Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied (5320 Views)

Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by adekolaelect(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
"Can you see the people that want to be independent on their own fighting and send pix like small piking on the media .they say Nigeria is not good but they failed to even rich conclusion among themselves. How will they have one voice ? will their Biafra good like sumania or abganistian if given ? They will just be another disasters to African nation. never in my life to allow these people to spoil my name for given them Biafra sorry I forgot they were already declared as a Terrorist group in Nigeria I don't have problem any more"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Petyr1: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020
kovic20:

Yorubba man identifying as a woman.
you guy fear Yoruba people o. you believe all your problems is caused by Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

The only person who is sounding daft right now would be you IPO have a tape recording in which Asari not only took a bride but agreed to unleash violence in Nigeria and destroy the property of the government. If it does get out, FG will arrest Asari.
No the FG won’t! The IPOB have been proscribed, so if they let themselves be duped by Asari Dokubo, the FG won’t care. Except a proscribed group wants to report a matter to a govt they have claimed has no authority over them!

BTW why would freedom fighters need to pay someone else to do their dirty work for them? Whatever happened to dying for ur beliefs as MNK has constantly maintained? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Golan007: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
jlinkd78:
The way Asari was running mouth you won't believe he had at any time had anything to do with IPOB. While I call for cessation of these vituperation from both camps for d sake of d collective good, I must blame Asari in strongest term for starting this media war when he released a video calling Nnamdi Kanu a con man when he had all along dealing with him. For d sake of Biafra, people of goodwill and all lovers of freedom worldwide should wade in and let these verbal attacks end. One gain however from d event of d recent past is dat d questions bothering Ijawland as part of Biafra has been put to rest and Asari has even admitted his ancestral Igbo name is Uzodinma.
[/s]

Nonsense.

Would all this bring Nnamdi Kanu back from the grave?

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Miracle1991: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Veqtor post=90222910]

As soon as these afonja people hear IPOB...they quickly dabble in to comment. And dey are always first to comment on the topic. what is it about IPOB, that gives you people anxiety and heart attack everytym? I don't get it.

Is it that...you pple are scared that when biafra comes, you will b left behind?

And all the maltreatment Biafrans face will now b channeled to you pple?

Is it that, you people jus like to be saboteurs. Sabotaging Biafrans so that you can be d North's favorite?

It must be d latter, because you people are saboteurs by birth... You even sabotage urselves out of cowardice.

That's why Muric is against oduduwa republic...and that's why ur republic may never come.

So u all hell-bent on making sure, biafra doesn't come also.. but you lie!

It will come eventually. Afonja people brace up for it...or get knocked down in the process.

Change your ways.. stop the sabo lifestyle...so we can move forward. Stop being wicked to ursef and ur generations.

Argue with ur afonja ancestors.[/quoteunfortunately you are writng this trash from yoruba land. Tenant hating his landlord

1 Like

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Obifather(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where is Kanu in the picture?
I don't believe this trash.
Let them release a video, bank teller or deposit slip.
The pic above doesn't prove their point at all.
Besides he posited that indeed some IPOB members are living with him while others come & go.
Even a kindergarten kid won't post this as evidence/defense.
WE WENT TO SCHOOL & OUR SCHOOL FEES WAS NOT IN VAIN.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Iceberg3: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gallants
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

ivartheMENTAL grin

Niggah, do i know you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Iceberg3: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

The moment Asari openly called them Ijaw slaves and they cowered in fear was the day i stopped taking them serious grin

How can a minority group bully a major tribe like that?

See the originator of the Facebook post; Aiden Dillion..... afraid that Ijaws would beat him if he used his flatyno name cry cry cry

HotoroMENTAL lolsssssss

UsmanDanThefacelessmanAphonja

grin grin
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

HotoroMENTAL lolsssssss

UsmanDanThefacelessmanAphonja

grin grin

In English, Sir. Let me get you or get help for you.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Chimaraymond455: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is the yorubas anytime they hear about ipbo and Igbo matter

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by triple996(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
honestly speaking the rate at which Ipob is creating serious fight with niger Delta will end up in a serious disaster I don't really know what they gain from creating more enemies. is this how they want to achieve their biafra, kanu have started losing his senses little by little what does he gain by increasing the amount of enemies to the extent of fighting his nearest neighbours the niger Delta this won't end well, there is a saying that when the head is not correct the whole body suffers this is the same problem with a Ipob, kanu leading the struggle is the biggest mistake they have ever made. ipob guys can insult and keep insulting as many people as they want but the truth is that you are only creating more disaster and destruction to yourselves. originally few years ago I am quite sure the niger Delta and idigbo are both together in the struggle but now look at what is going on. before you knew it kanu will destroy the entire region with his own hands
I really feel sorry 4 Biafra!!!!
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by OBUKSBAYELSA: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
These IPOB people are daft.

Asari told them to release the evidence of the money he allegedly collected from Nnamdi Kanu, they are showing the picture of the meeting they had with him in Benin Republic.

Release the footage straight away and stop threatening the man

We warned Asari Dokubo to stay away from this guys but Asari won't listen, other leaders like Felix Tuodolo, Henry Tafri and host of other avoided Ipob but our brother won't, now is been dragged to the mud. Asari must realise that Ipob have a phantom Radio station which we in the niger-delta do not have, to defend his name, now, they bring his name to disrepute.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Rodwave: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
kovic20:

Yorubba man identifying as a woman.

That was how they escaped the onslaught from dahomey women. Dont blame him, Some traits can be inherited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by NumuSings(f): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by 35824L: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

The only person who is sounding daft right now would be you IPOB have a tape recording in which Asari not only took a bride but agreed to unleash violence in Nigeria and destroy the property of the government. If it does get out, FG will arrest Asari.
Ipob should release the tape quick quick let the world see evidence of their stupidity. When Asari called iboes Ijaw slaves we thought he was joking cheesy
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by ThatFairGuy: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

yoruba mongrel, asari is now suddenly your personal lord and saviour. grin

He is no more a criminal right? So much love for us in the SS right. Thank you but no thanks. grin

DenreleDave come and carry ya ewedu brother. grin
We're the one ought to be saying these to you guys. Someone you've already called terrorist on this forum, criticize bitterly because he spoke against Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos re hypocrite, once they want favour from you, they'll sing song of praises for you. It won't be a surprise if Buhari and Tinubu have misunderstanding now, Buhari will be your Messiah due to acclaimed Tinubu's ambition. THE REAL CHAMELEON
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Niggah, do i know you?

Sharrap
TheMentalChameleon. grin grin

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

Sharrap
TheMentalChameleon. grin grin

Ah okay. Your picture.... I might have met you in the San Diego zoo, Sire. I don't understand your language though.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Iceberg3: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

We warned Asari Dokubo to stay away from this guys but Asari won't listen, other leaders like Felix Tuodolo, Henry Tafri and host of other avoided Ipob but our brother won't, now is been dragged to the mud. Asari must realise that Ipob have a phantom Radio station which we in the niger-delta do not have, to defend his name, now, they bring his name to disrepute.

Hey,for the sake of our unborn children and liberty,we must put aside whatever will cause problem between us SS and ipob.
Now the enemies are happy that we are having problem with ipob.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by dheilaw1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veqtor:

Stop wasting tym answering these kind of shallow minded entities. It's now a common sight. You see them everywhere... making unintelligible comments to draw attention to themselves.
what stops you fools from releasing the video if you have any? I guess you guys derive joy being stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Children are Overseas While He Is Sending Yoruba Youths To Death. / See The Food Served At A BMC Meeting (photo) / Now That Tinubu Has Fired The First Warning Shot At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.