Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Does God Truly Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Truly Exist? (1059 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Truly Exist? by Cashsteady(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Dearr nairalanders.. i most confess am already having this feelings that God doesn't exist and I think I'm turning atheist

pls I need someone to enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by blackpanthar: 2:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Cashsteady:
Dearr nairalanders.. i most confess am already having this feelings that God doesn't exist and I think I'm turning atheist

Stop deceiving yourself bro.

You were not really a growing Christian in the first place, you were a church goer or worker that expects a God that is like Santa Claus.... You didnt really know God personally and intimately.... Now due to all the terrible things of biblical proportions that are happening, your mind is twitching.... See NO ONE CAN HELP YOU.

You can become and atheist or a Antichrist.... It will not change God's love for you one bit.

God loves you whether you believe in him or not, but the depth of his love for you which was shown by the death of his only son JESUS is the basic standard for you to enter heaven o.

This world is a simulation, the main thing happens after we leave here.

So if you allow your bulk of unanswered prayers, the unjust killings of good innocent people, the ever ficticious rising cases of covid-19 to shake your mind, then you need to get born again afresh, the right way. See, getting born again because some pastor promised you a better life actually is scam..... Getting born again because they told you that you are going to hell is also scam..... The ONLY way Jesus saved people in the Bible was through LOVE. grin

If your love has waxed cold, simply go and physically meet people whose love for God is fervently hot and you will grow warm... Love is the greatest CONTAGION in the world.

If you don't love God genuinely, reciting the religious scam called the "sinner's prayer" 1000 times will never save you. grin

So brother, no online person can help you, go and meet your pastor or unit leader and discuss your distabilized status with them and if they are still hot and fervent, they will answer all your many questions and get you loving God again.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Jun 02, 2020
I know He is.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CodeTemplar: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2020
God dey o. God na skillful observer too.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by haiti007(m): 3:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Don't compromise your faith bro.

I sensed that you're currently saddled with much responsibilities that you can bear, hang on, worst happened to job and he didn't back off from following God.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Cashsteady:
How did you come to believe if you weren't even convinced of His existence, to begin with?undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by godkiller(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2020
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I know He is.

Glory be to God. I think he needs yo take a cue from you though.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Cashsteady:

Remember the book of Psalm 53:1 says, " The fool says in his heart, there is no God ".
God exist. Even atheist are beginning to attest to that truth.

Whatever you're going through is not unusual but you just have to encourage yourself in the Lord.

What I usually tell myself anytime I'm weary is... " it's not easy either on the other side"( the world) so I'll rather stick to God than be discouraged and go back. God forbid we go back haven tasted Gods love.

Also be sure you're truly born again so you'll not be easily tossed by every wind of doctrine or troubles of this world. If you truly are, then no one can snatch you from Jesus cos He won't even let go.

Please try and listen to this song. Its highly inspirational.

I almost let go
I felt like I just couldn't take life anymore
My problems held me bound
Depression weighed me down
God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
God's mercies kept me
So I wouldn't let go

So I'm here today
Because God kept me
I'm alive today only because of His grace
He kept me
God kept me.
He kept me
So I wouldn't let go.

I almost gave up
I was right at the edge of a breakthrough
But couldn't see it
The devil really had me
But Jesus came and grabbed me
God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
Gods mercies kept me
So I wouldn't let go

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by kingxsamz(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Eulalia:

[s]Remember the book of Psalm 53:1 says, " The fool says in his heart, there is no God ".
God exist. Even atheist are beginning to attest to that truth.

Whatever you're going through is not unusual but you just have to encourage yourself in the Lord.

What I usually tell myself anytime I'm weary is... " it's not easy either on the other side"( the world) so I'll rather stick to God than be discouraged and go back. God forbid we go back haven tasted Gods love.

Also be sure you're truly born again so you'll not be easily tossed by every wind of doctrine or troubles of this world. If you truly are, then no one can snatch you from Jesus cos He won't even let go.

Please try and listen to this song. Its highly inspirational.

I almost let go
I felt like I just couldn't take life anymore
My problems held me bound
Depression weighed me down
God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
God's mercies kept me
So I wouldn't let go

So I'm here today
Because God kept me
I'm alive today only because of His grace
He kept me
God kept me.
He kept me
So I wouldn't let go.

I almost gave up
I was right at the edge of a breakthrough
But couldn't see it
The devil really had me
But Jesus came and grabbed me
God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
Gods mercies kept me
So I wouldn't let go

It is well with you.[/s]

Where was your God when animals were raping his follower/worshiper in his sacred house?

Where was he when Coronavirus killed thousands of his followers in Italy?

God doesn’t exist my friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CodeTemplar: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Plead:

Where was your God when animals were raping his follower/worshiper in his sacred house?

See the way you are talking as if God didn't create us with freewill.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
[s]See the way you are talking as if God didn't create us with freewill[/s].

God didn’t create shit. He doesn’t exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Plead:

God didn’t create shit. He doesn’t exist.
So why are you questioning what doesn't exist to you?
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Plead:

@CodeTemplar when you answer these two simple questions I’ll have an answer for your question.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Bacteriologist(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cashsteady:

No one can enlighten YOU. Only one person in the entire world can enlighten YOU: YOU.

Atheists and theists can say whatever and present different arguments. But only YOU will ultimately determine what is true for YOU.

Keep asking questions and seeking the truth. There is the internet, books and learning materials around you for you to liberate yourself.
That's all we, the society, can do for you.

But eventually, freedom is a path you'll have to take on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cashsteady:

Do you believe Davido(musician) exists?

