Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (96972 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by uniqueboi1(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I don't speak pig language. Ask your kind.

Hahaha
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Clonus: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Could it be that his Facebook account was hacked? I can't imagine someone making such a statement at this time on this topic

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Onyi22:
Men and rape cases are like 5and 6,

Women and stabing there husband are like breads and butter.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/man-stabbed-to-death-by-wife-in-port-harcourt-graphic-videos.html
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by tony5(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side but some Nairalanders called me names.
Well as days unfold we shall here more tales here.
Been Neutral Doesn't Make You Have A Superior Arguement Over This Matter. The Truth Is The Truth, Say No To Rape.

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by FGonline: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
25mb don land these fools for trouble.. If she was their sister,will they say such Arrest them Asap. That Okhai or what his name is,looks like Benin.. Arrest him asap..
what if she was actually dating two roomates
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
This is preposterous! Like seriously, im vexed by this seemingly absured statement.

What makes some men think they are entitled to your body at boyfriend level? Mehnn imagine a fellow man concurring to evil just because of this warped mentality they have. Meaning he too is a potential rapist and murderer.

Anyways, ive always said this boyfriend and girlfriend relationship thing always leads to no good. Please desist from it.

As for the culprits, they will not go unpunished. God will fish them out for even having the effrontery to desecrate the house of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by vioment: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
This entitled idiot needs to be taught a lesson.

We need to bring back civic classes, and this time make it compulsory to pass like maths.

She live her life her way, this and many archaic people just dey dey hate. If she/he likes, make dem date the whole world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by optimus106(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
So the girl hands no clean after all, but the way and manner she was killed no make sense.
Nobody be saint.
I hope her killers are found so the truth will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by MandalorianCree: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Double dating is not a crime, rape and murder is, this guy should be apprehended, he might know more about the crime, he might be an accomplice.

3 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by 9gerian: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
He must know something and say everything that he knows.

We must not hear that he doesn’t know anything.

The village people that brought him this far must see him through...

tillaman:
Dude is so screwed!!! Even if he doesn’t know anything this one will serve as a deterrent to his kinds who are hooked on making insensitive comments!!

These ones should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by TONYE001(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
chatinent:
When such tragic events as this happens, people tend to be overly righteous thus becoming hypocritical. What most girls do within the relationship circles are really sth that should be unheard! What if she was dating two roommates? Most times, we are 90% responsibility for what happens to us and 10% inputs from others.
Cappish!

Hello,

May I ask, please...

Should men that date multiple girls face the same fate as young Uwa?

I'm of the opinion that there's no justification for either rape or murder. There's absolutely no legit reason to rape anybody.

If we aren't careful, this campaign would be turned to another male-female banter (a frequent event on Nairaland).

A human was humiliated, raped and murdered. The story should end here. No one should begin to find acceptable reasons why this young lady should suffer this evil.

And by the way, studies in the UK (2000) and in the USA (2006) suggest that there may be more unfaithful males than females...

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-18233843

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nathan12345: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2020
I will not support a teenager double dating two room mates as this can be very dangerous, but this is never a justification for this wicked crime, this is the height of it all,this so called Elem should be arrested he probably has more revelation to make regarding this young lad's death.And he also need a brain reset and orientation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Prenonjebose: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2020
ImembaCrystal:
Nigeria....
In every nonsense there must be a sense...
What if the young man is right ... what if he knows the girl and how she dates numerous men..
To dey women: if your husband is dating you and your sister what will you do.... ....
When women kill there husband because of infidelity una go defend the woman but when men beat there wife because of that same infidelity una go tag am ......

For the black American that was murdered by a white cop... tell me what the difference between recism and tribalism that we all see as a norm in this out country NIGERIA.

As Victor AD talk "If you no know how song take start make you no go hurry to dance, before you go dance GALALA inside ASONTO...
So if the girl dated two guys, then the next thing is rape and murder.

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Vyzz: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
tony5:
Been Neutral Doesn't Make You Have A Superior Arguement Over This Matter. The Truth Is The Truth, Say No To Rape.

I don't have a superior argument here bro.
Rape is bad yes.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by martineverest(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
bikefab:
Some people don't know when to keep quiet.
u think it's Ordinary?....nemesis in collaboration with karma is haunting the perpetrators
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by greypencils: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
HoliMaree:
Face of the killer
Not necessarily. But he definitely has a clue and a background story that could help trace the killers.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Justbehave(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
This guy should be arrested Asap

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by optimus106(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
kllinxman:
He don land himself and those 2 roommate for wahala...

Them go grab room mates...

police van loading.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Justbehave(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
FGonline:
Does it warrant them to rape and kill her?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by UnimkeAk(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
And her Father
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by DoubleEngine007: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
FGonline:
Its not enough reason to rape and kill her inside a church.. I repeat.. They should arrest those bastards asap...
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by armadeo(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
FGonline:

So if she was dating 2 roommates she deserves to die?

What is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by SoNature(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.

Don't say double date

Say cheat or two-time

Double date
means something else
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Supernatural28(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Guy Happy prison life in advance. You don't know how to talk. Sorry for u
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
chatinent:
When such tragic events as this happens, people tend to be overly righteous thus becoming hypocritical. What most girls do within the relationship circles are really sth that should be unheard! What if she was dating two roommates? Most times, we are 90% responsibility for what happens to us and 10% inputs from others.
Cappish!

Thank you..
That's also what am trying to say but someone misunderstood me
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by emmanude(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
bikefab:
Some people don't know when to keep quiet.

I taya o!
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by ThatFairGuy: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
tillaman:
Dude is so screwed!!! Even if he doesn’t know anything this one will serve as a deterrent to his kinds who are hooked on making insensitive comments!!

These ones should be arrested
Imagine Their utterances
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by IceColdVeins(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
and father
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Germi9: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
no be disone body police for say dem don catch one suspect so?lol
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by cerebralniggie1: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
longetivity:
dem go use this one as scapegoat
Trust Naija police na.
E don buy market
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by blackmanblack(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2020
At least he has given an insight to her death... Since he knows the friends, he should either come forward to give details of the friends or be arrested.
Also the friends will also have some questions to answer.
I call it a LEAD/BREAKTHROUGH into the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by knowhowk: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Bezaholib:
Oga, you shouldn't make such a statement even at that.....dating two friends as u said she doesn't deserve to die. Pls ask God to forgive you for that statement and withdraw the statement. Thanks
. You are right ! but you must realise that we can never be same ,Some people are so heartless and wicked that human Lives does not mean anything to them ,They can Kill at the slightest Provocation not to talk about Heart Broken ,Have you not heard how some Men,Women Commit Suicide because of Heart Breaks ,This one is not even about killing another person I mean they Killed themselves ,Now Imagine if such could lay hands on the Person that broke there heart .I am never in Support of Rape and Murder but Prevention is always better than Cure .I am not at the same time Justifyin the Murderers I really Condemn it but Common sense is that Ladies Should not Double date for any reason most especially close friends if you are dating a guy and he is not just the one you like stop immediately Never Consider what he gives you or the Benefit .Also to Men ,Lots of Ladies have committed Suicide because of Heart Breaks Stop Promising a Lady you know you never wanted to Marry .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.