Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Have You Ever Taken A Wrong Step That You Still Regret? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Taken A Wrong Step That You Still Regret? (139 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Taken A Wrong Step That You Still Regret? by uchkochi(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2020
May be you took one wrong step in the past that has hindered your progress for years but God is saying it is over. He is set to restore to you what you lost in the past, this week. And that restoration is starting now. For God to restore, you must first forget the past, so you can see a new thing. Isaiah 43 vs. 19.

God has stepped in and taken over. Whatever you need, God is saying to you to increase your expectation for the week, He will make sure no one of them is unfulfilled. It shall come to pass at the end of this week that you will have more than enough to thank God for. So get ready this is a week specially for you.

I prophesy to you;

This week go forward and find your life partner, go forward and get the job of your dreams, in your finances go forward, open that account, stop wasteful expenditures and start investing in the kingdom of God and His work, in humanity. Its time to pay that child’s school fees who has no one to help him.

Touch the screen of your phone or computer and declare these words of power.

"This week I am going forward by divine acceleration. The mercy of God is bringing favors my way. No more stagnation, regression, depression and frustration from now. I receive promotion, celebration and manifestation in JESUS PRECIOUS Name Amen.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(8). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / An Online Transformational Conference For All Ladies / Righteousness Exalts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.