Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! (85362 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by DriggityDre: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
tomasi:
Exposing the illuminati in Nigeria. Most of you don't know the ''star of David'' is symbolic. God will never come down to expose but will open your eyes to see beyond the beautiful pictures.

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by justicechichex: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
wow cool pictures please Uniport shud be next in line
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by DriggityDre: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
2018 grin
Med o grin
You'll do great out there. GTK.

CU is quite a handful sha grin grin
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Charismatic107: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
See dis beautiful artwork... Check my siggy to order realistic pencil drawings
how much do you charge for your painting
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Oluwadare316(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
femijamz:
This is what we call school. Not the drone of kwasu u show us yesterday
CU is really WC uni
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by lablonclacla: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
darfay:

Especially for a 21st century university (founded) with a visionary leader/founder all those block structures are disappointing

If we talk, they will say it's hate. A 21st century looking like that. If those first generation universities still look this way after almost half a century, imagine if they were built now with today's standard.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Yankee101: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
How many buildings?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by darfay: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
lablonclacla:

If we talk, they will say it's hate. A 21st century looking like that. If those first generation universities still look this way after almost half a century, imagine if they were built now with today's standard.

The environment is neat as is same for most schools and maintenance culture is good but that's about it. The masterpiece in the architecture I'm seeing

Now I'm not outrightly saying unilag is better neither am I trying to be biased but most of new structures in unilag outweighs those heavy block work by a mile. The new library design is very cool I hear it's now on hold, even the alumni house and access bank(I know say na bank but it's an architectural something too lol)
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
David get star?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Oluwadare316(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
femijamz:
the school is ok on is own but can't compare with covenant University
. Na true oo. The difference is clear
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by lablonclacla: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
darfay:

The environment is neat as is same for most schools and maintenance culture is good but that's about it. The masterpiece in the architecture I'm seeing

Now I'm not outrightly saying unilag is better neither am I trying to be biased but most of new structures in unilag outweighs those heavy block work by a mile. The new library design is very cool I hear it's now on hold, even the alumni house and access bank(I know say na bank but it's an architectural something too lol)

Well, let's assume it's private and since it's more of profit oriented, they will try to minimize cost because a well crafted modern architectural design would gulp more money than the block over block decking and roofing pattern. Even modern tall sky scrapers are being designed and not just tall for nothing.

The futuristic design of the faculty of engineering and architecture department in unilag are cool though. Hopefully we get to see them in our lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by OyinO: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Poor tithe payers' money. But their children can't attend!
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Funkybabee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow

Amazing
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Kubernetes: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
I see most comments typically suggesting that the more the beauty,the better the education.

You are dead wrong guys.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by shugasofttouch: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Architectural wonders indeed. I heard Bishop Oyedepo is an Arch. himself, true?
Yea very true from kwara state poly
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by egini87(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you in need of a new account, are you over tired how bank is stressing you just because you want to open an account.
Believe me
With your existing
BVN
Valid email address
Phone number and
Smart phone with you.
You get full control of your account.
Let's becoming a digital banking account owner.
�Alat is back and upgraded�

Earn #1000 per referral on ALAT

REGISTRATION PROCESS

� Download Alat by wema on playstore or app store

�Sign up and fill in your correct details (BVN, Phone number , mail)

� You'll be direct to a new page that shows your Full name that was register on your BVN ....input your DOB and referral code use 6TG8TD as your referral code .

� Upload your documents in the next page( A selfie picture and your signature on a white paper)

� make sure you fund your account by transfer or add money to your account with as low as #200 so as to get your account activated.. _you can transfer it out back_ (you can fund it from your bank account or Card)

*� You now have a fully functioning Alat bank account that can send money , receive money , save money , buy airtime/Data , and you can also withdraw your money via ATM machine using your ALAT debit card which you'll get for free*

� Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code which you'll find when you click on "Refer a friend" and you'll earn #1000 Naira on each person you refer.

*_DON'T FORGET TO USE THE REFERRAL CODE 6TG8TD
DURING REGISTRATION_*

_HAPPY EARNING �_

Reach me @08037108529

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Fearcom(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
teemotee:
brotherhood of the cross and star

Rather You belong to the brotherhood of those who refused to read their Bible and those who are ignorant about the history of Israel
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by flokii: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kubernetes:
I see most comments typically suggesting that the more the beauty,the better the education.

You are dead wrong guys.

You are the only one who made sense on this thread.

Honestly, accreditation for Universities should be reviewed, it should not be based on structures but quality of education offered.
Don't be surprised that the school only has structures, laboratory with equipments but no lecturers or professors. I heard some Departments there including Sciences & Engineering have Mr. (ordinary BSc holder) as Head of Department. Imagine!

This IPPIS system introduced for Public Uni lecturers and professors will expose many of these private institutions. It's just a pity that people pay so much for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by flokii: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
OyinO:
Poor tithe payers' money. But their children can't attend!

Funny but true..

The school is filled with Public Uni rejects (both christians, muslims, traditionalists, pagans etc.) while the members who can't afford stay in their parents house.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Salym(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
There is nothing wonderful about the Architecture there: infact buildings in the first generation universities are way better than the crappy buildings of CU. Just imagine those hostel designs forced to look like some religious symbols to the detriment of functionality of space and circulation patterns. I assure you most new students in that school will get lost countless times before they become accustomed to that maze like circulation in the buildings. In a nutshell, CU buildings are reminiscent of the mediocre architecture practiced in Nigeria today by most architects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Fearcom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
stubbornman:
Beautiful secondary school

It's until you leave the country to go study abroad that the public schools you consider to be universities are "relics" when it comes to structures, funding, research and development, not to talk of the crisis of frequent industrial actions by the professors union.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by kabillionaire(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
God!
This's the 8th wonder of the world,
not just for it deeply rooted highly spiritual & mystical architectural design, but the powerful positive energy it attracts.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Pacesetter123(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Rebuke:

Sorry sir, my knowledge is based on the scripture (the bible) which supercedes any other.

So, I stand and live by what I know to be true than what anyone opines.
Pls can you quote any verse in de Bible dat talks about 'De Star or Shield of David'?Other Christian's are equally here to learn abt it.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by yusman14(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
My conclusion;
OAU has the best architectural design and structures...
Then ABU comes second,then CU comes third...
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2020
One sister wey I know studied there.the school make sense die,1 semester is like # 900k then!
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Coldplay007(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Rebuke:

Sorry sir, my knowledge is based on the scripture (the bible) which supercedes any other.

So, I stand and live by what I know to be true than what anyone opines.

Kindly show me where the hexagram is in the bible?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by zudozz: 12:30am On Jun 03, 2020
hu else see d houses with d shape that looks like Rosicrucian star?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Flame77: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2020
SmartyPants:

I don't think it is beautiful...It is orderly and well-structured but OAU has more of artistic beauty to its design to me.

You just said it all. I love CU but on this, I give it to OAU.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by pahoehoe: 4:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmm!!!! Illuminati signs everywhere. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making over N2M per plot in Ibeju Lekki estates.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Emmaculate77(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2020
For those of you saying rubbish, just know that he didn't accomplish all these by wasting his time gossiping.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by lanzofx: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2020
The triangle building is Iluminati signs. Dat guy belong grin
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by King44(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
If not for lack of maintenance OAU has better structures and environment than covenant, if this is all they have to offer nothing special

Rep Unilorin all day

But our vc bad market e yaff carry us join ASUU

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.