Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) (47792 Views)

667 New COVID-19 Cases, 274 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 19 -(2504 Tested) / 627 New COVID-19 Cases, 397 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 12 - (2032 Tested) / 553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by crazycrypto710: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Scam
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Y adding numbers in Abia state na

tired of Covid-19 shiit
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by TruthHurts100: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Samade7:

Some of their best players don get injuries......they are playing with feeders team. cheesy

Covid na scam. If it's real and it's that bad, they'll never open up the churches. Dem know Wetin dem dey do.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Jman06(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Necxs:
Many don't still believe that this virus has already spread right before now. The reason why it wasn't much then was because of less testing centres. But now that we have testing centres in almost all the state, then we shouldn't be surprise with the rise in numbers. The more the testing centres, the more the number of cases.
We should only be concern about the number of death we keep recording daily.
I don't believe those figures anymore! Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

I know that covid-19 is real, but given how contagious the virus is, if we had over ten thousand people infected already as claimed by NCDC, that means a very large number of Nigerians would have been infected. And if that was the case, we would have been in serious crisis now with many people dying and others in critical conditions requiring use of ventilators even from among the untested populace!
We all saw what happened in Europe and America.

We all know that the sham called lockdown couldn't have helped prevent the spread of the real virus and that our poor healthcare system couldn't have become so super overnight in treating infected people.

A lot of things are not just adding up.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Legacyy(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2020
boookworm:
Before the end of this week, Edo state would have made top 4.
Some people are on this thread telling people that government is not exaggerating those figures. But look at Edo state, the governor has been clamouring for indirect primary and has been using Covid 19 to back his call, now, few days to the primaries edo cases starts to skyrocket. Use your brain. If you think it's a coincidence then your gullibility knows no bounds.

But how are we sure that NCDC didn't subtract 3 people so that the figures won't be 419 grin

oil day ur head bro

1 Like

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Otakomaiyaof: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2020
You're rich and dey grow money for your backyard.....�
Confirmedzombie:
I dont know why the FG is easing the lockdown and reopening churches and mosque instead of extending a Total lockdown for at least three months.

I'm disappointed in this government with no direction.

We are in trouble
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by newisd75: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Kenturkey048:
sometimes am forced to believe Nairaland is a forum with the most foolish people on earth...

Wetin be your yardstick for drawing conclusion say coro never kill any boko or bandit...??
no news has come out from them 2 say that any of their member has die of coronavirus, beside that d don't have fear 4 coronavirus, as d are bold 2 b attacking people even in d lock down
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by ENGINEERG(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2020
This is science, pls bro, you have to grow, how many times has doctor or laboratorist told you , you have a diseases that you don't have, from the thousands of diseases available before this covid, And if u use your little sense, you will know 7th most populated nation to still have low figure, required thanking God , when others are getting thousands daily cases..plz develop your sense bro....thanks and God bless,
stabilizer:

Good morning but shut up!
If that is the height of your reasoning, limit it to yourself and stop misleading, fooling and creating panic on gentle men and ladies of this country. Coro ko, cocoro ni
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by ENGINEERG(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't know about state war with Ncdc, moreover,those people are Nigeria, if many states do test well, we may still have higher figure...we don't doubt other country,but we doubt our own..I pray we all are safe till the end, and only argue on nairaland
MadamExcellency:

Imo State denied the 26 COVID-19 patients attributed to the State because they are not Imolites and neither are they in Imo State yet the figures were still added.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by boookworm: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Angelawhite:

All these conspiracy theorists and armchair analysts. Everything is not politics.
Your gullibility knows no bounds. However if you're a Nigerian then you would know that everything is politics to our leaders. How could a grown Nigerian be this gullible. How old are you?
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by boookworm: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Ferdinandu:

Bingo the other day you were all about Kogi. I guess you've forgotten.Now I know you are all doing it for Nairaland likes from ignorants like you that is why you forgot the shit you wrote a while ago easily
If the Kogi case makes you less m1serable then by all means celebrate it. But pls don't take your frustration out on me, I'm not the government who has chosen to subject you to abject poverty and bad leadership
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Trimque2k1(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
boookworm:
Before the end of this week, Edo state would have made top 4.
Some people are on this thread telling people that government is not exaggerating those figures. But look at Edo state, the governor has been clamouring for indirect primary and has been using Covid 19 to back his call, now, few days to the primaries edo cases starts to skyrocket. Use your brain. If you think it's a coincidence then your gullibility knows no bounds.

But how are we sure that NCDC didn't subtract 3 people so that the figures won't be 419 grin

You took words outta my mouth...funny enough the governor hasn't been serious with this whole covid19 issue all because of election, churches were allowed to operate only few churches that got communique from headquarters outside benin were closed partially market was open, people travel through benin, he only post results on his face book and was telling us when Edo had only 15 cases that he has used 1 billion naira, only God knows how many trillion he would declare he used now..
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by gurusnizkid23: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2020
pls vote for me
*NIGERIA CAMPUS AWARD 2020.*
An Award platform targeted at rewarding creativity and hardworking West Africans.

Kindly click on this link��

www.muchmore9ja.com.ng/awards

to vote for *Ige oyeniyi* under the award category of the comedian of the year

Thank you.
*_Kindly Reboardcast._*��
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Investnow2017: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
I don't believe those figures anymore! Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

I know that covid-19 is real, but given how contagious the virus is, if we had over ten thousand people infected already as claimed by NCDC, that means a very large number of Nigerians would have been infected. And if that was the case, we would have been in serious crisis now with many people dying and others in critical conditions requiring use of ventilators even from among the untested populace!
We all saw what happened in Europe and America.