Well you may respond
"Yes nah, that SKELEWU guy"

But imagine you're not a Nigerian and you heard Davido (musician) scored 5 goals for Nigerian during a world cup soccer tournament? undecided

Surely you'll be expecting him to do the same later during the African cup, right?

That's why most people are turning to ATHEISM!

They've been misinformed regarding
Who is God?
Where does he live?
What does he do?
Can we really know him?
Why does he allow suffering?
Does he really care about us?
Why did he create humans?

If you don't know the answer to all these questions, surely you will doubt the existence of the person whom religion has been saying so many contradicting things about him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
GOD is consciousnesses personified..not a man or human being..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMCOoSYB3Q4
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Ola17: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
See the way you are talking as if God didn't create us with freewill.

Does that mean that rape victims don’t have free will not to be sexually assaulted?

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
sonmvayina:
GOD is consciousnesses personified..not a man or human being..
And not thanos! grin
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And not thanos! grin

lol,
i was liken thanos to Jesus,....they are just figment of somebody imagination..

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
the lord of the old testament is Marduk.....Marduk is the son of Enki, he won his place by defeating tiamat...

Jeremiah 16: 1-13, Jeremiah 17, Jeremiah 20:1-3, Jeremiah21:1-7,
Jeremiah 21:8-10, Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeremiah 23:25-27, Jeremiah 25: 8-9, Jeremiah 29-4-9, Jeremiah 29:15, Jeremiah 39:11.

who was Nebuchadnezzar god? answer Marduk

this is something to think about.

the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk..
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Acehart: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Plead:

Her God doesn’t have any sacred house because He doesn’t dwell in any earthly house or temple made with hands.

Her God doesn’t know followers but His children. And I can give your half a million naira if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the virus killed any of His children in Italy.

If any of His children are raped by animals, His children would want to be raped seven times over if the animal would transform into one of God’s children because of their action.

You sound uneducated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
NOBODY KNOWS. ALL THAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT GOD IS A LIE.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NOBODY KNOWS. ALL THAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT GOD IS A LIE.
If nobody knows, how then do you know this? undecided undecided
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If nobody knows, how then do you know this? undecided undecided

IF THERE'S AN EXISTING GOD THAT CARES FOR HIS PEOPLE, TALKS TO THEM, LISTENS TO THEIR PRAYERS, AND PROVIDES THEIR NEEDS, WE WILL KNOW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF THERE'S AN EXISTING GOD THAT CARES FOR HIS PEOPLE, TALKS TO THEM, LISTENS TO THEIR PRAYERS, AND PROVIDES THEIR NEEDS, WE WILL KNOW.
How would you know any of that if NOBODY knows? undecided How would you know if anything about God is a lie if NOBODY knows? undecided
How would you know if there's an existing God that cares for His people, talks to them, listens to their prayers, provides their needs, if NOBODY knows? undecided
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How would you know any of that if NOBODY knows? undecided How would you know if anything about God is a lie if NOBODY knows? undecided
How would you know if there's an existing God that cares for His people, talks to them, listens to their prayers, provides their needs, if NOBODY knows? undecided

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE SUN. EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AGREE ON THE EXISTENCE OF THE SAME SUN. IT DOESN'T HIDE FROM US. IT EXISTS NO MATTER WHAT WE THINK OR SAY OF IT.
THE SAME THING GOES FOR ROCKS, SAND, THE CLOUDS, WATER, AND THE LIST GOES ON.
IF THERE WERE A GOD, HIS EXISTENCE WILL HARDLY BE A THING OF DEBATE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE SUN. EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AGREE ON THE EXISTENCE OF THE SAME SUN. IT DOESN'T HIDE FROM US. IT EXISTS NO MATTER WHAT WE THINK OR SAY OF IT.
THE SAME THING GOES FOR ROCKS, SAND, THE CLOUDS, WATER, AND THE LIST GOES ON.
IF THERE WERE A GOD, HIS EXISTENCE WILL HARDLY BE A THING OF DEBATE.

No one has seen God, therefore God does not exist? undecided undecided
Is that your proof? undecided
Re: Does God Truly Exist? by IamMichael(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cashsteady:

You are welcome to this thread. Also feel free to ask any particular question you are contemplating in the thread, and i will take my time to answer you.
https://www.nairaland.com/5780709/thread-mental-emancipation-indoctrinated-religious

As to your current question, whenever posed with any question of God's existence, follow the logical explanation.
Are you reading the part of the bible that says that Donkeys talk? Follow the logical explanation.

Are you reading the part of the bible that says
that Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish and five loaves? What does the logical explanation of this scenario tell you?

Do you pray for things to happen? What do you think/do when What you prayed for didn't come to fruition? Follow the logical explanation.

Are you doubting the authenticity of anything? Always follow the logical explanation of it. Everything is explanable, if you know what to look for. There is no magic to anything, just simple knowledge.
If someone took a phone to 1500years ago, he will be seen as a God. You could even load pictures in it and show them that you are from outside space, and they will believe you. Add a laptop, Guns, Ship, Ultramodern vehicles, uranium and gunpowder....and you would Have been one of the most talked about ancient god's today.
Whatever you cannot explain, know this:
1) There is no answer for it yet, or;
2) You are looking in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Acehart:

Her God doesn’t have any sacred house because He doesn’t dwell in any earthly house or temple made with hands.

Her God doesn’t know followers but His children. And I can give your half a million naira if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the virus killed any of His children in Italy.

If any of His children are raped by animals, His children would want to be raped seven times over if the animal would transform into one of God’s children because of their action.

You sound uneducated.

How can someone be this stupid because of religion?

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cashsteady:

Read 2corinthians chapter 3,4,5 and 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) / Mondex Chips! / Not Really Contradictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.