Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way (20623 Views)

Details Of The Lagos Regional Road Project (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Regional Road: LASG Comences Removal Of Structures On Right Of Way / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by deepwater(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Kso
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

But this does not tell well, we all here of cases of rapee, kidnapping, etc I don't think this would be any good! Would have like to help, sorry, wish you all the best!

Boss if. U no her.. Connect her to me.. Nobody is kidnapping except she Wan kidnap me..

I like dt babe... Except u dey whine me. B4

1 Like

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Kurumaru: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Always contact registered Town planners, before u buy that land or build that house.. We will keep u on track..
Don't just buy land or build houses, Do it right with Town Planners and sleep well @ night..
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by hardbody: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Jarus:

Same here.

Make I know whether I go begin demolish my own house myself before they come

Bros you are very inside just like me. There is no how they are reaching us. Plus I did not buy from Elegushi family, did you?
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Raypawer(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Compensation for bare land?

Estate land not building, or am I missing anything?

Lyydia:
I hope they are compensated.

...God bless Lagos! cool
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by freeminded(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Lyydia:
I hope they are compensated.

...God bless Lagos! cool

If they're not compensated you can help lagos Gov't do that
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by EagleNest(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Lagos state government should make land checks, allocation and approvals more transparent than they are currently. May be digitizer it and allow easier access to it rather than making it a source of heartache for many investors or first time buyers. Kind of bring more sanity and ease with the whole process.

3 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Regional Road was first conceived by the State Government in the Lagos Metropolitan Master Plan (1980-2000) and was retained in the approved Lekki Comprehensive Master Plan of 2013. The road is a precursor to the proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge and upon completion, it is expected to relieve the ever-busy Lekki-Epe Expressway of traffic gridlocks.

This is very funny. All Conceived b4 lekki even existed. Very soon they will say the regional road extends to epe in the original master plan for a 4/5th mainland bridge.

Stop the excuses already.
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Sysdatek:
Can anyone help with a map showing where this regional road will cut through

I dont still get it
from landmark oniru. Water corporation road to ajah/ abraham adesanya. And coastal ikate to ibeju

1 Like

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Omoslim26: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

I need her to be by my side... I like am.. Abeg help me. Find her.... She may be my wife you know

any gal that has your type for a boyfriend should know that she is dating a kid

with dat rubbish you posted up there

how can a gal be dating a useless lazy broke ass small boy whose only job in life is to be doing Yoruba vs Igbo upandan

sorry for dat gal in advance

6 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Omoslim26: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

See ur life gringringrin

see this one wey dem curse from birth to be poor lazy and useless for life ����
guy you no get any hope jst die
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Sagay212: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
This govt ma scam. They sell land to you and still collect am back many years to come. Anywhere you buy land especially for this lagos, you are not safe. Even if you check all the town planning and do necessary investigations with the ministry in charge. They can wake up after 30 or 40 years and claim your land is obstructing one thing or the other...na so you go lose your land with or without compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Balogunodua(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oga is the girl your sister
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oya koshi
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Miarose: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Runs from behind vgc , oluwanisola to beside ebeano at Chevron then ajiran village agungi. Continues in front of pinnock to behind Nixon town, infront of cowrie Creek to freedom way@Jarus@ednut1

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Yorubasareslave: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin
Chill brother.
There should no longer be any argument over what we have already known: that these people just can't exist if they don't drag the blessed ones into what isn't our concern.
LASG is taking steps to make the state better. The report even mentioned the Elegushi royal family as losing parts of their land. I don't know Elegushi family changed to Igbo overnight, or what could be the reason for these two clowns bellyaching?

If you are not relevant, nobody will mention you. Fact.
They see Igbos in their dreams, they wake up and their first thought is about Igbo.
They go out to hustle for pennies, and their first prayer is that an Igbo shouldn't overtake them.
They eat their own food and wish it were ofe ǹsàlà, onugbu or something prepared by Nnamdi's wife grin
They look at their pretty women, but still wish they could measure up to the standards of Nneka, Chinyere or Anụlịka.

So, let them be. Nairaland gives them the platform to vent and rage. You meet anyone of them offline, and they become as meek as tepid water.
Let them be, for they are in a lot of pains. Not that it is any easier for Igbos. Just that we have largely come to terms about how to master our environment, and swallow our pains while soldiering on. Our threshold is much higher.

When you meet any of them, give them a hug.
E no easy for them at all grin grin grin
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Buying land in the lekki, ajah, sangotedo axis has to be done with due diligence if not, voicemail is your matter in a few years.

Do you read where the report says, those portion were duly approved before by Lagos State government, but the approval was revoked.
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Sanishu: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol Saraki comes to mind
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Omoslim26: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Balogunodua:

Oga is the girl your sister

Wat will my sis be doing with a jobless never do well whose only hope and goal in life is to be doing Yoruba vs Igbo upandan on nairaland read his first post and tell me if your sis knows such a person if you won't break her head
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by dederocs(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Very good, we need that road urgently to decongest traffic in the axis.
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by ccffwx: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin
Chill brother.
There should no longer be any argument over what we have already known: that these people just can't exist if they don't drag the blessed ones into what isn't our concern.
LASG is taking steps to make the state better. The report even mentioned the Elegushi royal family as losing parts of their land. I don't know Elegushi family changed to Igbo overnight, or what could be the reason for these two clowns bellyaching?

