Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja (36557 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Binikingdowm:
use sense for once, why should they kill the case?
yes Abuja can not give order for death by hanging and that is punishment for their crime they committed.. Abuja has no Governor who will sign the death penalty.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Amah70: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Edo..................Abuja,

[img]https://media./images/3ca3e3df4aef0f07989588f16e326cb5/tenor.gif[/img]

No be only Edo. Politicians of All southern states bend over to this Fulani plot to draw every thing in Nigeria towards the north.

Fulani no longer recognizes Nigeria as a federal country, but a unitary government country where everything is decided at the central government seat.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by apexx8635: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#] 3111966[/color]
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Ayostephen1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pete Edoche once said' I Wonder why the same God created all of us'. For someone to kill her after Rapping her is outrageously barbaric. Evil number one is Rape ,evil number 2 is Murder! If I were to judge the person,I would just hand over whosoever to Satan, for torment for life. But am not God sha
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by ameh99: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
SLAP44:
They Want To Kill The Case.

If you have nothing meaningful to type undecided

Then don't type at all .. undecided

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wolgrace:
I'm trying to understand the mystery behind this.

How did she gain entrance if the church building was under locked by the keeper? Was she alone in the church when it happened since church only open when there is service or meeting or rehearsal or clean up etc? Or could it be the killers lured her, and burgled and forced their way into the church premises to perpetrate the evil?

Thinking...
This is the same question I keep asking myself.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
I want those scumbags to regret the day they were born. Heartless beast and disgusting animals.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
SLAP44:
Actually it's the opposite, once it's transferred to Abuja, it becomes very obvious.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nmezor(f): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
No be to transfer the case o, I hope they do the NEEDFUL so that the perpetrators face the music...Rape is barbaric say no to it

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Take experts to Edo to handle the case. Must everything be transferred to Abuja?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
The looting will now start cheesy

All the donations for this rape case will be handed over to the FG
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
This is the same question I keep asking myself.

I'm also suspecting rash spining of victim card to step up the allegation game.. Aside rape, manslaughter, murder, there are many traces surrounding this issue.

We're all watching..
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by SenecaTheYonger: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2020
The amount of power the president has is amazing. So speedily the IGP moved the case to the top of priority list. Just yesterday police was asking her sister for mobility money. I hope that police officer gets fired.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2020
sassysure:
Take experts to Edo to handle the case. Must everything be transferred to Abuja?

I think you misunderstood it.

ALUU4: A case study..
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Presley87(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Audio transfer...make we hear word jare
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Villain7: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2020
It hurts. Truth hurts... Only if you understand this country called Nigeria.
It's really sad about this rape.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Some guys are just animals. Even in the face of this pandemic they still have the time for rape and killing their victims. What's wrong with some men?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by joshuaidibia(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

It's funny you have 3 idiots like you that even liked your senseless comment. I hope you're a product of rape

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by oshorstan(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Haha. Your message is so strong.

my words and I are one
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by oshorstan(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Farki:

I know people there who are top notch cops but the force is permeated with mediocrity.

Like all things in Nigeria the good stuff is never far from the capital.

Like Jack Bauer
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

You don't really know anything about Nigeria police, forget all this brahaha Nigerians are talking about them, Nigeria police have special squad to tackle any crime if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by CsRockefeller(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2020
This lady's death pain me sha, it pains me so much, arrrrrghh!! Too many cruelty in man.

Man unkind to mankind. cry

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 03, 2020
oshorstan:

my words and I are one
Its really shocking. This is 2020 volts. Well done sir.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Viicfuntop(f): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2020
mechanics:
She shouldn't have gone to the church alone knowing fully well about the present situation of things.

Shit your stupid mouth. Blaming the victim as usual. Ode. What happened to the useles men? Should they have raped her? Idiot. Report my comment. Insipid.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Ayemileto(m): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Salt06:
cry

I pray that the perpetrators of this wickedness be arrested ASAP. I believe that if rapists are given capital punishment, rape cases will reduce.

Have murder cases reduce?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by ARIYOFabz(m): 2:03am On Jun 03, 2020
the evil perpetrators must not go scot free
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2020
the police should start its work by interviewing the late Uwa"s boyfriend.Some dude on facebook was making a claim that the late uwa was dating two guys and one of them happened to know about the double dating and lost his temper.Interview the guys she moves with and try see if any of them had a good motive for killing her.Thats how the police in civilized climes work.Investigate her sex life.who are the guys in her life..there u will be able to catch her murderer and rapist.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Kokaine(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Binikingdowm:
use sense for once, why should they kill the case?
you have asked for too much. Can anyone possibly pour from an empty cup? Where will he see sense to use when he doesn't have?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by depure(m): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2020
It is animal in human body...quote author=Slawormir post=90247950]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Abeg make police try!

The best and greatest gift wey police supposed give this man na to make sure say them find the people wey kill he pikin
If police fit catch them na me go happy pass because me self get too many sisters. I don't want this rubbish to continue

Nor mind them... stupid people. To them it is just five minutes but to her it is an eternal scar.
Say no to rape

Probably they hit the girl just to put her unconscious before raping her. Nor be say their intention na to Kill her after the rape. If killing her was their aim after the rape then them for make sure say she die before them run

Anyhow sha. Make police try catch them
How people gets erection and bang women without thier consent baffles me[/quote]
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Kingspin(m): 3:48am On Jun 03, 2020
But you can solve this problem in Edo state
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by canDy4eva(f): 4:29am On Jun 03, 2020
iWasNotHere:
Audio Transfer. When Suspects have Japa

Go and sit down...

Japa to where?

The only Japa he would do is kill himself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.