Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100267 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TheSTreetman: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Still wrapping my head.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
TopeQs:

I doff my hat to you.

I like your writing styles... your footballing example killed your that comment.

��

Thanksgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Still wrapping my head.
Lion is different from sheep cool
I know you na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2020
someone of us that have not worked with any client, how are we going to set up our portfolio
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2020
shakyum:
someone of us that have not worked with any client, how are we going to set up our portfolio

Bro! Create an artificial product yourself and write a sample from it as if you're writing for a client.

Make it believable too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2020
anath:

Bro I am interested in this writing stuff, can u be of help as in guidance...

bro, that is why we are all in this thread, taking lectures from the master himself venzal... I would suggest you read from page 1 if you are really eager.. it's lucrative and worth it.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shiffynaani(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Zubbykan007:
please are you still on prolific? if yes.... what type of vpn do you use.... I don't mind even if it is premium vpn.

I've been using nord vpn, but my account was blocked and I no longer receive survey, but I now have a new account and I am afraid to use it till I get a good vpn.... please let me know the vpn you are using, I don't mind paying to subscribe as far as it can give me what I want. ... thanks

chucksbaby
mythy70
dojnr4real
hello. pls can,'t I register as a Nigerian or how do I go about it? thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by anath(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
emperorsversion:

bro, that is why we are all in this thread, taking lectures from the master himself venzal... I would suggest you read from page 1 if you are really eager.. it's lucrative and worth it.
I am doing so , and we can also meet one on one to support each other to grow. I live in Benin
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
anath:

I am doing so , and we can also meet one on one to support each other to grow. I live in Benin

I live in benin too.... I've got no issue with that then, quote me on a dead thread so we communicate via WhatsApp
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by cuteesthy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
So i got these screenshots from a job post on upwork, still trying to understand d template though

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olawrites:
Got my first ever job on Upwork, $40

This is surely a starting point. I'm happy

Thanks Venzal, cutezt, Meklex
congratulations bro. The first one is the hardest

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
cuteesthy:
So i got these screenshots from a job post on upwork, still trying to understand d template though

I am very familiar with that attached document below stating the sequence to which a mail should go... I was to apply for the job yesternight but I ran out of unit.....
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Zubbykan007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
siverspooon:

What VPN did you use to register? Me I'm stuck with account on hold after trying with 5emails
contact me, check my signature
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Zubbykan007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
shiffynaani:
hello. pls can,'t I register as a Nigerian or how do I go about it? thanks
No you can't register as a Nigerian, contact me....... check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good afternoon my people,

A client on Upwork said he needs 20 suggested business name for a Medical/Legal Company a while ago.

Na so I quickly went to SH to search under the aforementioned categories.

I packaged some names in my cover letter for consideration.

Patiently waiting for the client feedback.

Follow the money....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
SuleimanKano:

A client on Upwork said he needs 20 suggested business name for a Medical/Legal Company a while ago.

Follow the money....

You're using up your Connects on jobs that isn't in the skillset of your profile.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TheSTreetman: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
SuleimanKano:

Follow the money....

Do you consider whether the suggested names he needs are registered or unregistered?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChaseVibes:

You're using up your Connects on jobs that isn't in the skillset of your profile.

The connect is not an issue here. I have enough. Besides it only requires 2 connect.

The job post appears in my "Recommended Feeds".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Do you consider whether the suggested names he needs are registered or unregistered?

It wasn't stated on the job post. Thank you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ibrixy: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

sure you get am. I tried with the letter. I let them know the problem and how the domain can help them. They replied with me and we talk sef but they no buy. Those oyinbo stubborn. Though my portfolio is just two grin grin
I will tag you where I post it. My letter and the one Venza sent.
Boss abegg tag me too na.. your boy is loyal sir
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ollybode(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
cuteesthy:

May boss @venzal should use this as a case study for us?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Eberechi24(f): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
I got my account approved today.

Wow! Seriously guy, I am so happy because I have tried this a year ago but wasn't successful. I was almost frustrated. I had to negotiate with middlemen who open account for a token. I got for two thousand but couldn't proceed because of lack of finance.

