Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians (1616 Views)

NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2011
Ailing Igbo leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their support and solidarity.

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, who recently returned from a trip to England on a visit made this known in Awka, the Anambra State capital on Thursday.

Obi, who was fielding questions from newsmen after receiving the Political and Economic Chief at the United States Consulate-General office, Lagos, Mr. Phil Drown, at the Government House Awka, said the ex-Biafran warlord was already out of coma and was responding well to treatment.

According to him, Nigerians should be optimistic on the recovery of Chief Ojukwu, pointing out that he was “doing very well.”

When asked if Ojukwu had regained consciousness and if he was talking now, Governor Obi said “he asked me to great Nigerians for him.”

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/16485-ojukwu-expresses-gratitude-to-nigerians
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2011
Ailing Igbo leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their support and solidarity.

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, who recently returned from a trip to England on a visit made this known in Awka, the Anambra State capital on Thursday.

Obi, who was fielding questions from newsmen after receiving the Political and Economic Chief at the United States Consulate-General office, Lagos, Mr. Phil Drown, at the Government House Awka, said the ex-Biafran warlord was already out of coma and was responding well to treatment.

According to him, Nigerians should be optimistic on the recovery of Chief Ojukwu, pointing out that he was “doing very well.”

When asked if Ojukwu had regained consciousness and if he was talking now, Governor Obi said “he asked me to great Nigerians for

awwwww!! what a noble man, I wish him all the best. cry
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 2:08am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^

thank you smiley smiley ojukwu is finally ok smiley

you u are still a mumu and nothing will change that angry
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 21, 2011
alj harem:

When asked if Ojukwu had regained consciousness and if he was talking now, Governor Obi said “he asked me to great Nigerians for him.”

I bet that's exactly how he said it too, that [i]Greet [/i]SE man grin
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 21, 2011
Me, I believe the koko of this message is at the bottom of the article.  grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/380444_Untitled_pnga19ddbe22afc139c538bfca41cea40ad
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 2:34am On Jan 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You changed woman! What led to this transformation? All of a sudden in December, you led a tribalist offensive.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ And who is this party pooper?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by KaluAkanu: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ And who is this party pooper?

Your daddy. . .
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2011
Sowwy, not related to Ojiakawuluwu.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Eziachi: 3:06am On Jan 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin
That is called a 360 degrees change. You've change your tone?
Few weeks ago you were heading the Ojukwu's funeral organising committee.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 21, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin grin grin
That is called a 360 degrees change. You've change your tone?
Few weeks ago you were heading the Ojukwu's funeral organising committee.

grin grin grin

still in progress grin
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Onlytruth(m): 3:48am On Jan 21, 2011
I'm happy that the great Ikemba is recovering.
God is good. He never lets down those that trust in him. Ndigbo prayed, and he answered. May God's name be glorified.
Amen. cool
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2011
The same Nigerians he cant wait to kill in 20,000 differnt ways using just his thumb and index finger?

Lol.

Deceitful Ibo man! He gambled on Gen.IBB, Lost, now needs some money (probably to "buy" him a younger wife- - - - we know how Ikembasteroni loves em young) now he's trying to curry favor from the Nigerian Govt! Piece of shiyyyt!
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by udezue(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2011
Ileke idi is a confirmed bipolar so bear with her guys.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Mobinga: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

You changed woman! What led to this transformation? All of a sudden in December, you led a tribalist offensive.

Sorry, Ileke Idi is FL Gators. He is male. Tribalist. He switched over to this new account.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Mobinga: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

The same Nigerians he cant wait to kill in 20,000 differnt ways using just his thumb and index finger?

Lol.

Deceitful Ibo man! He gambled on Gen.IBB, Lost, now needs some money (probably to "buy" him a younger wife- - - - we know how Ikembasteroni loves em young) now he's trying to curry favor from the Nigerian Govt! Piece of shiyyyt!
Phaggot.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Phaggot.

Your Father?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2011
udezue:

Ileke idi is a confirmed bipolar so[b] bear[/b] with her guys.

