Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) (1758 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
I just got a shop I'm currently using for POS, there's this woman that sells plastic minerals two shopping complex away from ours that normally patronize me, I became curious as to why she uses my POS when there's a woman doing POS in the same complex with her.

The other POS woman usually passes by my shop before getting to hers so we greet each other each day praying for a good sales. due to the fact that we familiar with each other I decided to cure my curiosity by asking her why the mineral woman doesn't patronize her, she looked at me and laughed and said the woman will be coming Everytime to use her POS even give her kids free drinks sometimes until she came to borrow money from her and refused to pay, daring her to do her worse. Though she did pay part of it but the rest she decided to let it go. So she will advice me to be careful with her that if not because I asked she would've continue minding her business.

So yesterday, the mineral woman came to do withdrawal and transfer to a customer that brought goods for her. the motor boys had finished offloading the goods when she came to me to do the transaction.
I inserted the card and it declined insufficient fund, she exclaimed and called a number on her cell, that the money the person sent has not reflect on her account that's what's going on, the person on the line said they had sent it maybe it's network, meanwhile I didn't suspect anything.

Two hours later madam was till going back and forth, wasting my POS paper cos it kept saying insufficient.
She told the person to send transfer receipt to her to confirm they actually sent it, according to her the receipt is legit cos I didn't see anything.

Minutes passed the boys are getting impatient that they have other customers to attend to, she should answer them.
Madam came to me to please do the transfer that she'll pay that very day immediately the money reflects on her account, I just stoned face and told her NO, she pleaded Sha but I still insist that I cannot do it.

How she did her goods with the motor boys I don't know and I honestly don't care. This morning she saw me and didn't greet me like she use to but I still don't care.
Good riddance!

Lalasticlala mynd44
Epp to frontpage

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by foxman04: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
why are you telling us undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by sisisioge: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a lagosian nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
foxman04:

And why are you here? Elese pako

14 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by oazeez1991(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op, it's a good thing u didn't yield to her plea, people like that are very toxic. Imagine keeping malice just cos someone is been professional with her business, is that not witchcraft on her part? grin .
People like that would familiarize themselves with u and make u feel comfortable around them, then they strike when u least expect it. Kudos, I commend ur stand. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

21 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a lagosian nau.
I even gist the other POS woman, she said if I had given her I should just forgo the money cos she won't give me rather she will turn it to fight

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
oazeez1991:
Op, it's a good thing u didn't yield to her plea, people like that are very toxic. Imagine keeping malice just cos someone is been professional with her business, is that not witchcraft on her part? grin .
People like that would familiarize themselves with u and make u feel comfortable around them, then they strike when u least expect it. Kudos, I commend ur stand. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
No be small good riddance
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Acidosis(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
You applied wisdom. Well-done

6 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by sisisioge: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
teresafaith:

I even gist the other POS woman, she said if I had given her I should just forgo the money cos she won't give me rather she will turn it to fight

Hian....that's why it is good to study your environs well fa. How much be your gain wey you go help her invest in Christmas goods grin. Wayo woman, she wanted you to be her unbeknownst investor ni.

7 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by KiNg0G: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
teresafaith:
I just got a shop I'm currently using for POS, there's this woman that sells plastic minerals two shopping complex away from ours that normally patronize me, I became curious as to why she uses my POS when there's a woman doing POS in the same complex with her.

The other POS woman usually passes by my shop before getting to hers so we greet each other each day praying for a good sales. due to the fact that we familiar with each other I decided to cure my curiosity by asking her why the mineral woman doesn't patronize her, she looked at me and laughed and said the woman will be coming Everytime to use her POS even give her kids free drinks sometimes until she came to borrow money from her and refused to pay, daring her to do her worse. Though she did pay part of it but the rest she decided to let it go. So she will advice me to be careful with her that if not because I asked she would've continue minding her business.

So yesterday, the mineral woman came to do withdrawal and transfer to a customer that brought goods for her. the motor boys had finished offloading the goods when she came to me to do the transaction.
I inserted the card and it declined insufficient fund, she exclaimed and called a number on her cell, that the money the person sent has not reflect on her account that's what's going on, the person on the line said they had sent it maybe it's network, meanwhile I didn't suspect anything.

Two hours later madam was till going back and forth, wasting my POS paper cos it kept saying insufficient.
She told the person to send transfer receipt to her to confirm they actually sent it, according to her the receipt is legit cos I didn't see anything.

Minutes passed the boys are getting impatient that they have other customers to attend to, she should answer them.
Madam came to me to please do the transfer that she'll pay that very day immediately the money reflects on her account, I just stoned face and told her NO, she pleaded Sha but I still insist that I cannot do it.

How she did her goods with the motor boys I don't know and I honestly don't care. This morning she saw me and didn't greet me like she use to but I still don't care.
Good riddance!

Lalasticlala mynd44
Epp to frontpage

them spoil person give you

them go still spoil you give person before you go know how it be

you asked her neighbor and she told you some crap, did you bother to hear from your customers mouth, why she's truly not patronising the said lady.. since aproko dey sweet you.

because coincidentally an incident happened, you just took it like that..

madam them never spoil you na make you dey jump like this.

fear
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by bigcee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

you asked her neighbor and she told you some crap, did you bother to hear from your customers mouth, why she's truly not patronising the said lady.. since aproko dey sweet you.

fear
You lack wisdom. You no just get sense.

