Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

(APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure (492 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Fayose: I Respect Seyi Makinde As A Governor But I Am His Father Politically / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Mixt: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
It said Makinde has failed to relieve the state from reliance on federal allocation within one year as promised during his campaign.

But the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state insisted that the governor was rebuilding what the opposition destroyed in eight years.

In a statement by its Publicity Secretary Dr Azeez Olatunde yesterday, APC faulted the claimed achievements of the present administration, saying it deliberately chose not to acknowledge his predecessor Abiola Ajimobi for setting the work in motion before he left office last year.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/01/oyo-apc-pdp-trade-words-over-makindes-first-year-in-office/

Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Franklyspeakin: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
2 nonsense party
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Bola146(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
For what he did during this Corona, I love my GSM.... As far as this one year, I'll give him 90% cool cool

1 Like

Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by sirjoggy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pot calling kettle black ndiara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
APC is a Useless Corona virus party full of wicked people
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by SadiqBabaSani: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
oyo apc shud shut up

1 Like

Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by SoNature(m): 4:23am On Jun 02, 2020
How can he promise to make Oyo State self-reliant in one year?

Nigerian politicians are pathological liars!
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by orisa37: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
It's a brilliant SUCCESS. Well done GOVERNOR MAKINDE.
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Sunshineg5(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2020
I give him 30% for payment of salary on time , which is the only achievements he has..
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Quadranoo(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Anybody that understands Circulation of money will surely know that "Payment of public servants salaries promptly" is one of the best way to increase the development and welfarism of a state. Imagine the numbers of head and hands that a civil servant feeds. It is when civil servants receive their salary promptly that makes them want to do investment, you will find the markets bustling with activities (indirectly feeding those people and their families), they tends to build houses ( thereby creating jobs for the Artisans, laborers, suppliers etc). Inshort the money will circulate to all sectors of economy.
I'm not saying he shouldn't be place priority in other development like infrastructures, health, security, and Agriculture (infact if u follow Oyo news, you will see that he has plans for these sectors too) but I found it hard to believe that some people think "Paying salaries promptly " is such a low feat which is unimportant.
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by OFFICIAL336: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I give him 30% for payment of salary on time , which is the only achievements he has..
Yoruba moslems will never see anything good in their christian brothers.

Go and meet your Supreme Leader, Prof Akintola for the remaining 70%. True Yorubas are proud of their son.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by Sunshineg5(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yoruba moslems will never see anything good in their christian brothers.

Go and meet your Supreme Leader, Prof Akintola for the remaining 70%. True Yorubas are proud of their son.

cheesy
i am probably more christian than you.
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by OFFICIAL336: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Sunshineg5:
i am probably more christian than you.
Story!!!

I hope you are not trying to abandon the Supreme Leader of Yoruba Moslems, prof Jihadi Akintola?
Re: (APC) Described The First Year Of Governor Seyi Makinde’s As Failure by ejiaro: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2020
And their best Governor is sowa olu ,make one leave me abeg

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Pro-oshiomhole NWC Members Head To Court Over Dissolutio / Politicians Are Playing Games With COVID-19 – Yahaya Bello / Battle For Edo: Stop Attack On Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.