We all know that the sham called lockdown couldn't have helped prevent the spread of the real virus and that our poor healthcare system couldn't have become so super overnight i non treating infected people.

A lot of things are not just adding up.

Do you even try to read at all? Though the cases have reached 10,000+ some out of this have been discharged and some are dead, leaving a balance of some 7,000+. Out of the 7,000 the report is clear that only less than 10 patients are in serious or critical condition.
Some 98% of those that have tested positive are mild to moderate, and majority are asymptomatic. I think wise ones should rather spend their time thanking God than wasting their raising unwarranted doubts which are detrimental to those who want to stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Jman06(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Investnow2017:

Do you even try to read at all? Though the cases have reached 10,000+ some out of this have been discharged and some are dead, leaving a balance of some 7,000+. Out of the 7,000 the report is clear that only less than 10 patients are in serious or critical condition.
Some 98% of those that have tested positive are mild to moderate, and majority are asymptomatic. I think wise ones should rather spend their time thanking God than wasting their raising unwarranted doubts which are detrimental to those who want to stay safe.
Whether recovered, dead, mild, symptomatic or asymptomatic, they're all infected cases. So my dear, you made no sense!

1 Like

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Patosky4U: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Jlow2:
if they lock down have worked why re your cases still increasing?

I was not in any way supporting total or even partial lock down but if you observe the way people are floating the preventive measures put by experts especially in Lagos, you will agree with me that the case is more than the numbers we have presently.
So it not everything that you people will be shouting scam up and down
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Investnow2017: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
Whether recovered, dead, mild, symptomatic or asymptomatic, they're all infected cases. So my dear, you made no sense!

What is your point? I can't get it please.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

In USA protestors are everywhere notwithstanding their huge death tolls and higher degree covid-19 infection rate.

If people can demonstrate in USA for Floyd amid covid-19 pandemic, I see no reason for indirect primary in our elections.
give the US two weeks
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Jman06(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Investnow2017:

What is your point? I can't get it please.
I implied in my post you quoted that if over ten thousand people had been infected so far, it then means that the virus would have permeated the Nigerian populace more than being reported. If that was the case, then we would have been in a crisis situation where more people would have been in critical conditions requiring respiratory support with more fatalities being recorded.

Now, how does my statement above call for you trying to lecture me about number of active cases, discharged cases and those symptomatic or asymptomatic? As if I didn't know already And as if those discharged were not part of the over ten thousand total infections?
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I dont know why the FG is easing the lockdown and reopening churches and mosque instead of extending a Total lockdown for at least three months.

I'm disappointed in this government with no direction.

We are in trouble
Truly you are in trouble. I think you are a Yahoo boy - a fraudster. When government ease the the lockdown, you are free to hide yourself inside your toilet for a year. It's your choice boda.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
I implied in my post you quoted that if over ten thousand people had been infected so far, it then means that the virus would have permeated the Nigerian populace more than being reported. If that was the case, then we would have been in a crisis situation where more people would have been in critical conditions requiring respiratory support with more fatalities being recorded.

Now, how does my statement above call for you trying to lecture me about number of active cases, discharged cases and those symptomatic or asymptomatic? As if I didn't know already And as if those discharged were not part of the over ten thousand total infections?

I say this month will really tell for Nigeria and Africa at large.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Jman06(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
SirWarlock:
I say this month will really tell for Nigeria and Africa at large.
I doubt if anything worse would happen since we've been in this for nearly three months now.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Emezie190: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
ENGINEERG:
STOP DISTURBING YOURSELF ON THE FIGURE, NO ONE IS LYING, ITS A REALITY WE MUST ADMIT NOW...
NO MATTER WHAT, SOME PEOPLE WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THIS PANDEMIC, BUT DONT BELIEVE GOVT IS AMENDING THE FIGURE FOR ANY GAIN,
ITS STATE GOVT THAT SEND SUSPECTED CASES TO NCDC, NOBODY WILL TEST YOU IF U R NOT A SUSPECTED CASE..
NIGERIA DONT HAVE ENOUGH KIT TO WASTE AND THATS WHY THEY DO LESS THAN 2000 TEST DAILY
PLS STAY SAFE , AND DONT PRAY FOR WHO YOU KNOW TO HAVE IT BEFORE YOU BELIEVE

Its okay since you have already receive your own payment

1 Like

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by uunwanaobong3: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups
America is in for a full second wave.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Phyde: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Someone that i personally known in Lagos is among the recorded death case. Got the news last night. It is well... cry
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
2003 tests until we fall back to 1000. What are they doing to make tests easily accessible undecided.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Phyde:
Someone that i personally known in festac is among the recorded death case. Got the news last night. It is well... cry
It's crazy people are calling it a scam angry. Ugh!
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by Angel1696: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
O boy all this baba ijebu numbers and direct score u people are releasing there is God ooooo.
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by SirWarlock: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Phyde:

I still have more.
people won't see this one. It's until CNN picks it up angry. Maybe then they'll say they've connived with Nigerian government shocked
Re: 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) by DonDraper66: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Everybody don tired for this calculation ,,,,open everywhere make people hustle jor ,,,,coro kill una dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.