Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd (86114 Views)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Chelsea Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Why do you like combining small and large case.letter alphabet in your write ups, your distinct signature?
CUz Ah lOve et kiss grin cheesy cool wink smiley
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by openmine(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:

We are winning the league, champions league and uefa super cup. grin grin. Abeg, don't reply me again, I'm eating right now grin come and eat sha... grin
U dey win which league title for which country? grin
E b like d food u dey chop dey make u high grin
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by Lekozy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
EgusiSoup:
This are result of this APC government we were deceive to vote for as a Yoruba man. PDP would have done better to manage the protest but who does not knows where we are now. We knows who is to blame for this protest. By 2023 we shall collect this mistake
why can't we think beyond apc and pdp
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by Ayara4u: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm.... racism is getting serious
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by Ajsmart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let me get this clearly: you want a stone cold murderer to be released because he looks frustrated and depressed?? God, mental disease is truly rife in Nigeria grin

Possiblegee:
This picture really touched my soft spot ... let them free that police that killed that black guy..the police officer so far looks frustrated and depressed anytime soon his wife is gonna divorce him ..las las e go commit suicide all will still end in tears for him
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2020
GeneralPula:

Which night club?

A simple google.search will get you the answer man. Anyway, here is the link:

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/865803157/george-floyd-and-derek-chauvin-were-co-workers-says-former-club-owner
Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by Sonicroyel: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
pafo:
Same Liverpool who supported Suarez in the racist row with Evra? That Liverpool? They can keep their kneeling in their pockets.

Edit: To all the fools calling me names, Liverpool's chief executive issued thr apology to Evra nine years later. 9 whole years. What were they waiting for for nine years? One thing we have to realize as blacks is that those guys don't rate us. We have to make them realize we are equals. Evra is just a super guy cos if i was issued an apology on racism nine years after the incident, I'll tell them to shove in up their a s s. F u **ing c u n t s!

$tupid club with nonsense fans

quiet pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.