Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape (3302 Views)

20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Since this rape thing been trending I've seen many comments concerning of the rape victims enjoys it or not let me explain something to y'all, people can have orgasms during non-consensual sexual violence. The type of arousal that leads to sexual pleasure and the type of arousal your body experiences during fearful and stressful times are working with the same neurological system.

The fear of violence can cause an intense arousal, even though that arousal is not sexual because her brain said NO. Your friend was unwilling to be sexual, yet her arousal system was on high alert. Bodies can react to being non-consentually touched, and many sexual violence survivors report that their bodies can react (nipples and penis become erect, vulva’s flush and swell) because this is the "automatic" part of the autonomic nervous system which runs arousal responses.

Orgasms are reflexes, the result of a combination of physical stimulation and arousal. When this guy touched her non-consensually (physical stimulation), her body responded to the high arousal of fear, and she had an orgasm. It does not mean she consented to the experience, enjoyed it, or was asking for it. This type of experience can be quite confusing to abuse survivors, because under certain stressful circumstances, the body can have automatic responses that we cannot control.

People rarely lie about being forced to have non-consensual sex. If that’s what your friend reports, then believe her. You can help her by being supportive of her, and encouraging her to tell her story to appropriate authorities if she needs to do so. Help her get the health care screening that she needs after this assault. She may not be interested in pressing charges, but she should be supported and believed.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Vyzz: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
K
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by DaProff001(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Organism ko, chlorophyll ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
OK.... Squirt nko
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Lightangel64: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
OK.... Squirt nko

You don spoil

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Bluezy13(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Orgasm is a function of pleasure and ecstasy.
A woman can only have an orgasm at the peak of sexual ecstasy.

Stop writing sentimental nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by EzzyCarter: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Organism ko, plasmodium ni sad . Dont go and register for WAEC so u can rewrite ur Biology and English sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by paulolee(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
na wah oo
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Frenzy01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
No be only organism .. Ode

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by tnerro1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oloshi, the person raping or the person being raped
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Callertunez: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
angry

na spirogyra abi euglena

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
we dey settle fight between op and those wey dey badh his thread.... make una jebure ooo.. but that organism gidi gan ooo...

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by ForestHill: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
God help us all
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by CanadaOrBust: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluezy13:
Orgasm is a function of pleasure and ecstasy.
A woman can only have an orgasm at the peak of sexual ecstasy.

Stop writing sentimental nonsense.

U r the one writing nonsense. Some women’s ultimate fantasy is to be raped. Just the imagining it can make some orgasm. That doesn’t make it any less a rape and perpetrator severely punished
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Bluezy13(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r the one writing nonsense. Some women’s ultimate fantasy is to be raped. Just the imagining it can make some orgasm. That doesn’t make it any less a rape and perpetrator severely punished

You obviously do not know what rape is.

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by CanadaOrBust: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

You obviously do not know what rape is.

rape [reyp]
noun
Any sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
Any unlawful sexual intercourse (eg. with a person under age of consent).

WETHER THE VICTIM ORGASMED OR ENJOYED IT IS NOT A FACTOR AT ALL.
STOP TALKING NONSENSE.
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Bluezy13(m): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

rape [reyp]
noun
Any sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
Any unlawful sexual intercourse (eg. with a person under age of consent).

WETHER THE VICTIM ORGASMED OR ENJOYED IT IS NOT A FACTOR AT ALL.
STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

Enjoyment is a function of pleasurable excitement.
Orgasm is defined thus

"Orgasm [n.]: Eager or immoderate excitement or action; the state of turgescence of any organ; erethism; esp., the height of venereal excitement in sexual intercourse."

You must not say nonsense everytime.
There is time for everything.

When you are forced to do something either
(a) physically by overpowering or
(b) the use of threat such as a gun pointed at you or
(c) without your consent such as hypnotism... Which also includes induced sleep...
How is it possible to have a pleasurable excitement
What then will activate the hormone responsible for stimulating orgasm when you are not ecstatic pleasurably
Below is an excerpt from Google about Orgasm...
If you still maintain your ignorance...perhaps deliberately...then you are simply being daft

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by CanadaOrBust: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Bluezy13:

Enjoyment is a function of pleasurable excitement.
Orgasm is defined thus

(b)"Orgasm [n.]: Eager or immoderate excitement or action; the state of turgescence of any organ; erethism; esp., the height of venereal excitement in sexual intercourse."(/b)

You must not say nonsense everytime.
There is time for everything.

When you are forced to do something either
(a) physically by overpowering or
(b) the use of threat such as a gun pointed at you or
(c) without your consent such as hypnotism... Which also includes induced sleep...
How is it possible to have a pleasurable excitement
What then will activate the hormone responsible for stimulating orgasm when you are not ecstatic pleasurably
Below is an excerpt from Google about Orgasm...
If you still maintain your ignorance...perhaps deliberately...then you are simply being daft

This guy u sure u r ok? U were given the definition of rape and u r still talking nonsense. It is about CONSENT!! Nothing else. Instead of focusing on that, u r talking orgasm and whatnot. Get this into your skull: If u have sex with a person without their CONSENT, it is called RAPE, no matter how much they apparently enjoyed it or how many times they orgasmed!!

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by Bluezy13(m): 4:52am On Aug 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This guy u sure u r ok? U were given the definition of rape and u r still talking nonsense. It is about CONSENT!! Nothing else. Instead of focusing on that, u r talking orgasm and whatnot. Get this into your skull: If u have sex with a person without their CONSENT, it is called RAPE, no matter how much they apparently enjoyed it or how many times they orgasmed!!

Your understanding is worse than that of an oaf!
This thread is about Rape and Orgasm.
You defined Rape, I defined Orgasm and categorically proved a point but instead you have chosen to remain a dummy.

I'm done.
Don't mention me again.
I won't bother reading it.
Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by CanadaOrBust: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bluezy13:

Your understanding is worse than that of an oaf!
This thread is about Rape and Orgasm.
You defined Rape, I defined Orgasm and categorically proved a point but instead you have chosen to remain a dummy.

I'm done.
Don't mention me again.
I won't bother reading it.

Unless u r a total dummy, u know full well the discussion is what constitutes rape not orgasm. We all know what orgasm is. U said the OP was writing “sentimental nonsense” because he rightly said a woman can orgasm during rape

1 Like

Re: Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape by ruffkenny: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are totally correct cos many ladies fantasy is to be grabbed and taken aggressively like torn clothes and some smacking,infact many ladies fantasize to be raped and in the heat of such forceful copulation most ladies are much more lubricated than normal,most ladies find themselves dripping or soaking wet in the heat of this kind of forceful sex,their mind says no but their body yield totally..I was discussing with a female friend who was raped one time,what she told me shocked me,she said it was the best sex of her life,I don't even know what that means,could mean she had orgasm though,she summarised that her plea was so weak like please don't!! Please..cos she was enjoying the whole thing from start to finish..and she added I could have forced him myself if he stopped,so I think the OP is right.

(1) (Reply)

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. / 4 Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom That Turns Men Off / How To Get Free Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.