They see Igbos in their dreams, they wake up and their first thought is about Igbo.
They go out to hustle for pennies, and their first prayer is that an Igbo shouldn't overtake them.
They eat their own food and wish it were ofe ǹsàlà, onugbu or something prepared by Nnamdi's wife grin
They look at their pretty women, but still wish they could measure up to the standards of Nneka, Chinyere or Anụlịka.

So, let them be. Nairaland gives them the platform to vent and rage. You meet anyone of them offline, and they become as meek as tepid water.
Let them be, for they are in a lot of pains. Not that it is any easier for Igbos. Just that we have largely come to terms about how to master our environment, and swallow our pains while soldiering on. Our threshold is much higher.

Total knock out. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by tunde82seidat(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
A portion of land thats already gazzeted and given freely for community use! You now want to take it back from them due to your own negligence. i believe that land bureau should have all the plans for road construction mapped out and as such excision should v never been granted the area.

For your Geniune lands with Governors Conscent title and with existing infrastructure please call me 07034501888.Lands like this dont come cheap o.We only sell quality Lands.
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Balogunodua(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Omoslim26:

Wat will my sis be doing with a jobless never do well whose only hope and goal in life is to be doing Yoruba vs Igbo upandan on nairaland read his first post and tell me if your sis knows such a person if you won't break her head
Lolz,

I believe he was just joking cheesy
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Gilgil: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Boss, do you know how the coastal road went too?

Miarose:
Runs from behind vgc , oluwanisola to beside ebeano at Chevron then ajiran village agungi. Continues in front of pinnock to behind Nixon town, infront of cowrie Creek to freedom way@Jarus@ednut1
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by MENELIIK: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin
Chill brother.

I beg to differ sir, It will continue to be like that till the Ibos are alright. Go and check any post with Tinubu, they will troop to the thread and start casting aspersion leaving their terrible leaders. The hatred is just at the embryo stage, wait for it to mature, then we will be alright together. The Ibos dont have the monopoly of bad mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by waledeji(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin
Chill brother.

Must you write this epistle to make a point

1 Like

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Jarus(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Gilgil:
Boss, do you know how the coastal road went too?

Coastal road starts from around Oniru through Elegushi beach all the way to Ogombo (Abraham Adesanya Estate), but I don't think it has been completed beyond Elegushi side but SUVs still navigate when avoiding traffic on main Lekki-Ajah expressway

3 Likes

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by PHAYOL81: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Do you read where the report says, those portion were duly approved before by Lagos State government, but the approval was revoked.

First of, the land of which the approval was revoke was the Elegushi portion that stands in the way of the proposed road construction according to the article. The guy was right and as funny as it might seem, you're in some way right too. The plan for the place was mapped long before Lekki came to the fore but some smart dude in government cashed home by neglecting to put development of that zone into consideration. So some people would have to pay for the greed of someone in power in past government. I think the state government should investigate and bring whosoever made the approval to book.
But that only make it necessary, as the guy pointed, to seek all information about a parcel of land one intends to buy and be thoroughly satisfied so as not to fall into this hole of dispair when the time comes. That forest that you think is wasting away has its own plan should in case development comes to it so as to make it not just accessible but totally safe to the neighbourhood around.
After all, I'd been a witness to a situation where three people had a C of O over a certain piece of land with revelation of thier ownership in the dailies (newspapers) they individually kept and at the end of the commotion which got to the court, it was learnt that some part of the land itself fall into future road the state would construct to improve on the development of the area. This was when Okota was just coming up around the early 2000. That's how bad the situation can be. Simply, my main man had to throw away his claim on the land entirely after that and allow the other two to slug it out between themselves.
Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by Omoslim26: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz,

I believe he was just joking cheesy

dat guy knows what he's doing he is part of the useless people causing a nuisance in this forum

someone cannot read a thread in peace

the only thing they can offer on every thread is

ipob this afonja that conehead dis fl@thead dat guoro this aboki dat

nawaa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way by COMPAQ(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
EagleNest:
Lagos state government should make land checks, allocation and approvals more transparent than they are currently. May be digitizer it and allow easier access to it rather than making it a source of heartache for many investors or first time buyers. Kind of bring more sanity and ease with the whole process.

Very good point. I don't know why they can't put it online in conjunction with google. Google can do high quality imagery (more than what google maps shows) and then LASG can clearly demarcate lands that have been reserved, so that members of the public can know very easily.

Unfortunately in Nigeria in general, we like to hoard information, so that we can monetize it. In the map, one can clearly see the alignment left alone for the road bordered in blue. Those in trouble are those withing the portion of the road alignment bordered in red. The road alignment there has been completely taken over by properties.

The unfortunate thing is that many people there may actually have C of O or Governors consent, but the reality is that they would have been fraudulently processed by those in Ministry of Lands. After all, the Governor will not go and inspect lands before signing. He expects people in the Ministrey of Lands, Surveyor General etc to have done their due dilligence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.