Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! (1758 Views)

My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by itzdeejay: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
This my GF self can get irritated by small things, she is too selective, she doesnt know what she want to eat but wont eat the normal breakfast meal, you cant surprise with food or snacks, she will be disgusted by it.

Today we where talking about her irritation and i mentioned swallowing cum and how it relate to eating her kids, if you see her reaction!! I couldnt stop laughing!! Village girl,..she no sabi trend.

Loool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by CastingCrowns(f): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
nonsense and it's ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Ipromote: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Children play

Do you sell stuffs and need more customers? Why not try getting customers on social media? Hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by chinchonglee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Irrelevant issue.

Make una solve una matter abeg!
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Ezennwa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
hmm!

We are officially tired of Boyfriend and Girlfriend matter on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by babyBB: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Its nature, I know a few persons like that of which I am one � my hubby always say what is in the house is what I dont like to eat, sometimes I like certain food, if he buys it I will not eat. Just dont force her
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by TUANKU(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dick her down well she will stop that nonsense... 6am latest. Repeat for a week and see the results yourself.
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by duduade: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
itzdeejay:
This my GF self can get irritated by small things, she is too selective, she doesnt know what she want to eat but wont eat the normal breakfast meal, you cant surprise with food or snacks, she will be disgusted by it.

Today we where talking about her irritation and i mentioned swallowing cum and how it relate to eating her kids, if you see her reaction!! I couldnt stop laughing!! Village girl,..she no sabi trend.

Loool

But the koko is that you adore her and her imperfections abi

Lool
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by paulolee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
hmm...of all the whole Nigeria and world problems, its about swallowing cum u both choose to discuss about abi?
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Freestainworld(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nursery school pupils
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Farki: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe she is pregnant.
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe the problem is from you, maybe she's irritated that you don't engage her in intellectually stimulating discussions.
Try discussing with her the future effects of Covid-19 on the Dynamics of the global economy, or the working of an internal combustion engine.
That may lighten her mood.
Cum ke sad

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by kenzysmith: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
op wait let me check if your brain is still working

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rétarded thread.
Too much teenagers are dominating this forum.

I think a kid section should be created for teenagers on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by alphaRego01(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
She don tire .
She is no more ur girlfriend.
B smart.
Dump her b4 she dump u
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by itzdeejay: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

We are officially tired of Boyfriend and Girlfriend matter on Nairaland.

We cant be tired of it, what will the world be, if we cant talk about love and the ones we love and the moments inbetween.
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by itzdeejay: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
babyBB:
Its nature, I know a few persons like that of which I am one � my hubby always say what is in the house is what I dont like to eat, sometimes I like certain food, if he buys it I will not eat. Just dont force her

I understand her but it is not funny!
How can someone not eat things like pap, tea, custard, new soups except ugu soap, meat chicken, she doesnt even like indomie (although when i make it, she tries to take a few bite). There are more things and those yet to be indentified.
I tire.
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by shankbaba: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hope you are not her EVERYTHING grin
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg be giving her water to drink she will be fine
Re: Help My Gf Is Always Irritated By Almost Every Thing!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ahbeg who get correct AZ?

(1) (Reply)

Become part of my love making chatroom / Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / Man Gifts Girl $1500 USD After Asking For Her Help (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.