Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is Nairaland A Clique? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland A Clique? (7013 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Patience Jonathan And Clique / Is Nairaland Now Losing Members?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
Seun unban my friends now! If not I shall turn the full force of Da Clique's power against you now grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2007
This 2 far from being a clique. This a forum, a platform, beautiful environment,  just walk in, find your sit and fit right in. I just joined in yesterday, go to the business and health sections and see my signature all over the places and I'm lovin' it. Plz dear sister this is not a clique feel at home.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2007
I think if there is any click here it's the sound of your mouse. Use it right.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Seun(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2007
Be careful with that "signature" of yours. I am very aggressive towards spam. No more of it, thanks.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by whitelexi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2007
@topic: There are silent cliques in NL and they all know themselves. The go about attacking people on YIM, pity i stopped adding them to my list and soon i'll take my contact details off the site cos its becoming a stereotype!
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Seun(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2007
Then why are you protecting them? Tell me about what they've done so I can ban them! cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2007
Seun unban the members of Da Clique. . . . this is your last warning, before we bring nl to its knees. angry
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by iice(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2007
Seems so, but hey, it's their thing
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2007
who cares if there is a clique on NL? tongue

WHATEVER WETS EVERYONE'S WHISTLE ABEG!!! cool

FREE WORLD cool

AND JUST HOW LONG DO THESE CLIQUES LAST BEFORE CRUMBLING? tongue

NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR FOE U KNOW? grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
sharrap kit, before I expose you as a member of the paraga drinkers clique grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2007
lmao . . .

obviously na me and you dey the clique then tongue
grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2007
kitaun:

who cares if there is a clique on Nairaland? tongue

WHATEVER WETS EVERYONE'S WHISTLE ABEG!!! cool

FREE WORLD cool

AND JUST HOW LONG DO THESE CLIQUES LAST BEFORE CRUMBLING? tongue

NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR FOE U KNOW? grin

[size=14pt]GIVE A DOG A LONG ROPE . . . THE CLIQUE THING WILL SOON UNFOLD IN YOUR VERY EYES SEUN.[/size]
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 4:25am On Apr 11, 2007
So, what are u advocating? Preventives or Curatives . . . Lmao
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Seun(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2007
The solution is 'ban'!
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by choongtin(f): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2007
yes it is a clique sort of but really i dnt care anymore
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by choongtin(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
Yes ooh it is a clique examples

You might be wondering what this has got to do with clique but me I think it is as it is always the same people that gets called in things like basically saying we r the best on narialand the most popular the top ten all this immature little kids stuff,  that is one reason I hate narianland and have u noticed that if one of them so called best gets in sort of an arugement with another person its like everyone hates you I think it is true oh and even you seun who is meant to be the boss of narialand you have your own clique and all this fauvorite  people stuff if you dnt know it makes others feel left out can you imagine some people would actually say oh I wish I was like that girl…omg I feel so irritated when I hear people say that they like omg she is so pretty I want to be like you…,  it is soo sad and annoying and sometimes I wish I could slap those people me I will call names and give examples

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1588.0.html#msg41053

look at what weselyna said
hot-angel. hehe. has a lot of qualities but one i find really interesting is that she's everywhere. she's also very outgoing and i wish i was like that,  there is nothing wrong in saying she is intresting but getting to the point that this narialanders r soooo worshiped that people now want to be like them in real life how very sad

another example

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4924.0.html#msg162975

god man why is it always the same nonsense the samewho is the best is basically saying I want to be like you I think everyone should .be recognised and also people should not beg other peoples asses and get a grip of ther slef and life and not want to be like another person

another one
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44440.0.html#msg1016589

there r about 1000000 stupid forums like this but all u got to do is just whatever and soon and vey soon i will leave narialand because it is getting annoying and too many agbayas,   very soon bare people will leave narialand for you and your soo called best people

the only person i respect on this forum has got to be jay baby i dnt want to be like her like how weslyna (however u spell it) wants to be like hot angel i just think she has got a good sense of humor and is one of the few matured sensible people on this so called narialand
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2007
Cliques ?Hmm i think so too but i really do not care.I break them when i want to post.Who cares anyway.People if u notice any break it.It happens though dt most people become friends and all bt d clique issue i dnt send @ orl.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2007
[[size=18pt]Seun, I hope you are not blind to all these revelations? It is just a tip of the iceberg, by the time I make my startling revelations about the clique thing.[/size]
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2007
Pls do oh
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Are you aware that Seun has his clique too? I sometime had a brawl with someone in nl only for me to be ex-communicated while the other person had plaudits. So sad![/font]
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by OmoEko1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2007
Who gives a shit if someone has cliques on Nairaland angry angry angry angry

Your people need to stop all this high schoool act grin grin grin grin grin

It's a free world people angry angry angry
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
Why dont you go in the corner and cry about these so called cliques then?

unnecessary whining.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
Why is Seun denying the fact?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by neelsel(f): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
The tyranny of a "prince" is NOT as dangerous  to the common good, as the apathy of the citizens in a democracy, lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Ndipe(m): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2007
People still get bothered by cliques being formed on a mostly faceless board? Come, how old is the person?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 4:42am On Apr 20, 2007
LOL.@ d end of the day we wldnt even get to see like u said who cares abt faceless people.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by choongtin(f): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2007
kissing my teeth
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 1:50am On Apr 21, 2007
Spot on @Ndipe
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2007
??
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2007
Why d
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by laudate: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
Ah yes o! There are 'cliques', and there are cliques. If you make the mistake of saying one word, that they do not like, they descend on you like a ton of bricks. Members of their own clique however, can do no wrong. Such members can post any nasty replies, he or she pleases. All the others will either hail him or her or will simply look the other way. But if you are not a member and you dare pass a comment about one of them, ah, watch out! WWIII will erupt.

It doesn't bother me, sha. I shrug it off & respond to them in kind. And then, I move on. Afterall, wetin concern agbero wit overload? I no sabi dem and dem no sabi who I be. Life goes on. Period.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2007
Not sure if it counts, but I like ya laudate. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loan@ Renmoney....now @ A Reduced Interest Rate.. / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 / What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.