Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Chipper Cash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chipper Cash (776 Views)

Pure Arbitrage Update Using Chipper Cash Uganda And Binance / Wow! 260# From Chipper Cash App / Start Earning On Chipper Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chipper Cash by Adek65: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do you know about chipper cash app,it's simply and app you can use to send money to anyone in in Nigeria,tanzania,ghana and some other countries,but the real deal is their referal program for every person who join trough another member link and verify his/her account will get #250.so i need just 10 person to register and verify there account trough my link.

Bonus:For every person that successfully download and verify his/her account with my link,i will show the person a guide shared with me with one mentor(PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT SEND AND RECIEVE MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA)
TO GET MY CHIPPER CASH LINK= https:///2347065558904
Re: Chipper Cash by Adek65: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Offer still valid
Good morning
Re: Chipper Cash by Adek65: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month / T Bills Is A Mess with 4million which other bank product can i invest / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.