Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians (1602 Views)

NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
asha 80:

i guess american nigga english has messed up your vocabulary

bear
- 14 dictionary results

to accept or have, as an obligation:
to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bear

IDIOTA

Ah. . . he had to pull out the dictionary! Inferiority complexed monkified apes.

Like I asked:Polar "BEAR", Grizzly "BEAR" or Eku "BEAR"?!
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ah. . . he had to pull out the dictionary! Inferiority complexed monkified apes.

Like I asked:Polar "BEAR", Grizzly "BEAR" or Eku "BEAR"?!

dem_people:

Don't you think he should FIRST ask his mother who his father is out of her numerous boyfriends?
Dede1:

If you have a father of practical experience, you would have tempered your misinformed utterances with a little practical wisdom. Ojukwu is old enough to be the father you have not seen since your miserable life on earth. I guess it is a futile effort to tell a larcenous nitwit about wisdom. I am very sure you will die young if you fail to respect your elders.

bk and dede

c'mon guys we do not need to fight here

we should just thank Allah that the man is alive,,,, that's all undecided
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Metalgoong(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

The same Nigerians he cant wait to kill in 20,000 differnt ways using just his thumb and index finger?

Lol.

Deceitful Ibo man! He gambled on Gen.IBB, Lost, now needs some money (probably to "buy" him a younger wife- - - - we know how Ikembasteroni loves em young) now he's trying to curry favor from the Nigerian Govt! Piece of shiyyyt!

Reply To the Latino bastarrd hag.

Dede1:

If you have a father of practical experience, you would have tempered your misinformed utterances with a little practical wisdom. Ojukwu is old enough to be the father you have not seen since your miserable life on earth. I guess it is a futile effort to tell a larcenous nitwit about wisdom. I am very sure you will die young if you fail to respect your elders.

Dede1 you have just described the patheic life condition of the latino scum as it appears,
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ibos: Crude, vile, and animal like. . . . . .
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Olaedo1: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I like your sense of humor man.LMAO!
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by jason123: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

And you are a coward. I told you to come down to DC and lets see u talk all that trash. But your punk arse got scared. Negro man up homey!

Take the beating. I promise it will be over quick.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by jason123: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

And you are a coward. I told you to come down to DC and lets see u talk all that trash. But your punk arse got scared. Negro man up homey!

Guy, you never seize to amaze me. If he comes down, I bet you would not show up. I can still remember how you changed your address just to prevent Alj harem and fstranger1 from seeing you. LOL.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Well, lets see. . . .

I woulda easily picked up the challenge if only I knew who I was coming to smoke. . . Ezeuche, Ochi-Agha, Kalu Akanu, Omemani, Akehnaten, Mr. FlIlekeGatorsIdi. . . . ? Who?

How am I sure you aint gone send your boy to come take that hollow-tip to the aszz instead of you?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Well, lets see. . . .

I woulda easily picked up the challenge if only I knew who I was coming to smoke. . . Ezeuche, Ochi-Agha, Kalu Akanu, Omemani, Akehnaten, Mr. FlIlekeGatorsIdi. . . . ? Who?

How am I sure you aint gone send your boy to come take that hollow-tip to the aszz instead of you?

Negro please. . .

Excuses. . . Excuses. . . Excuses

You were in my town, and I was like lets settle this. You got scared. Scared of this big Igbo man?

Oh so you talking about hollow-tips. . . I see that is how you ghetto rats from BK do things huh?

Mehn I'm always strapped. Real recognize real.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Lol. Always strapped, huh? I hear you Lil'Wayne!

You good peoples tho, just a lil funny in the head. . . . . .
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by jason123: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
My people on NL. Please read this:
Kalu Akanu:

You were in my town, and I was like lets settle this. You got scared. Scared of this big Igbo man?

Oh so you talking about hollow-tips. . . I see that is how you ghetto rats from BK do things huh?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Always strapped, huh? I hear you Lil'Wayne!

You good peoples tho, just a lil funny in the head. . . . . .

LMAO

You good people to when you chasing tail in the Romance section instead of posting garbage on the Politics section.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
jason123:

My people on NL. Please read this:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jason do you even know what I am talking about? "Hollow-tips" and "always strapped."
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by jason123: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Jason do you even know what I am talking about? "Hollow-tips" and "always strapped."

LOL. Those words are also used here in UK but the meaning is quite obvious. Btw, I do not believe you have the courage to have one and if you do, drop it! angry wink.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2011
I heard the almighty Ikemba is out of the hospital and will be home in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm or heard this too.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2011
Freewilly:

I heard the [b]almighty Ikemba [/b]is out of the hospital and will be home in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm or heard this too.

you must be sick or mad,., angry how is he almighty undecided

even awolowo is not almight to your yoruba neigbours

queen of england is not almighty,.,., not to talk of a coward ojukwu

you are sick

the only Almighty we in the planet earth know is ALLAH(GOD),.,.,, nothing more nothing less undecided

what planet are you from freewilly or wily;wily
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2011
^^^ My alhaji, where is all this hostility coming from tonight nuh cry cry

Did I upset you
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2011
Freewilly:

^^^ My alhaji, where is all this hostility coming from tonight nuh cry cry

Did I upset you

yes u did angry

when you said i am not igbo angry angry smiley
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 1:50am On Jan 26, 2011
alj harem:

yes u did angry

when you said i am not igbo angry angry smiley

Just saying you Igbo make you a true Igbo man, you have to prove it to me dear.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 1:54am On Jan 26, 2011
Freewilly:

Just saying you Igbo make you a true Igbo man, you have to prove it to me dear.
so me updating ojukwu's welfare and health has not proven to you i am igbo

when have you seen me insult igbo people as a group

me praying for ojukwu is does not prove i am igbo,.,.,.,. although not because i like him but because he has loved ones that do not want to lose him

i am learning igbo now,.,.,.,.,. i am sure you have seen me translate some igbo words on this forum,.,.
etc

what else do you what
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 2:01am On Jan 26, 2011
You trying, but for you to be a real Igbo man, you have to have a Chieftaincy Title. When you get your Chieftaincy Title come and tell me your new name and what it means then I'll consider you a real Igbo man.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by silami(m): 4:54am On Jan 26, 2011
well me i don't mind taking over his baby girl, sorry wife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka On Al-jazeera 6/4/2011 "pdp Has Nothing Left To Offer Nigeria'' / Boko Haram Releases Wanted People Hit List / FG Spends N100bn On School Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.