Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington (58086 Views)

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Now I know Donald Trump is as clueless as our president... it's just unfortunate that the man is the president of America at this trying time..and it is an opportunity for the US enemy in a different country to infiltrate into this agitation if Donald Trump never stops all this nonsense attitude...
I thought the US could have these stages in their anal of politics but what I'm seeing here is nothing but a charade of wantonness...
The blacks in the US have mix deeper with the white and any attempt for the president to separate them will not go well with the image of the country.
A lot of blacks have helped the US to become what it is today, why all this racial discrimination and police officers brutality

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by redsun(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
It is abominable for people to loot and burn down businesses at a crucial time that could make or break them, depending on the path they follow in addressing the fundamental issue that the American penal system still technically treat black suspects as runaway slaves.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by wisdomiskey(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
AdaGod1:
myd44 lalastilala sen oa4j
rule 2

You typed up a lengthy piece of trash to display bravado. Now you're calling moderators like a punk grin
Madam, next time if you cant take the heat, get the fvck out of the kitchen!

9 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by ModestGal(f): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2020
AdaGod1:
the truth hurts

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
You are the one hurting here, because you are a trump supporter, you are betraying your fellow blacks.
If you ain't hurt, you won't be so quick to report him even though you are the wrong one. Lmao

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by deltateam: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2020
OVB123:
Useless man, all u could do is to send security agencies after protesters. the death of a black man doesn't matter to u.

You mean send security agencies against criminals. Those are not protesters no more.
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Dollywood(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2020
AdaGod1:
the truth hurts

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Which Truth!? Please tell me, Trump is probably the worst President of the USA, he's a dictator and a racist.

7 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Clonus: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Why hasn’t he come out to condemn the action of the police officers? Wouldn’t it have been better if he did that, reassuring the people that justice would be served and sternly calling for calm then if they continued to loot he would have been justified to call in force.
What baffles me most is the way some people here worship Trump. Some haven’t even smelled the borders of this country talk less of crossing them!!

7 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by gbaby4live: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Paragon311:
If true. It is needed now before things get out of hands.

Why is it needed?
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Angelfrost(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2020
nony43:
Trump is indirectly calling for a civil war

What exactly do you expect him to do??! Negotiate with vandals??!

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Dollywood(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2020
deltateam:

You mean send security agencies against criminals. Those are not protesters more.

They are violent protesters!! Peaceful protests don't work anymore in the USA, Those who protested peacefully at the white House yesterday was teargassed. Many of you on nairaland don't even know what's going on in the US, y'all just type shits from your keyboards.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by sniperwolf(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is just the Commander In Chief. The military is United States' military not Trump's military
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Seetto: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Urchman200:
and ur almighty Obama the promoter of every evil policies known to mankind have all this u want to believe that trump doesn't have ?
You say so, because I didn't mimics any word like Obama in my comment, I don't know how Obama come in place, f**ck obama and f**ck your adopted white supremacists stinking Trump...

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Dollywood(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Clonus:
Why hasn’t he come out to condemn the action of the police officers? Wouldn’t it have been better if he did that, reassuring the people that justice would be served and sternly calling for calm then if they continued to loot he would have been justified to call in force.
What baffles me most is the way some people here worship Trump. Some haven’t even smelled the borders of this country talk less of crossing them!!

Swears man, So many ignoramus and ignoramuses on nairaland supporting Trump actions.

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by wisdomiskey(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Not an ordinary asslicker, but a white ass licker

Truth hurts @ AdaGod1.
Oya call moderators for this one too grin

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Ayomarcel(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2020
He won't arrest the killers of George Floyd. But he can arrest and kill those protesting.

What kind of Leader is this?!!!

Why can't he do the right thing?!!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Damilare2025: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Kai.... Trump na bad ma o... He is already tier of d protest
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Dollywood(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Not an ordinary asslicker, but a white ass licker

She's a kid.
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by OVB123: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2020
deltateam:

You mean send security agencies against criminals. Those are not protesters no more.
Even if they are not protesters, there have right to vet their anger. Put urself in their shoes, if ur brother is d one that was gruesomelly murdered like that, what will u do? pls! understand their pains.
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by AdaGod1(f): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

What is this one saying? Hypocritism is when your mother, uncle, father, and the nurses and doctors that attended to your mother during anti natal prayed for you that you too will go to America, and yet you are unconcerned for how blacks are treated in America. If those blacks did not fight for freedom, you won't spend a day there before a white racist inject you with a death injection or knock you down with a truck, and you will die like a chicken with police arresting no one for the crime.
All of you have at least 1 family in your family who is in the US, and you all take going to the US as glory, and yet you are saying that we should feel unconcerned because of xenophobic South African attacks in South Africa.
There's difference between South Africa and the United State, and today, Nigerians are the most successful immigrants in the United State, if these kind of things werent fought for, will Nigerians be able to even step in USA without dieing.
If you have problem with people joining in solidarity because you believe we have more problems, why don't you start your own protest on those matters and see if we do not join you in solidarity.
Abeg, park well, we all have our problems, but we all should join in solidarity for others. Thats why we are humans, and Humanity always
you're saying all these because you've not witnessed the stinking discrimination from this black Americans
even with their root in Africa
they still refer to Africans are monkeys and other sorts of racism to their fellow blacks.
trust me these people are far worst than whites if you have encountered them
they'll only trigger black lives matters when they are faced with the white supremacist, they'll remember they have black brothers in Africa for solidarity.
they think because they have a better working government than Africans makes them more Supreme than their fellow blacks.

