Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? (11707 Views)

Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan / Who Wil Tell Eedris Abdulkareem Something. / Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by busygal(f): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2008
i tink am crazy ova ne-yo
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Nella(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
T.I.P baby!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Sapphiru(f): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2008
I will date Bow wow, Omarion or Chris Brown.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2008
Hrithik roshan do not care if he's marriage. van vicker same apply and Usher do not care either if he marriage, and srk all marriage men but yes to any

good luck to you and your married men @post ikenna Bryan kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by AMUOMON(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
caroline
linan batch
stella
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by origina9ja(f): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2008
Omarion
Chris brown
usher kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by francessby(f): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
for nigeria i wll date Chidi Muokeme but if na America i will date Chris Brown
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by sexyiyke(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
i will remain a reverend father tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by sexyiyke(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2008
jemit:

in Nollywood, i would pick Ini Edo, i think she's hot.

outside the country, Jessica simpson, Christina Aquilera or Fergie(Black Eyed Peas
ste
               i dont think ini edo is hot the last time we did it,she gave up soooooooooooo easily grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by omoruwa: 6:07pm On May 24, 2009
waaaaaaaannddeeeee coal,his voice makes me melt kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by oneluvb55(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2009
nairalanderzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hahaha
but i will date jim iyke
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by kendo50(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2009
i have the chance but i wont date her rihana
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by stormy98(f): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2009
My first choice would have to be Orlando Bloom, that guy is too fine.
*Paul from psquare
*LL cool J
*Ne-yo
*Chidi Mokeme
*The sexy singer from de indispensables
*TI
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by denjee: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
i'ld like to date omotola jolade.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by teissys(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
Wentworth Miller any tym any day kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by funkydot(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
Chris Brown if he won't brush me
Tuface if he won't give me some terminal disease
John Legend if he doesn't do guys wink
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by CuteTj(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2009
none
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2009
Hugh Grant.

the man is hot. wink

Of course I'd be tongue tied the entire time but it'd still be worth it cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by desireoge(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2009
I will go 4 Paul of Psquare. I think he is calm
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by sweetpie23: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
mr pitt cool cool
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by kemcin: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
none
but i prefer brad pitt n beckham david.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by julietafri: 3:11am On Jan 04, 2010
mr nigeria and kaka
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Bussylicious: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2010
I av a crush on chris brown.and dj zeez.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
Michael Jackson's corpse grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by ijawgirl: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
I cant shout!

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Jan 06, 2010
None of them.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2010
MY LIST. . .
[size=13pt]1. Brian Ikenna Okpara/Mr Nigeria 2007[/size]
2. Peter Okoye
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Lolajoy(f): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
Jericho Rosales don't care if he is married.Hrithik Roshan men i love that guy, is acting drives me crazy and his eyes just too sexy.Chris brown but that was then.Ne-yo love him too. kiss kiss kiss kiss :-
jericho rosales Just check him outC:jerichorosales.

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Lolajoy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Oh forgot one Usher Usher Usher how could i have forgoten him.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by stormy98(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dammit! I forgot about Brian J. white. He is ridiculously smoking hot. It should be a crime for any man to be that hot! Here's another picture of sexy and perfect Brian.

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Lolajoy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Roshan Had to put is picture.hrithik

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date An Artist, Who Wil It Be? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Hrithik roshan do not care if he's marriage. van vicker same apply and Usher do not care either if he marriage, and srk all marriage men but yes to any

good luck to you and your married men @post ikenna Bryan kiss kiss kiss
haha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy / 25 Celebrities With Historical Look Alikes – This Is Creepy! / Singer, Tekno Shows Off His Big Cassava - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.