Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) (1059 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tope Alabi is receiving heat online for criticising the song of another gospel singer.

The popular gospel singer, while ministering at a vigil in the early hours of June 12, criticized a term a fellow gospel singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori, used in hailing God.

Adeyinka referred to God as "Oniduro" in one of her songs but Tope found fault with this and publicly criticized the song and the singer, saying that the Holy Spirit did not approve of the term "Oniduro" being used to describe God.

She explained that when she tried singing the song, the Holy Spirit cautioned her.

Viewers felt Tope Alabi could have called the singer privately or could have handled the situation better and they called her out for it.

Some accused her of envy, others claimed that she doesn't want to see another singer rise above her.

However, some, like media personality, Morayo Brown, defended her, saying no one is above mistake.

Listen to the video via the link below

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=3571783045146793949

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by OsusHunter: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin

That religion abi?
Only a very mentally unstable person or someone in a vegetative can use his or her freewill to choose Christainity above Buddhism, Judaism or Islam.
Most people practicing the religion have just accepted their fates for being born in the religion or by the condition/circumstances around them...

I'll rather remain an atheist than to be a christain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Lucas10(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
You called this one Gospel Singer? Olorun nikan lo mo eniti o n sin oun.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
More responses to Tope Alabi

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by OsusHunter: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
It's in their blood.

Always criticizing and contradicting themselves.
Every denominations always fell on top of the world, and BELIEVED their the only one doing the right thing.

Christains usually mock God alot.
They compare God with stupid unimaginable things.

Which one is:

Lion of the tribe of Judah?
Rock of ages etc?

NOTHING CAN BE USED TO COMPARE GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:
grin

That religion abi?
Only a very mentally unstable person or someone in a vegetative can use his or her freewill to choose Christainity above Buddhism, Judaism or Islam..

You are so right person......A preacher once said "if you really want to see the Devil, go to the church"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lucas10:

I never never believed in Tope Alabi from day one......so many worldly slangs in that her mouth,she's in the world and of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:
cheesy
It's in their blood.

Always criticizing themselves.
Every denominations always fell on top of the world, and BELIEVED their the only one doing the right thing

Lion of the tribe of Judah?
Rock of ages etc?

NOTHING CAN BE USED TO COMPARE GOD!

The thing weak me ooooo.......Christianity indeed.

Go to church, na so so sinful acts you go dey see every where. At times self its better to stay home, serve your God and do good

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm no be everything we hear we go talk o and also no be everything be Holy Spirit.
Sometimes it's our flesh talking to us and we mistake it for the Holy Spirit. Let's be guided, let's know when & where to talk and when not to talk. Make we no dey catch cruise with the Holy Spirit abeg.
May fame not let us forget our humble beginnings. Topi Alabi should apologize to the song owner.

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here are aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Read my signature, tell a friend who knows a friend who needs my services to patronize me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Hmmm no be everything we hear we go talk o and also no be everything be Holy Spirit.
Sometimes it's our flesh talking to us and we mistake it for the Holy Spirit. Let's be guided, let's know when & where to talk and when not to talk. Make we no dey catch cruise with the Holy Spirit abeg.
May fame not let us forget our humble beginnings. Topi Alabi should apologize to the song owner.

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here is aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Exactly.......all i can say till date is ONIDUROMI E SE OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lucas10:
Abi o,

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here are aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Read my signature, tell a friend who knows a friend who needs my services to patronize me. Thank you.
Wow, your words are really emotional and touching. God is really our oniduro. ONIDUROOO WA ESEE OOO.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

i have read ur signature, don't worry i will tell my friends about it!
Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Wow, your words are really emotional and touching. God is really our oniduro. ONIDUROOO WA ESEE OOO.

Yes o na Only God be our Oniduro o!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
i have read ur signature, don't worry i will tell my friends about it!

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

God bless you sir
. Amen, but am a female and not a ma, am still a young girl o.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by Hollybratt(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Well! Tope Alabi is now a rich and famous person, she can now talk to people anyhow she like. she must be a devil, some people even told me she belongs to a cult. Maybe sha.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
. Amen, but am a female and not a ma, am still a young girl o.

Kosi wahala ma

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Publicly Criticizes Yinka Alaseyori Oniduromi Song (pics and video) by ademidedavid(f): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Hollybratt:
Well! Tope Alabi is now a rich and famous person, she can now talk to people anyhow she like. she must be a devil, some people even told me she belongs to a cult. Maybe sha.

I wonder the kind of spirit possessing her now

(1) (Reply)

I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. / What Is The Punishment For Fornication In The Bible? / Fight For Your Lover Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.