Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? (11706 Views)

Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan / Who Wil Tell Eedris Abdulkareem Something. / Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Emad(f): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2007
hummmmmmmmm well Tubaba if his Dck was shorter cool cool
but i'll go for Michael Okon straight up grin kiss thank God Many people ( like Trendy ) do not know him yet so i can have him for myself tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by sesethu(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2007
van vicker yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by prncss(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
omarion!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by tindy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
chidi mokeme.d guy's damn 2 hot.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by TawaTemi1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2007
In Hollywood------- Michael Scofield (Prison Break) kiss kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by tenor(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ Thoniaslim,
whats with the apathy against pple in the entertainment industry. They are happy doing what they love doing best, you might not see them as special

but ask yourself this question, what have you done that can has affected pple positively. You are not celebrated, but they are by millions of pple for the

right reasons!

@ floxyrangy,
I can get Djinee for you. lol. Just kidding. But you'll love him more when you see his new vid! I saw it on MTVbase, it rocks.

As for myself i'll do anything to date Aishwarya Rai, the Indian Beauty and she proves difficult to reach i'll go for Eva Mendez or Eva Longoria, lol

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by tenor(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ Thoniaslim,
whats with the apathy against pple in the entertainment industry. They are happy doing what they love doing best, you might not see them as special

but ask yourself this question, what have you done that has affected pple positively? You are not celebrated, but they are by millions of pple for the

right reasons!

@ floxyrangy,
I can get Djinee for you. lol. Just kidding. But you'll love him more when you see his new vid! I saw it on MTVbase, it rocks.

As for myself i'll do anything to date Aishwarya Rai, the Indian Beauty and she proves difficult to reach i'll go for Eva Mendez or Eva Longoria, lol

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Rebecca106: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
Robert de Niro
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by QueenB1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
Usher
Omarion& Jboog
Ray J
Chris brown
P.Diddy
Pharell Williams
Loon
Ginuwine
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by segunpc(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
u know as i b womanizer[b] grin[/b] . i go like date them all together and they are as follows;

sola kosoko (like that babe)

grace amah (like her too)

eva mendes (just can't explain)

beyonce knowles ( dig her)

j lo (just hot)

omotola jalade ekeinde (liked her since i was a kid)

etc

n.b but my number one because she is near me i'll say[b] sola kosoko[/b]" i just hope jide kosoko go gree make we tie the knot grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by segunpc(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2008
finemocha (f)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be?
« #25 on: June 12, 2007, 09:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enrique iglesias,

if eveseh catch u!

well in advance i cry cry for.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by ucheuche1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
mercy johnson. pls if anyone here knows her, tell am asay i dey die 4 am. walahi talahi
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by minute(f): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
jeremy camp and tobi keith tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by madegentle: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
it's going to be you, cos u are an artist but u dont know.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by funkystanl(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
well i will go for the likes of Joke silver and Liz benson or probably funlola olufoyebi
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by annab(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
I WOULD GO FOR VAN VICKER
OMARION
NONSO
WILL SMITH
RAMSEY
BOW WOW
JARED HOUSTON.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by debbynicky(f): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2008
Omarion
Will Smith
Rasmey Noah
Lemar

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by gold4u(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2008
Nigerian artist i go for peter(psquare) nd outsite dean in supernatural
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by gold4u(f): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2008
Nigerian artist i go for peter(psquare) nd outsite dean in supernatural
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Viviano: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2008
it has to b R kelly or ursher
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by RNBqueen(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2008
R.kelly
Chris brown
Enrique iglesias
Omarion
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Bgal(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
In Nigeria, definetely Peter of Psquare. Internationally, Lemar, although he's got a kid. It will be a 'no string attached' kind of date.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Emad(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
well in nigeria it will definitely be Osaze of the super eagles
and in Ghana it will be Van vicker
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by bluesky4(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2008
2007 MR Nigeria. . . . Ikenna bryan okwara

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by thando(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2008
Y
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by thando(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2008
brickz
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2008
Hrithik roshan do not care if he's marriage. van vicker same apply and Usher do not care either if he marriage, and srk all marriage men but yes to any
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by phillip001(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
my is DK ( dacore egbusor) or kate henshaw
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by jemit(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
in Nollywood, i would pick Ini Edo, i think she's hot.

outside the country, Jessica simpson, Christina Aquilera or Fergie(Black Eyed Peas
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by ladybird: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2008
if i had the chance to date an artiste,wwhooooooooo! sure it has to be VAN VICKER.he is ,
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by angeltolly(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
BOW WOW of course. smiley smiley wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by 9jaboi1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
Kai !!!
it shld be ciara, she is so pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 'too Hot To Handle' Body From Her 2015 Calender / Singer, Tekno Shows Off His Big Cassava - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.