Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria (593 Views)

UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 02, 2020
CVS store in San Diego was looted by Americans during the George Floyd protest as shown in the video below. It was a free for all looting as protesters broke the entrance during one of the protests. Because of this CVS has closed it's stores across 20 states in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo0TqOQdvBk

Now just imagine if this happened in Nigeria. The topic of the day would be THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE US. And everyone would be cursing the president. Las Las we are not much different, na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 02, 2020
This is another footage of Trend Benders getting looted as the owner watched the security footage from home but couldn't do anything because of the protest and no cops to call upon for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hEy_StKOWY
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Another one. This one in LA. I thought these people are cultured and don't lack anything. Just imagine it this was naija.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPmOs6pC_c
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Another one. Americans sef mumu. No matter how bad the police is, if they stop working for just 1 day, crime rate will skyrocket. This also applies to Nigeria. As bad as the police is, as much as we all hate them. If they stop working for just 5 hours a lot of things go spoil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIk_cZYgudQ
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 5:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Must you copy what is bad? Why can't you copy their advancement in tech?
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nbotee(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2020
If that happened in Nigeria, d Nigerian Police and army would have killed more ppl than covid-19 by now... There are criminals everywhere in d world and America is not exempted.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nbotee:
If that happened in Nigeria, d Nigerian Police and army would have killed more ppl than covid-19 by now... There are criminals everywhere in d world and America is not exempted.

Sure of course. That's not the point of this thread though. You and I know if this lootings happened in Nigeria most people would say it can only happen in Nigeria. Meanwhile Trump is bringing the military. This looting can't continue.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:
Must you copy what is bad? Why can't you copy their advancement in tech?

I don't get u. This is not about their advancement in tech, we are far behind when it comes to that. This is about the animals in them, using the opportunity of a riot to break into innocent people's shops and steal what they have worked for. Nobody is saying we should copy them, just letting u know we are more or less the same.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by sauceEEP(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lawlessness at its peak, my heart goes out to the various business owners..... this is huge loss! I think say na only blacks o but whites follow o!!! This can never happen in Nigeria because the fear of Nigerian police and army is the beginning of wisdom.... they for don restore normalcy by fire by force.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
I say notin like ajeh
Or
Fine boy
I be big man pikin
Everyone na rugged
Forget say na white or black american
I go loot

No time
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is very heart breaking.

This is no longer protest.
Hope all of them will be apprehended eventually. Thank goodness there is cctv camera.

Wicked souls.
Re: Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
sassysure:
This is very heart breaking.

This is no longer protest.
Hope all of them will be apprehended eventually. Thank goodness there is cctv camera.

Wicked souls.

I don't think all of them can be apprehended. Na the ones wey Dem catch go suffer am but Las Las just 2-3 yrs in jail for the few that would be made a scapegoat. The looting is just too much. Now I understand why Trump said he will have to bring on federal troops.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Poisoned To Death By His Step Mother In Kastina / Why Do Southern Nigerians Act So Helpless Against "Fulani Herdsmen"? / Kano Singer Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.