Polar "BEAR", Grizzly "BEAR" or Eku "BEAR"?!

Stinking illiterate!
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm happy that the great Ikemba is recovering.
God is good. He never lets down those that trust in him. Ndigbo prayed, and he answered. May God's name be glorified.
Amen. cool
So yoruba and hausa didn't pray for him abi ? grin
anyways,what happened to the date he chose to die ?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by asha80(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Polar "BEAR", Grizzly "BEAR" or Eku "BEAR"?!

Stinking illiterate!

i guess american nigga english has messed up your vocabulary

bear
- 14 dictionary results

to accept or have, as an obligation:
to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bear

IDIOTA
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by kildran: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2011
So much noise about nothing. I am nt sad that he is dead, but what is all this cry all about. What is his relevance in contemporary politic? Is he going 2 change d price of garri or beans? Is he gonna influence policies that he hasn't done for almost 35 years. Let's not shout and scream, rather see if there was any epiphanic moment during his stay at the hospital.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Freewilly(f): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2011
kildran:

So much noise about nothing. I am nt sad that he is dead, but what is all this cry all about. What is his relevance in contemporary politic? Is he going 2 change d price of garri or beans? Is he gonna influence policies that he hasn't done for almost 35 years. Let's not shout and scream, rather see if there was any epiphanic moment during his stay at the hospital.

my friend who told you Ojukwu is dead am I reading the same thread as you, shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by philip0906(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Sorry, Ileke Idi is FL Gators. He is male. Tribalist. He switched over to this new account.
grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by spyder880(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2011
The great IKEMBA, may your dayses be longssssssssss!
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ all posters, lets be happy that this man is alive because he is a nigerian now as you can see

@onlytruth

didn't others prayed for him even me

so stop this we vs them mentality, ,.,, so long as he is a nigerian, we all prayed for him undecided

mumu angry
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Eziachi: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So yoruba and hausa didn't pray for him abi ? grin
anyways,what happened to the date he chose to die ?

They must have prayed, no doubt but what they prayed for is what we don't know. grin grin grin grin grin
What did you personally prayed for, after a short stint as the vice chairman of his funeral committee?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by aljharem(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
Eziachi:

They must have prayed, no doubt but what they prayed for is what we don't know. grin grin grin grin grin
What did you personally prayed for, after a short stint as the vice chairman of his funeral committee?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill person for NL

i believe all nigerians even yoruba and hausa prayed for him to feel better wink

Insha Allah he will return to us in safe hands smiley
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Eziachi: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
kildran:

Everything in life is not all about politics and the price of garri geared towards your belly.
I am sure if someone asked about the relevant of your own father being alive, you must have a word or two for that person. Right?
Ojukwu is not childless neither a bachelor, always remember that.
Not to mention being the living legend/leader of a nation of millions of people that still love him to bits.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Xfactoria: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
oh gosh!!!

So this guy didn't die on Jan. 13?
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Dede1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
alj harem:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/16485-ojukwu-expresses-gratitude-to-nigerians

I think it is appropriate to refer to Ojukwu as a Biafran leader.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by Dede1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lol.

If you have a father of practical experience, you would have tempered your misinformed utterances with a little practical wisdom. Ojukwu is old enough to be the father you have not seen since your miserable life on earth. I guess it is a futile effort to tell a larcenous nitwit about wisdom. I am very sure you will die young if you fail to respect your elders.
Re: Ojukwu Expresses Gratitude To Nigerians by dempeople(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
Dede1:

If you have a father of practical experience, you would have tempered your misinformed utterances with a little practical wisdom. Ojukwu is old enough to be the father you have not seen since your miserable life on earth. I guess it is a futile effort to tell a larcenous nitwit about wisdom. I am very sure you will die young if you fail to respect your elders.

Don't you think he should FIRST ask his mother who his father is out of her numerous boyfriends?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me / Obasanjo Approached Bush For Support On Third Term-condoleeza Rice / Mark Returns From Medical Trip, Says He Is Moved By Love From Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.