Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly (674 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by freshkpomo(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
The people of Edo state are aware of the ongoing battle between Obaseki (GO) and his Predecessors "Oshiomole " which brought Ize Iyamu (POI) into the picture.
Since POI came into the picture, the fight took another dimension. His media boys has flooded major online platforms not just to campaign for him alone but to post very horrible things against the governor just to paint him bad before the good people of Edo state.

Ize Iyamu on the other hand is not left out as he will seize any opportunity on air to throw shades at the governor. This is my conclusion from the whole scenario.
"let's assume Ize Iyamu fails to clinch the ticket, the bad words him and his media boys said about Obaseki cannot be taken back and many will vote against Obaseki because of that, which will make their party loose some quality votes. On the other hand, if Ize Iyamu gets the ticket, because of the hate he has successfully created between his camp and that of Obaseki, many will still harbour that hate and will prefer to vote for an opposition than to vote for POI".

My conclusion is that those party members currently fueling the whole thing are not really aware that they are on self destruct mode. At this point what we ought to be hearing are MANIFESTOS not blame game (this is the reason our leaders get confused in office cos they spend all their energy blaming). APC is depending on federal might and to me that might be an added advantage but not in a case where the people decides to vote. Politics of blame is not helping us in Nigeria let's shun it please.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Ogegeodey(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2020

In the last election they were in the opposite, and now that are in the same party contesting for the same position. How do you expect them to talk good about each other?

Politics is a complex game......Nigerian politics is even more complex

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Dreal1247: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Even if Obaseki fails to win, Ize Iyamu will not win either. Obaseki as I can see will spoil the whole show if he is edged out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by freshkpomo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na Wetin man sew na him he dey wear - ERIGA.

Same Oshiomole that insulted Chief Tony Anenih of blessed memory and others over godfatherism issue is now fighting for people to worship him.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Olugbanko: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
same was said about akinlade and sanwo olu in Ogun and Lagos states respectively. body go soon tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Caseless: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
In politics/war, all is fair.
Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Caseless: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na Wetin man sew na him he dey wear - ERIGA.

Same Oshiomole that insulted Chief Tony Anenih of blessed memory and others over godfatherism issue is now fighting for people to worship him.

God bless Nigeria.
why would any reasonable human see this as about godfatherism? The only commissioner oshiomhole nominated, obaseki sacked him. Was it oshomole that made him to pull down building of party members, fight party elders, refuse to admit assembly members and rejected every committees sent to broker peace? How do some of you reason?

1 Like

Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by freshkpomo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Caseless:
why would any reasonable human see this as about godfatherism? The only commissioner oshiomhole nominated, obaseki sacked him. Was it oshomole that made him to pull down building of party members, fight party elders, refuse to admit assembly members and rejected every committees sent to broker peace? How do some of you reason?
Then what is it about You are not making sense here bro, NO FIRE WITHOUT A SMOKE.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by freshkpomo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olugbanko:
same was said about akinlade and sanwo olu in Ogun and Lagos states respectively. body go soon tell you!
You come hear say Obaseki na my family member abi?? My own be say make Oshiomole nor bring thief (according to Oshiomole) Come give us as governor. We fit manage Obaseki, cos the devil we know is better than that Unknown angel.

I don't want to tarnish the Image of Ize Iyamu, but those campaigning for him that are really close to him know that Pastor in his name is a camouflage, that's all I will say (my bro worked for him in the last election and POI is on another level ).

NB: if you are a politician avoid me.. You guys put this country in its sorry state with the peanuts you receive to campaign for these evil politicians.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo Decide: Ize Iyamu Is Destroying APC Unknowingly by Heffalump(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
PIO wants to reap where he did not sow undecided

How can you cross from a notorious party that has been labelled 'Corrupt' throughout the 16 years of rule, and assume you can overthrow the incumbent governor of a State that has been loyal in his party
Loyalty is not to an individual but to the electorate. Trump tries to keep his campaign promises to the people and not to an individual party man.

Oshiomole thinks that as he has fallen out with Obaseki, he can use his position to muscle everyone against him.

Those supporting this bad nigger politically have the same brutal mindset and wicked instinct to perpetuate themselves in the arena of politics, no matter what!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The United State Of Anambra:IT'S Time To Move Up!!! / UN To Announce New State Carved Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon July 10 / Ango Abdullahi Deserved The Attack He Got From Presidency – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.