Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others (3463 Views)

Her Weak Personality Is Driving Me Crazy.. / Five Signs Your Husband Is Having An Affair With Your Maid / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Nooil:

Hmmm. You mentioned ilegend and ubunja and now this site? I'm suspecting you.
Hey baby kiss
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oga, abeg no vex for this begging I wan beg so. The mata don dey hard me like dis na im I say make I login come tell you the tin personally.

I don dey see your comment for this forum tey tey and E dey give me joy say pesin sabi speak English lai dis. I like am. E dey sweet me for ear anytime I hear am cheesy, but abeg, make you take am sofly anytime you wan spoke. The English too complex for pesin like me wey get C5 for WAEC english. I, too, wan dey follow grab wetin you tok anytime you tok am.

Thank you, Sir.
grin
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
I already know.
Most men suffer ED after a few conversations with moi. grin In fact, most have to smoke some “weed” for courage to navigate my mountains and valleys! cheesy

Most women avoid me or call me “a bully” when they can’t focus on issues at hand or feel inadequate.

I guess being raised by a single-dad has a lot to do with it. My mother is a classic AMAZON! OMG!!!! shocked You can never WIN with her. So my gene-pool is a SUPER STRONG and DOMINANT personality. Blame the “GODS”! cool

I think like a man and do not act “like a lady” sha! grin

No apologies! I am doing just fine! cheesy

Good news. People like us have no self-esteem issues, don’t give a quarter of a razzmatazz what others think about us, cannot be bothered with “emotional-instability or care to be liked or loved.

We just care for only those who care for us, and our love and respect HAVE TO BE EARNED! No, we are not NARCISSISTS! We just get often misunderstood.

Datz all!
I love this summary cheesy
Are you Taurus or Gemini?
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Yup! You are very correct! I can only speak for me. I have NEVER encountered ANY on or offline that I felt intimidated by. Not even MY PARENTS! kissI am EXTREMELY intimidating. My tone of voice kpa-kpa! grin

One thing though, I ALWAYS HAVE LOTSSSSS OF BETA MALE SUITORS AND ADMIRERS. . . For 3 reasons.

1. Extremely genuine and KIND to ONLY THOSE WHO REALLY NEED HELP! I am NEVER FAKE! If I wanno “do” you, wink. . . . No “bible or koran” can come between that. . . . no emotions attached unless it is WORTH MY TIME. I won’t even dial your number after I PHOCK YA AZZZE! cheesy This heart of mine is not the kind “fools” can break! cheesy

2. I AM VERY INDEPENDENT AND HARRRRRD-WORKING! Shegggggey! I NEVER ASK MEN for ANYTHING! I love my own stuff. Any man dealing with me should KNOW his responsibilities. He does NOT have to tell me MINE, so what is there to discuss or argue about? undecided

3. I am soooooo FUN to be with. Always positive and full so life and lots of laughter. NEVER A DULL MOMENT. grin A man is never a property or a trophy so I have no reason to be JEALOUS OR PETTY when it comes to “other women” matter. No stress at all. cool I put my MEN on a verrrrrry loooooooong leash to “piss around”, but when I “blow that whistle”. . . . Dog MUST enter house ke. cheesy I too love to “waka”, so wetin consine me? First to taya, please gerrrrrrAT! kiss

I keep only very FEW male friends. coolI don’t keep “female friends” because I don’t do “emotional baggage”, gossip-clubs or unnecessary competition. I love to MIND my business! My eyes RARELY see tears even when in pain. With females, it is EXTREMELY difficult to find ladies who relate on the same intellectual/emotional frequency as I do. No, not talking about being superior. All about compatibility. kiss

If you CARRY A BIBLE, KORAN or ANY FORM OF RELIGIOUS BOOK you hypocritically tout around in your life, we can’t be “friends”. I am very allergic to chauvinists, misogynists, anti-feminists and traditionalists. I only associate with FREE-THINKERS like myself.

In the final analysis, OF WHAT UTILITY-VALUE is a person or group of persons on or offline to my life that I have to care about what they think or how they feel about me? undecided

ZERO UTILITY IN MY LIFE ONLY MEANS ONE THING!

Go to hell! cheesy
That particular info caught my attention. You have the attention of my attention, I am aroused grin

1 Like

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
frozen70:

This is absolutely true, people get intimidated when they discover that you are resilient and you have a way of remaining focused despite their troubles and distraction
Factual cool
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Mariangeles(f): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lost of top 10 universities with superior education

1. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
2. California Institute of Technology, United States
3. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
4. Stanford University, United States
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
6. Princeton University, United States
7. Harvard University, United States
8. Yale University, United States
9. University of Chicago, United States
10. Imperial College London, United Kingdom

Which of the above did our able Prof Emeritus attend?

Now I'm sure you're envious of him.
The way you agree with only those who agree with your assumptions proves it.
It is not his fault that most of you nairaland guys have a low level of intelligence.
Well, we all can't be at the same level of intelligence, and the fact that you can't relate with someone does not mean that they're trying to show off.
Learn to respect and accept others for who they are, instead being disturbed and trying to promote hate.

7 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Mariangeles(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

grin

You see? My point exactly.
LordK.o is your lord. Accept it. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

Hey babykiss

Smh. Anyway, it's good you found the site useful
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

That particular info caught my attention. You have the attention of my attention, I am aroused grin

Now, that is what I am talking about. This is why REAL men are turned on by me. wink No stress, no drama. I get them plenty. No time to waste on just one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

I love this summary cheesy
Are you Taurus or Gemini?

Naaaaaaaaa. . . .

https://www.allure.com/story/libra-zodiac-sign-personality-traits

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

You see? My point exactly.
LordK.o is your lord. Accept it. smiley
Even if a trailer carrying a full load of sarcasm jam you on expressway, you still won't know what happened grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Now, that is what I am talking about. This is why REAL men are turned on by me. wink No stress, no drama. I get them plenty. No time to waste on just one. cheesy
You're a lot cheesy But I like it cool
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]Now I'm sure you're envious of him.
The way you agree with only those who agree with your assumptions proves it.
It is not his fault that most of you nairaland guys have a low level of intelligence.
Well, we all can't be at the same level of intelligence, and the fact the you can't relate with someone does not mean that they're trying to show off.
Learn to respect and accept others for who they are, instead being disturbed and trying to promote hate.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nooil:

Smh. Anyway, it's good you found the site useful
I sure did. Very revealing
Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

Even if a trailer carrying a full load of sarcasm jam you on expressway, you still won't know what happened grin

Yeah! Keep hiding your insecurities under the guise of sarcasm... I'll pretend I believe ya smiley

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by Romangalactic(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yeah! Keep hiding your insecurities under the guise of sarcasm... I'll pretend I believe ya smiley
All I did was laugh at someone else's sarcastic post.
I should not laugh again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others by kapelvej: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

List of top 10 universities with superior education

1. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
2. California Institute of Technology, United States
3. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
4. Stanford University, United States
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
6. Princeton University, United States
7. Harvard University, United States
8. Yale University, United States
9. University of Chicago, United States
10. Imperial College London, United Kingdom

Which of the above did our able Prof Emeritus attend?
none

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will I Tell Him? / . / My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.