Let them face their horrors
we have tribalism and xenophobia to deal with afterall we Africans and blacks don't fancy ourselves.
less than two weeks ago Nigerians where racially abusing Kenyans on twitter calling them blacks cheesy yes you heard me right, blacks calling blacks black cheesy
funny isn't it?
they call it twitter war forgetting these white supremacist are watching
when you don't respect and value yourself
Don't expect others to do that for you.

Forget about traveling
we've been surviving in a far racism countries from Italy to Asia
the aim is to make money and come back
black Americans should face their problems
we have ours here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by West2019(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Why can't he just address the protesters on TV.

He knows the right thing to say to bring an end to this.

He doesn't just want to sound empathetic to black resistance movement.
how many times would Trump address then , just that the killing of black in American is getting worse .we all understand what is happening.
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by MacPython: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Black people are epitome of Hypocrisy, the White's have been guilt riden into weaknesses. Trump is chief enforcement officer and that incident is a civil matter , for which he has involved the federal government.

Whether you like Trump or not, the society cannot burnt because of one sad incident �. I would like to know where the outcry when a Nigerian man was killed in Guangzhou China last year by the police.

I strongly believe the riot was escalated because people have on lockdown especially those blue state in USA and their 2nd amendment is being restricted those states. Compare the riots between the Red and Blue state, Shop owners in the Red States came to defend the business with their guns while honouring the peaceful protesters.

Entitlement syndrome has crippled our generation , the political leaders have always fuelled our rage. So when we don't hear those message that makes us feel entitled we become raged and be throwing out meaningless word's like racist, bigot . Meanwhile The truth has no feelings �,but
one have to accept that , also there's one law and justice i.e you are innocent until proven guilty... Whatever we think any leader that cannot stand on this basic truth/facts is fuelling the problem.

Please watch alternative analysis why the society must be burned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5_D59lSjc

Is there and difference between race issue and tribalism?

Don't mind my grammar �.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by hilfinity(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Why can't he just address the protesters on TV.

He knows the right thing to say to bring an end to this.

He doesn't just want to sound empathetic to black resistance movement.

U sabi talk jor

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by AdaGod1(f): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Dollywood:

Which Truth!? Please tell me, Trump is probably the worst President of the USA, he's a dictator and a racist.
nope Obama is the worst president ever in America
he's a gay bastard and anti life criminal
Trump is the best
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Nanavati(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2020
let there be peace
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by AdaGod1(f): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:
You are the one hurting here, because you are a trump supporter, you are betraying your fellow blacks.
If you ain't hurt, you won't be so quick to report him even though you are the wrong one. Lmao
and I taught I'm reasoning with a reasonable fellow
forgive me please
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by deleSayo(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2020

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Angelfrost(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Seetto:
When you have someone who has no business being a president in seat of power.

As a voting Nigerian, you are really not in a position to cast such stones!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2020
AdaGod1:
the protest have been hijacked by the terrorist democrats
Trump have no choice than to deploy.

You've started seeing many whites in a black protest right?
they're not in any solidarity but they're mostly democrats that have high jacked the protest just to paint Trump bad

You started seeing CNN following the news bumber to bumber recently
another evidence.

the real protesters are at their various homes after passing their message
these ones are bunch of democrats terrorists capitalizing on the crises just to paint Trump bad.

Trump have no choice than to read the riot act.

Just like APC, democrats are evil and play politics of blood

EDIT

See them, bunch of useless hypocrites swimming in their own tears on my mention
Same people will hail Buhari if he opens fire on armless peaceful match
how many times have terrorist buhari opened fire on armless peaceful protest and killed many
Did you said anything regarding that?
now Trump want to deploy guards on a high jacked protest that has turned violence and you bunch of hypocrites are crying.
cry cry babies
Trump is the best president in the world ever
deal with the truth
Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by deltateam: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2020
OVB123:
Even if they are not protesters, there have right to vet their anger. Put urself in their shoes, if ur brother is d one that was gruesomelly murdered like that, what will u do? pls! understand their pains.

...and if your brother has his car mart which is his life investment vandalized and destroyed by them making him poor overnight how will you feel?

The officer had been arrested and charged to court. Let the court handle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by AdaGod1(f): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

You typed up a lengthy piece of trash to display bravado. Now you're calling moderators like a punk grin
Madam, next time if you cant take the heat, get the fvck out of the kitchen!
nope not that i can insult you and your generation join but this is nairaland
we have rules and mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j are here to enforce it

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by pobosky20(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is acting just as expected. You don't expect a protest to go violent and don't expect the head to act. In his speech the President said "America needs Healing, not hatred.Justice, not chaos". Tell me,what else should he as a sitting president do? Sit and fold his arms and let some few persons harm d innocent and destroy public infrastructure? Police brutality must be addressed in the US, people are dying (blacks and white and others),but this protest at this time with such bad motives (by some people) won't help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington by Angelfrost(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Xisnin:
I wonder how US media houses will report the "human rights abuses" that is about to go down.
We know how they would have reacted if something less dramatic happens in another country.
Just some few weeks back, the US was condemning "dictatorship" in Hongkong because the police
were fighting protesters.

This has gone beyond mere protests... We are talking full scale vandalism and disruption of public peace.

Military force is inevitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.