Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is Nairaland A Clique? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland A Clique? (7014 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Patience Jonathan And Clique / Is Nairaland Now Losing Members?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by abbeyemmy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
even if it is a clique its not a chatroom, i believe it an informating forum, if u need any in4 just come 2 NL be it lies,half truth,rumoursand d likes. it has help me a lot. i joined when i was looking 4 an in4 concerning UI i didnt get all bt d in4 i got went a lot of way in assisting me.

i didnt know we were 2 submit results online thank God i got d in4 here,u dont need 2 interact wt anyone just send ur posts and be urself
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Dclique(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lol, its a clique. Dclique.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by abbeyemmy(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2009
whatever u cal it,i know its an in4mative forum 4 dos looking 4 info esp on adm
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by dalebutt1: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2011
Dear Seun,

I applaud you for your creativity and motivation to bring about a new way for Nigerians to interact, both home and abroad.

permit me to use this avenue to make a complaint about justwise the co-moderator on travel section of this forum.

There was a discussion going on a thread on the travel section yesterday, and people were passing their comments as usual, then came in Vicjustice he left his comment and i found his comment not appropriate with the discussion on the thread, I waded in and challenged him.

be informed, there have been times where people rain abuses on threads and I have had to come in an caution them, and ask forumers to debate in a more civil way, Justwise , on numerous occassion has allowed indecent comments to stay on the forum without bordering to give warnings to the posters.

I made a comment on this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-815656.0.html) yesterday and this comment got deleted by justwise because justwise did not want that particular thread derailed but some other thread can be derailed with strong and offensive comments. Please find below my comment.

@ VICJ, you know you do not have to pass comment on this thread, Are you always this brainless or are you making a special effort today dude? the op stated he has a job in Nigeria, he managed to save 3M considering how expensive Nigeria is, you came rushing to utter your worthless comment as usual asking a gentle man not to forge document, can you not see from his post, that the op is not desperate in getting to the UK? what has your comment got to do with this thread.

OP is probably more successful than yourself and then you are chatting complete nonsense about forging documents and kissing goodbye to the UK, are you sure you are sane?

Be rest assured, i am tracking all your comments on this section of the forum, and would continue to point out your bigotry.

[b][color=#006600]and also this directed at justwise after having deleted my post: Dude are you sure you are sane? you dont want this thread to be derailed, did you start the thread? and because you are a mod you can choose to decide you do not want a personal thread to be derailed, and whats derailing about my comment? I see why this section of the forum has few people commenting on it since you took over, you post for best posters it has only attracted around 26 votes other sections has gone upto 10 pages your section is struggling getting votes because you lack manners and interaction with people in general.

You lack forsight and it doesnt concern you the number of posters the section attracts daily, about just around 18 comments yesterday on this section that you are a moderator and it doesnt give you concerns and yet you further choose to clique yourself and dislike people that have a different view from yours. Good

I will make a formal complaint to seun and put all my points towards him, and whatever he says I will make my decision on future visits
[/color[/b]]

I took my time to write to you because I found his behaviour totally out of order and bias, he seems to have form a clique with Vicjustise and the likes on that section of this forum and anyone that disagrees with Vicjustice become justwise adversary.

I demand an apology from justwise or that he stands down from being a mod on that section because the section of that forum, Travel section of this forum has degenerated too quickly since he took over.

I shall await your response.

Regards
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Freiburger(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2011
^^Why using this old thread? Why not use the complaints thread? i think your complains will be quicky looked into using the right channel.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by dalebutt1: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you freiburger, could you give me the link to the complaint section as i do not have a clue.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Freiburger(m): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2011
^I just found out that the travel section does not have a complaints thread. I'll contact the moderators the in charge and get back to you.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by dalebutt1: 2:39am On Dec 15, 2011
thank you.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Emeka72(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2011
Sometimes its like dat especialy in diffrent sectns but if u contribute actively, u'll be accepted.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by dalebutt1: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2011
well I dont need for my post to be accepted by anybody, especially when its not offensive, its a forum and it should be where I should not have problem giving my opinion I can as well desist from visit if seun would not do anything regard this issue. this is 2011 not 1999 the stone age
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
Freiburger:

^I just found out that the travel section does not have a complaints thread. I'll contact the moderators the in charge and get back to you.

We actually have one https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771456.0.html
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Emeka72(m): 2:23am On Dec 17, 2011
^Then why not put it at 1 of d top 10 topics of dat section
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by justwise(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2011
Emeka 7.:

^Then why not put it at 1 of d top 10 topics of dat section

Its one of the top 4.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Ndipe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
You are bothered by faceless cliques chatting on a public forum, I mean, folks that you havent met from Adam and would most likely never meet them? Shakes head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loan@ Renmoney....now @ A Reduced Interest Rate.. / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 / What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.