Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja (36590 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by brightleave(m): 4:40am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:
They Want To Kill The Case.
your own strong o.ASbi Nepa follow dey ration your sense?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by redcliff: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Binikingdowm:
use sense for once, why should they kill the case?

with bureaucracy...anything at the national level is tantamount to death
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by younghadez: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:
They Want To Kill The Case.

Get sense nah.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Binikingdowm: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
redcliff:

with bureaucracy...anything at the national level is tantamount to death
not in this case
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Ragnnar: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Abeg make police try!

The best and greatest gift wey police supposed give this man na to make sure say them find the people wey kill he pikin
If police fit catch them na me go happy pass because me self get too many sisters. I don't want this rubbish to continue

Nor mind them... stupid people. To them it is just five minutes but to her it is an eternal scar.
Say no to rape

Probably they hit the girl just to put her unconscious before raping her. Nor be say their intention na to Kill her after the rape. If killing her was their aim after the rape then them for make sure say she die before them run

Anyhow sha. Make police try catch them
How people gets erection and bang women without thier consent baffles me
You are insane, in fact a suspect in this matter. How did you come to this conclusion? Out of experience or wha.....?
With such magnitude of injury you're talking about making her unconscious.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Olatara(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Exactly. But the report shows that the security man collected the church's key from the keeper in the morning to open the door, and find the victim helpless in the pool of blood. Meaning church was under locked, because it only opens when there is service, meeting, rehearsal, and clean up with people around. Church can't open itself without one or two around, impossible..

As for the security man, he might be home and resume duty in the morning. Or probably in the security post/room in deep sleep, and if so, the key will automatically be with him without requesting it from second party.

I suspect breaking in, more like burgling and dumped her there. What do you think?
They killed her there, they used the fire extinguisher to hit her.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Olatara:
They killed her there, they used the fire extinguisher to hit her.

I know but check my original post first. Trying to figure something
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Olatara(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

I know but check my original post first. Trying to figure something
Ok
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Lilimax(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Surinamese4:
Am sure they will fish them out soon
One of the culprits finger print has given him out.
It was captured from the fire extinguisher and matched a finger print from either bank details , national identity card or even you international passport or driving licence embarassed embarassed
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Godblessamaechi: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO RAPE
Meanwhile what a loving and caring creator we have in God our father. Our father is the God of another opportunity. He is rich in mercy and kindness. He can restore and fix our lives which we destroyed in the past.
Moses the servant of God received two tables of stone containing the written commandment from God. He was supposed to use this tables of stone as a reference object to teach the children of Israel God's law. But when he came down from the mount where he has been with God receiving revelation on how to lead the Israelites among other things to the promised land. He confirmed what God had already told him on the mount that Israelites have forsaken Him (God). Out of anger he broke the tables of stone in pieces. Exodus 32:19.
The breaking of these stones by Moses can be likened to Adams undoing in the garden of Eden. Adam practically ruined his glorious relationship with God with disobedience. In the context of our discuss Adam broke the tables of stone containing God's law handed over to him.
Before we delve into action on how to obtain another opportunity from God, let us cast our mind back to what God did. Originally God laid the groundwork of our relationship, fellowship and communion with Him all alone by Himself.
Genesis 2:8,15-17
[8]And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
[15]And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
[16]And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
From the above quote from the very beginning man contributed nothing to his welfare/comfort. God in His wisdom had already prepared all that man will ever need in advance before he created and put man in the garden of Eden. All He desires from man is simple obedience to his instruction to enable Him have a seamless and unrestricted fellowship with the man He loves so much. Genesis 3:8
[8]And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. If you take your time to read from verse one of Genesis chapter three to verse eight you will understand clearly why Adam and his wife heard God's voice calling them for fellowship as usual instead of being excited that their lover is around, their heart jumped in fear and they went into hiding. My beloved that is reading this script have you ever wondered why many people hate the truth so much? It is because it will expose their evil ways of life. It didn't start today it has been like this from the beginning. Sinners are always afraid to be told that what they did or are still doing is bad. And so they would rather prefer to stuck their hands into their ears in other to avoid listening to the truth. Another reason is because they would likely loose their blindly cherished wickedness that deceitfully gives them temporary pleasure or relief if they listen and adhere to the truth. Are you one of them? If you are, I want you to know that God loves you but hates your sinful lifestyle and He is giving you another opportunity to turn away from your evil ways and return fully to Him. Please don't let this privilege to slip out of your grasp tomorrow might be too late.
Now let's also look at the case of Moses the servant of God once again. Exodus 24:12
[12]And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. Exodus 31:18
[18]And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
In the above quoted scriptures God made a promise to Moses of giving him tables of stone and He (God) fulfilled His promise to Moses. Note, that here God was the one who cut the stone and wrote on it. Moses did nothing in the cutting and writing of the stone. But we were told that Moses out of anger broke those tables of stone in Exodus 32:19. And what did God tell him to do next? Let's read on. Exodus 34:1
[1]And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. Now if you have been following me from the beginning you would have noticed where am going. God is now about to restore/fix what Moses destroyed. But he commanded Moses to do something. Which is hew/cut two tables of stone because he Moses broke it. In the beginning Moses had no hand in cutting the first tables of stone, but this time he has to do it. To cut a stone and fashion it like a table/slate is not a child's play. In the same way for anyone to forsake his evil behavior too is not a child's play. You have to count the cost, weigh the pros and cons before making up your mind. But I can assure you that the benefit of forsaken your temporary pleasure in iniquity/sin by far outweighs any contrary move by you. If you are willing to do God's bidding he will give you the power/grace to forsake sin in your life. You need His power/grace to do that, your own power cannot take you anywhere. John 1:12
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1 John 3:9
[9]Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Dear friend we are all helplessly roaming the world as sinners without God. Romans 3:23
[23]For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; but God who is rich in mercy have not abandoned us like sheep without Shepard. John 3:16-18
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
This is the new opportunity that God is offering you right now. Please don't miss it on account of the temporary pleasure of sin, or religion, or science, or so called civilization etc. Please accept this offer Jesus today and continue with Him all through your life and you will never regret that you did. God bless you real good for making the right decision.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by oshorstan(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Its really shocking. This is 2020 volts. Well done sir.

Uwc Baba
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Stanchem029: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2020
1Miraclechild:
I pray her killers are brought to book. What a wicked world
God is angry with the wicked daily. Why not repent now and forsake your evil ways? Look for something meaningful and do with your life instead of impersonating on naira land using Celestine Nwankwo's video.
seun
lalastica
celenwa1
Askprof
nwamabo247
please come and see the man Anthony m okeke
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by TosinSleek: 2:22am On Jun 04, 2020
They will just sweep the case under the carpet. In 1 month time it will be old news, except 9ja police don change overnight.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Peterbits: 2:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Audio
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja by Stanchem029: 2:39am On Jun 04, 2020
1Miraclechild:
I pray her killers are brought to book. What a wicked world
same way I have been praying for God's anger and vengeance to visit the evil man Anthony m okeke and all other scammers on naira land until they repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.