Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed (1777 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please am sorry for my typos but read to the end*

My father is around 60 year old with poor health and a 19 year old typing on behalf of my family. Now my mum died some years ago and she was already the second wife of my dad. Not long after my dad lost his job and things went bad. Later he met a new woman that really helped him when he was poor till he got a job again. Things were going well i must say till this year when my dad finally asked me and my younger bro to come meet him and his wife. The woman had 4kids already whom i met and really liked like my own sibs. But what now happened today was i had a dream in which i beat one of the woman kid alot i woke up and told her and my own bro that i dont want to beat anyone tonight cause i had a bad dream i thought it ended there not knowing the girl went to tell her mum an entirely different something.
So i went out only to get home and met my angry dad shouting at me that i want to kill someone beating me and infact i got a lot of wounds.
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
you got what you deserve for not keeping your mouth shut about these evil dreams you got... you are lucky they didnt call you witch and burned your to the stick!

17 Likes

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
When the beating got to a point,i had to voice out and fight back in which i said some words like
"is it because of your wife"
Give me money am going back to my mums family"

The woman heard and packed out with all her kids

I felt remorse and pity for my dad,
I couldnt look at him
It was like i caused him to lose a gem

Pls NL how do i get this woman back to dady
Am in tears now cause my dad is old and not really healthy and that woman has helped a lot

Thanks
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin What is going on?

Una still dey settle the matter?

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is serious. Be ready to take care of your old man yourself.

Now you be man.
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Decolonel(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
My guy, na you don jonse first by telling the poor child that you nearly killed him/her in your dream. Who gives an "EFF" about your dream?. You be Joseph?. Based on say na you senior am, you suppose apply common sense and avoid possible troubles that could have emanated from the prospective offense. But you carry ur 2 left legs go tell am. Wetin u effect b4, make dem begin clap for you as per say you be Joseph DA dreamer.?..

Well, the mistake has been made already.

Solution:
Make efforts and beg your Dad and ur step mom that you don't have such intentions of killing their child. If possible, go along side with an Elder that your Dad listens to. Also try to convince them through your actions and behaviors towards the child. You can also buy him/her gifts, buy ice cream and chocolates. This is my humble suggestion.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you got what you deserve for not keeping your mouth shut about these evil dream you got... you are lucky they didnt call you witch and burned your to the stick!
read to the end sir
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iwilldiesoon:
read to the end sir

i already did.. you ran your mouth to your daddy's wife about some dreams you had, while you should have kept your mouth shut about this stuff. whether you beat people in your dreams or eat them, people will always have some negative things to say about it, especially if/when you do bad things to her kids in dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Kido90(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Well, since all you dreamt about came to pass in one form or the other, there will be part 2 dream that you will experience. It will give you a hint on the next steps.

Until then, go beg Daddy with a sincere heart, after which, you both go beg Big Momma. You may need to involve persons they both respect.

SUCCESS.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i already did.. you ran your mouth to your daddy's wife about some dreams you had, while you should have kept your mouth shut about this stuff. whether you beat people in your dreams or eat them, people will always have some negative things to say about it, especially if/when you do bad things to her kids in dreams.
i already took the blame
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Next time use ur head so that u no go dae misyarn...u just go shoot urself 4 leg.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Decolonel:
My guy, na you don jonse first by telling the poor child that you nearly killed him/her in your dream. Who gives an "EFF" about your dream?. You be Joseph?. Based on say na you senior am, you suppose apply common sense and avoid possible troubles that could have emanated from the prospective offense. But you carry ur 2 left legs go tell am. Wetin u effect b4, make dem begin clap for you as per say you be Joseph DA dreamer.?..

Solution:
Make efforts and beg your Dad and ur step mom that you don't have such intentions of killing their child. If possible, go along side with an Elder that your Dad listens to. Also try to convince them through your actions and behaviors towards the child. You can also buy him/her gifts, buy ice cream and chocolates. This is my humble suggestion.
Thanks a lot
I will do this
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by HarunaWest(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iwilldiesoon:
Please am sorry for my typos but read to the end*

