Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale (1189 Views)

Lovely Used Baby Cot With A Mattress just 5,000 SOLD / Neat Fairly Used Baby Cot With Net For Sale. / I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Mexzie(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Used baby clothes, baby shaw & baby shawl for sale, all are very clean and ready to use.

The baby has outgrown all the clothes and the shoe.

The white baby shawl is what the clothes were laid on in the picture.

The shoe was bought brand new from the U.S

Price for everything (clothes, shawl, and shoe) together = 10,000

Call/Whatsapp - 08057130127

Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by LadySarah: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Shoe alone 5k indeed. 13k total. Lwkmd
Nobody will buy them 3k for all. You better go n dash those things out.

6 Likes

Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by chii8(f): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Won't someone get something better with 13k and brand new?

2 Likes

Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Twenty8: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Mexzie:
Used baby clothes, baby shaw & baby shawl for sale, all are very clean and ready to use.

The baby has outgrown all the clothes and the shoe.

The white baby shawl is what the clothes were laid on in the picture.

The shoe was bought brand new from the U.S

Price for everything (clothes, shawl, and shoe) together = 10,000

Call/Whatsapp - 08057130127

God will provide for your needs in Jesus name.
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Mexzie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Twenty8:

God will provide for your needs in Jesus name.

Amen. Oya come and buy. Or send money, dont just pray fo me, let God use you to provide... grin
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Twenty8: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mexzie:

Amen. Oya come and buy. Or send money, dont just pray fo me, let God use you to provide... grin

I honestly doubt that anybody would want to buy used baby stuff, that's why I am praying that God will provide for you.

1 Like

Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Mexzie(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Twenty8:

I honestly doubt that anybody would want to buy used baby stuff, that's why I am praying that God will provide for you.

You are so wrong. Have you ever been to Yaba Okrika market in Lagos, Nigeria? Or Jankara, you will see lots of used baby clothes that are not as neet as these ones I have posted.
Besides I have sold a lot of baby's used clothes, these are the 3rd batch, they are no longer his size and they were expensive when I bought them brand new, if I had known i would bought used ones like most people on average income do. Buy them, wash them, and use them.
I still have 2 car seats, and a baby stroller for sale, if you have any new mother who needs them, let me know, they are all affordable.
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Mexzie(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2020
chii8:
Won't someone get something better with 13k and brand new?

The shoe is a designer shoe made by CLARKS in U.K, the cost was 22 pounds. The price tag is still on it.
You won't find it that cheap in the open market of used baby items.
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Toma2: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mexzie:

The shoe is a designer shoe made by CLARKS in U.K, the cost was 22 pounds. The price tag is still on it.
You won't find it that cheap in the open market of used baby items.
Shey U no buy am used grin
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Heloct(f): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Just give out to motherless babies home now.

It will go a long way.
Re: Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale by Twenty8: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Mexzie:

You are so wrong. Have you ever been to Yaba Okrika market in Lagos, Nigeria? Or Jankara, you will see lots of used baby clothes that are not as neet as these ones I have posted.
Besides I have sold a lot of baby's used clothes, these are the 3rd batch, they are no longer his size and they were expensive when I bought them brand new, if I had known i would bought used ones like most people on average income do. Buy them, wash them, and use them.
I still have 2 car seats, and a baby stroller for sale, if you have any new mother who needs them, let me know, they are all affordable.
ok ok

(1) (Reply)

Age Long Tradition / Share Your Near Death Experience / How Did My Friend Got Married With A Salary Of 15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.