I stumble upon this thread and got the info for free!!!

So today, I decided to "play" with upwork.

Guess what? I was approved in less than a second.

"Dancing"

To venzalvenzal, Thanks for the info, God bless you. it means a lot to me. I am happy

The issue now is that I want fly the account to private mode, I don't have means of identification should I land a task on Upwork. Every of my identification is at school

How do I go about it?

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mrsteel: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Valwezzy:

Leave it.
Do upwork pay directly to Nigeria bank account?
Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
mrsteel:

Do upwork pay directly to Nigeria bank account?
Thanks

Yes, they do.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mrsteel: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Valwezzy:

Yes, they do.
Ok thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
@Venzal/Mhizausta

Please anytime you want to vie for a political office in this country, let me know...You have my state's 5million votes for yourself already grin

The 14 high-converting email formulas are ...Truly copywriting is king.

Let see how soon we can get used to it asap.

Following...thanks for the efforts
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eberechi24:
I got my account approved today.

Wow! Seriously guy, I am so happy because I have tried this a year ago but wasn't successful. I was almost frustrated. I had to negotiate with middlemen who open account for a token. I got for two thousand but couldn't proceed because of lack of finance.

I stumble upon this thread and got the info for free!!!

So today, I decided to "play" with upwork.

Guess what? I was approved in less than a second.

"Dancing"

To venzalvenzal, Thanks for the info, God bless you. it means a lot to me. I am happy

The issue now is that I want fly the account to private mode, I don't have means of identification should I land a task on Upwork. Every of my identification is at school

How do I go about it?

Welcome to the family. Congrat!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hey Guyssssssss! grin

Guess what?

I landed my first job of $120 on Upwork.

After 9 days following Venzal's thread back to back and writing out Ben Settle's emails and then finally writing my own personal samples.

I created my Upwork account yesterday because I decided to chill first.

Made my Profile Overview so damnnnnn irresistible.

Saw a job offer and tested out my proposal writing skills on the job offer and attached one of my samples.

Woke up this morning to the client's message.

I quickly cranked out two emails as samples for him to reel him in. cheesy

Now I've got the job!

I'd work to give the client the best result.

P.S: Venzal has given us everything we would ever need to start and I can see some people here are still contemplating and asking questions.

Write out samples by hand and it would come easily when typing next time.

Good bless you abundantly Venzal!!!

Time to get to work!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChaseVibes:
Hey Guyssssssss! grin

Guess what?

After 9 days following Venzal's thread back to back and writing out Ben Settle's emails and then finally writing my own personal samples.

Saw a job offer and tested out my proposal writing skills on the job offer and attached one of my samples.

Now I've got the job!

P.S: Venzal has given us everything we would ever need to start and I can see some people here are still contemplating and asking questions.

Time to get to work!

Congratulations, more to come!

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by terrymason(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Head Line : I can REDUCE your chance of DIEING
��

Body: Do you know your cooking gas is a time bomb?
I can see you are trying to wrap your head around the "Time Bomb"

Early last year there was this pretty neighbour staying two blocks from me. She was into supply of chin-chin for schools.

She does a lot of frying and you know, gas was one of the regular item needed to make her baking come alive...

There was a day her kid of 3 years old went to the kitchen and turn the cooking gas knob ON while playing. Few minutes later mum K.C wanted to make chin-chin, without thinking twice she lit the matchstick... I can't type the gruesome thing that happened to her.... but your guess is good as my ��

If only she had installed the *"THE GAS LEAK DETECTOR"* on time, maybe her body would still be intact.

Do you wish to prevent gas explosion in your home.... you can never be too safe, if you are, maybe your kids may not..

For the first five people to order... we are giving *10% DISCOUNT*

Just chat me up��

Sample Letter!

Using the A.I.D.A method...
Venzal

I always love Copywriting... I just decided to give it a shoot...

8 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChaseVibes:
Hey Guyssssssss! grin

Guess what?

Now I've got the job!

Time to get to work!

congrats bro

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by giftedhands101: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.