Robben in the same class as the football greats I'd previously listed.

To answer your question, R9 is far more talented than CR7. He is more skillful, more technical, more devastating, better dribbler, and cannot be restricted on the field of play. At age 21 he already dominated the world like no other. Scoring tons of headers and penalties does not put a player on the pedestal of being the best. So yes, R9 is much better than CR7.

If R9 is better than cr7, then he's better than Messi... Coz he's more technical, a better dribbler and more devastating than Messi considering the Italian defences he played with when he was 20-21....

Lampard > Iniesta

Is it not stats that show how good a player is... Is it not stats that show amount of dribbles, goals, assists etc??

What's you people's problem sef
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by obonujoker(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gregorian2020:

I am not a fan of messi but I am happy that you have heard from the horses mouth. If the horse has told you what do you need me for. The man just disqualified himself before messi and also speak good of Salah and some others but excluded cr7.
In summary cr7 don't know how to dribble. Mahriz, Hazard, and many more are more dribbled than him. Cr7 is fast, he is good in run, he is good in shooting and also free kicks, he is good in heading and in summary he is an athlete

Cr7 doesn't know how to dribble?

What's your problem sef?? You this Messi fans... Did you watch Ronaldo at man utd and early Madrid??

And is dribble the ultimate quality of a great footballer??
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by obonujoker(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gregorian2020:

This present day football is chicken football. Go and watch football during the time of Delima and you will know that what will are watching now is an indomie football. Sorry to say, maybe you were still a kid then that is why you are saying this. Our present super eagles are the eaglet then because Nigeria football was superb. Even till now I love watching them than the present super eagles because they are less than the ones of the 80s and 90s

Chicken football... Lol... So Delima is better than Messi and CR7?
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by Dybala11(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gregorian2020:

That's your opinion then.
Re: Ronaldo Snubs CR7 In His Top 5, La Liga The Best League. by dumininu01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Goddey18:
La Liga the best league in the world, sounds so ridiculous. I still prefer Serie A, and Bundesliga to LA Liga with low tempo and boring matches. Always Barça and Madrid every season, not so competitive in anyway. The top three can easily be predicted before the start of the season.
bro serie a boring die cheesy cheesy... Except teams that score a lot like atalanta and Napoli, Lazio play good football too... If u watch others u go just dey vex grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Strange Football Facts Which Are Extremely Hard To Believe / Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) / Madrid Top Rich List ; Chelsea London Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.