Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame (7431 Views)

Redmi Note 7 And The Redmi Note 7 Pro Are Here -They Shame Other Manufactures! / Transsion Products Are Substandard...newly Launched CM X Has A Bad Cpu...shame / Man Bites Phone’s Battery To Check If It's Real, It Exploded In His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Should I give you a free used hot 3 for trial?
I don't want to boil water please.

12 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
you are archaic but the current/upcoming smartphone users want Redmi because of its immeasurable qualities.

Bro Infinix loves you. Lei Jun is a cheat
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I don't want to boil water please.

Okay oo

I could have waybilled it to you. To end your suffering in the hands of Redmi
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by HolyTitus(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

abi wan tin din dodo lori eleyi nih?

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Okay oo

i suffered when I was still using infinix hot 6pro but when I port to Redmi all I do is..... [img]https://media./images/c90d998ac94f5cd4ebed266173967294/tenor.gif[/img]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Bro Infinix loves you. Lei Jun is a cheat
Redmi loves you more than you could ever imagine cool

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
HolyTitus:
abi wan tin din dodo lori eleyi nih?

Yes dodo and I plan to fry you a HolyTitus to eat with it. Theres nothing sweeter than eating fried Titus and plantain. While chatting on my new infinix Note 7.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Redmi loves you more than you could ever imagine cool

We agree to disagree
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by yungchop: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Okay oo

Come give me abeg.. Atleast I go dump this y6 wey I dey use rubber band pack lipsrsealed
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
i suffered when I was still using infinix hot 6pro but when I port to Redmi all I do is..... [img]https://media./images/c90d998ac94f5cd4ebed266173967294/tenor.gif[/img]

How do you cope without service centres

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Vaultoflagos: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
yungchop:

Come give me abeg.. Atleast I go dump this y6 wey I dey use rubber band pack lipsrsealed

I needed to make a point . Btw are you a Xiaomite or Infinix fan. You may be blessed.
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

weak point

6 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

weak point

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BeforeJuly: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

abeg please I need a new phone o.
please I'd accept please �
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by yungchop: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I needed to make a point . Btw are you a Xiaomite or Infinix fan. You may be blessed.
I know I am using android. I really don't get the rivalry between them. I simply buy any phone I can afford, that's all!
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BoboKush(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
No wonder I message the mumu e no reply
Wait is there no way to report mod btw why is seun nt seeing all these shit all these wanna be mods r doing..... If na them come get nairaland na him say they wil block everybody na...

U don't block people for no reason
U don't close thread for no reason
The last time I check nairaland has it bye law n everybody can ready it aw does a thread on phone section go against the law

Why do people act like unfortunate being because of little power given to them

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BeforeJuly: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

bro I'm an Android fan o.
I don't know much of the techy Android stuff and I don't attain maximum use of Android phones like you guru's...I just like android phones because of the freedom that comes with it..

bro I use itel and I'm tired of it....it frustrates me everyday..
please I would love the phone.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by yungchop: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeforeJuly:

bro I'm an Android fan o.
I don't know much of the techy Android stuff and I don't attain maximum use of Android phones like you guru's...I just like android phones because of the freedom that comes with it..

bro I use itel and I'm tired of it....it frustrates me everyday..
please I would love the phone.

Why are you desperate? Did he quote you? Nigerians sha. Didn't you see where I asked him first?
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
BoboKush:
No wonder I message the mumu e no reply
Wait is there no way to report mod btw why is seun nt seeing all these shit all these wanna be mods r doing..... If na them come get nairaland na him say they wil block everybody na...

U don't block people for no reason
U don't close thread for no reason
The last time I check nairaland has it bye law n everybody can ready it aw does a thread on phone section go against the law

Why do people act like unfortunate being because of little power given to them
he is a power drunk mofo

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BeforeJuly: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
yungchop:

Why are you desperate? Did he quote you? Nigerians sha. Didn't you see where I asked him first?

lol baba no vex sha.

I saw it on the previous page and quoted him immediately..

Good luck.
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BoboKush(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

This is totally wrong

Seun Dragnet Dominique

Please close this thread and ban all those responsible.

Bambi ni

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by dedons: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
TrollKiller:

No mind the brainlet
How can a man exchange his dignity and reputation for a loaf of bread??

Very, very shameful

The worst the guy can do is to ban people, and thats another taint to his reputation.

Dragnet, may I remind you that this was how sexkillz used to behave then until them humble am
You just reminded me of that ALBINO mod called SEXKILLZ.

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by yungchop: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeforeJuly:

lol baba no vex sha.

I saw it on the previous page and quoted him immediately..

Good luck.

I was expecting you to be rude but I was wrong.

Vaultoflagos please give it to this bro, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BoboKush(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

He doesn't answer to you or anyone. Mynd44 please close this thread.

Why nt use ur hand to close it assistant mod cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BeforeJuly: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
yungchop:

I was expecting you to be rude but I was wrong.

Vaultoflagos please give it to this bro, thank you.
ah bro thanks you so much oo!!

me I'm very humble o...I believe in sanity a lot...make God butter my bread too...we just dey try hustle.

God will bless your hustle too!

thanks again.
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BoboKush(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

They bashed and insulted everyone persistently nonstop. And the antispam bot deleted the thread. Dragnet has nothing to do with the deletion

He did

If they bash people.... The acct of those that bash can be ban for whatever days.....

What you are saying doesn't justify anything

In anything buhari thread that bashing go up n down was the thread deleted because of bashing

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by BoboKush(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
The thread they close was arguably the biggest thread on nairaland.... I check previous msgs I didn't see big deal if at all there was..... They could have ban don't accounts

Doesn't make sense when people don't think bxos they r mod or whatever

And people Wil be saying nairaland shld compete with Facebook
It should be like other big website in the world but the growing thread people learn from are being close because of some people do disagree dere

Will Facebook close group or page because people do fight dere

I mean

Oga oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by yungchop: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2020
BeforeJuly:

ah bro thanks you so much oo!!

me I'm very humble o...I believe in sanity a lot...make God butter my bread too...we just dey try hustle.

God will bless your hustle too!

thanks again.

Amen bro, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Jung(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Imagin two Palasa brands arguing.

Nawa.

Infinix and Redmi grin
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Timi141: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Transsion is really spending a fortune on their pr.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Timi141: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
weak point
No, no he has a point there. When the manufacturers know that their phone's quality is questionable and it can't last without constant servicing, why won't they setup service centers everywhere to try and make extra cash.

4 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

They bashed and insulted everyone persistently nonstop. And the antispam bot deleted the thread. Dragnet has nothing to do with the deletion
Oh my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube / At Last Tecno Mobile Smartphone Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 / Gionee Elife E7 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.