My father is around 60 year old with poor health and a 19 year old typing on behalf of my family. Now my mum died some years ago and she was already the second wife of my dad. Not long after my dad lost his job and things went bad. Later he met a new woman that really helped him when he was poor till he got a job again. Things were going well i must say till this year when my dad finally asked me and my younger bro to come meet him and his wife. The woman had 4kids already whom i met and really liked like my own sibs. But what now happened today was i had a dream in which i beat one of the woman kid alot i woke up and told her and my own bro that i dont want to beat anyone tonight cause i had a bad dream i thought it ended there not knowing the girl went to tell her mum an entirely different something.
So i went out only to get home and met my angry dad shouting at me that i want to kill someone beating me and infact i got a lot of wounds.
You went to you dad house to cause problems.
The evil in that dream was you and not your step mum.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
am so pained now Am causing my dad pain. God will i survive this
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your family sef. The woman came to live with your dad with her four kids while you and your siblings left the house to stay with your mom's family? Why would you leave your father in the first place, @19?

Meanwhile, you need to grow up! Your dad is certainly not in the best state to deal with family troubles. Don't cause him more troubles.

You all handled the issue badly. Sometimes, we all do, we allow emotions get in the way...

I believe your dad knows his wife's whereabouts though. Leave them to settle and find a way to apologize to her. If you have to do it on the phone, please do.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
But your words don't warrant get packing out na, except it's all part of her drama to keep your dad all to herself alone

If I may ask, how old is her daughter?

And if your Dad's wife doesn't have ulterior motive, she isn't suppose to tell your Dad, but then the daughter is to blame for all the lies, except you told her something you are not telling us
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Macsjebs:
But your words don't warrant get packing out na, except it's all part of her drama to keep your dad all to herself alone

If I may ask, how old is her daughter?

And if your Dad's wife doesn't have ulterior motive, she isn't suppose to tell your Dad, but then the daughter is to blame for all the lies, except you told her something you are not telling us
She is 10
I swear am not hiding anything
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iwilldiesoon:
She is 10
I swear am not hiding anything
She is just a kid now, telling her such would scare her out normally

And you didn't bother explaining what you meant to the wife?
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Twenty8: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2020
You FĂșck Up sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Hypnotise: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Are you a kid? No be everything dem dey talk.
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

She is just a kid now, telling her such would scare her out normally

And you didn't bother explaining what you meant to the wife?
I explained to her,she just escalated it on purpose
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by sholay2011(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2020
@OP...What kind of username is this? Nobody will die soon in Jesus name.

Even Joseph learnt his lesson in the Bible that no be every dream person dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by adebayour26: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Decolonel:

Solution:
After all these, prepare to stay/live independently away from them and next time, learn how to bridle your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by bestabigaelever(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
I will do anything to keep my children from a polygamous family
My dear OP, you are naive but you will soon learn
To the matter on ground, go beg your dad with some elders then beg your stepmother
And be very careful pls
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I will do anything to keep my children from a polygamous family
My dear OP, you are naive but you will soon learn
To the matter on ground, go beg your dad with some elders then beg your stepmother
And be very careful pls
i will i already learnt my lesson
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by frozen70(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Iwilldiesoon:
When the beating got to a point,i had to voice out and fight back in which i said some words like
"is it because of your wife"
Give me money am going back to my mums family"

The woman heard and packed out with all her kids

I felt remorse and pity for my dad,
I couldnt look at him
It was like i caused him to lose a gem

Pls NL how do i get this woman back to dady
Am in tears now cause my dad is old and not really healthy and that woman has helped a lot

Thanks

Locate the woman wherever she may be and beg her to come back home that you don't have any bad feelings about her and her children

In her presence if she cones back, apologies to dad that his happiness is your priority

If you are lucky she comes be, my dear give them a long rope and avoid visiting them

You can give them a call but avoid them and don't talk about them with any one before you will be misquoted
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by MPESA(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Na wa for you , you just dey run your mouth too without giving solution to the kid..... Why are you always like this .... Na so you dey always do for here , abeg give the boy an advice or keep quite. This guy felt bad for his deeds and here for solution not to criticise him without solution.
Re: Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
MPESA:
Na wa for you , you just dey run your mouth too without giving solution to the kid..... Why are you always like this .... Na so you dey always do for here , abeg give the boy an advice or keep quite. This guy felt bad for his deeds and here for solution not to criticise him without solution.

if you'd use what you have between your ears, you would have seen my advice to that deluded poster (in my 1st post)... since you seem to be blind, here it is again:

MrBrownJay1:
you got what you deserve for not keeping your mouth shut about these evil dreams you got... you are lucky they didnt call you witch and burned your to the stick!

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) / Relocation Sales - Yaba Axis / Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.