12 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by KiNg0G: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
bigcee:
as a young child you can't understand the words of elders
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Goalsniper: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Well I won't blame you op. There are so many of them like that and that's why one's integrity is very important to be kept well.
I have friend from University days, if this friend borrows money from you just forget the usefulness of the money. He will pay you with fight and quarrel. Assuming he borrows 10k from you and promise to pay back in 2 days time after 4 days he will squeeze 2k to you, after one week he will give you 1k and be counting it for you. From paying you in 2 days time to 1 month he is still paying. Today he is married with 2 kids and yet he is still leaving that kind of life. Although he is a nice guy but not where there is money. He will loose it there.

7 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

fear
This has nothing to do with aproko
I'm just surprised cos I will never stress myself going to a far place to get something when I could easily get it close by cos it's the same price.

The POS woman and the mineral woman do greet each other but not in a cordial way, that's was why I asked her.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Goalsniper:
Well I won't blame you op. There are so many of them like that and that's why one's integrity is very important to be kept well.
I have friend from University days, if this friend borrows money from you just forget the usefulness of the money. He will pay you with fight and quarrel. Assuming he borrows 10k from you and promise to pay back in 2 days time after 4 days he will squeeze 2k to you, after one week he will give you 1k and be counting it for you. From paying you in 2 days time to 1 month he is still paying. Today he is married with 2 kids and yet he is still leaving that kind of life. Although he is a nice guy but not where there is money. He will loose it there.
Na for money friend dey turn enemy
Tueh

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by KiNg0G: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
teresafaith:

This has nothing to do with aproko
I'm just surprised cos I will never stress myself going to a far place to get something when I could easily get it close by cos it's the same price.

The POS woman and the mineral woman do greet each other but not in a cordial way, that's was why I asked her.

Has it ever occurred to you they might have had previous quarrel's far from their Money transactions and the pos woman is the bad egg.

So your customer just cut her off, anything transactions and the rest to avoid further issues.

Let me give you a flashback of my life.

They is the woman that sells provision in our compound...she has used all the tenants head to knack each other one by one.

My mom didn't realise on time, before it reached her turn.... guess what...my mom warned us the children never to get anything in her shop again, as little as 10naira biscuit.

We have go-to the opposite compound to get it.

Common kerosene we have to get it from the opposite compound.

This said lady dey see us but we don't care.

So madam get your facts right next time.

you heard from one side, and you came here to pass a judgement

If person tell you say somebody na witch for that your pos shop, you go quickly believe.

Na that kind person you be.

And it nor good.

What did you expect her to say about that woman not patronising her close by?
words of praises?
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
bigcee:

Very senseless human being. grin The nerve of a slimy misogynist, troll and slut-shamer to be talking about giving people benefit of doubt.

5 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by teresafaith: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Has it ever occurred to you they might have had previous quarrel's far from their Money transactions and the pos woman is the bad egg.

So your customer just cut her off, anything transactions and the rest to avoid further issues.

Let me give you a flashback of my life.

They is the woman that sells provision in our compound...she has used all the tenants head to knack each other one by one.

My mom didn't realise on time, before it reached her turn.... guess what...my mom warned us the children never to get anything in her shop again, as little as 10naira biscuit.

We have go-to the opposite compound to get it.

Common kerosene we have to get it from the opposite compound.

This said lady dey see us but we don't care.

So madam get your facts right next time.

you heard from one side, and you came here to pass a judgement

If person tell you say somebody na witch for that your pos shop, you go quickly believe.

Na that kind person you be.

And it nor good.

What did you expect her to say about that woman not patronising her close by?
words of praises?
All this epistle na akiko mike ejiagha
As I no give am she no die

10 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by KiNg0G: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
teresafaith:

All this epistle na akiko mike ejiagha
As I no give am she no die

Epistle when dey teach you how to weigh 2 odds.

Because next time the same thing go happen to you... and you go hear.

Remember This thread, remember my post.

Nor be swear o

Na just normal word
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Branty (bro-aunt) Budaatum, you no dey celebrate Kiilismas? cheesy.
Why ask a question in a thread I can't respond in? Are you afraid I might answer?

Christmas, as in the 25th of December, has been handed down from antiquity as sonmvayina was trying to teach here but failed because he does not quite understand [it] himself

buda does not only celebrate Christmas Day with a long bath on 24th and a long solitary reflective walk on 25th then eat and drink after, buda observes Christmas in the entire month of December by reflecting on the kindnesses received in the year, reciprocating and setting aspirations.

Christmas is after all an opportunity to consciously evolve and be reborn. It would be foolish and ungrowthy to not treat it as treasure.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
budaatum:
Why ask a question in a thread I can't respond in? Are you afraid I might answer?

Christmas, as in the 25th of December, has been handed down from antiquity as sonmvayina was trying to teach here but failed because he does not quite understand [it] himself

buda does not only celebrate Christmas Day with a long bath on 24th and a long solitary reflective walk on 25th then eat and drink after, buda observes Christmas in the entire month of December by reflecting on the kindnesses received in the year, reciprocating and setting aspirations.

Christmas is after all an opportunity to consciously evolve and be reborn. It would be foolish and ungrowthy to not treat it as treasure.

I did not intentionally mention you in a thread you can't respond to; I mention people like that in my diary, asking questions or just sharing a thought.

Anyway, I've just been seeing your posts arguing and I humorously asked that question, wondering whether it's because you're not celebrating, that's why you have 'time.' Even arguing on Christmas Day.

Anyway, thanks for the thought-out response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I did not intentionally mention you in a thread you can't respond to; I mention people like that in my diary, asking questions or just sharing a thought.

Anyway, I've just been seeing your posts arguing and I humorously asked that question, wondering whether it's because you're not celebrating, that's why you have 'time.' Even arguing on Christmas Day.

Anyway, thanks for the thought-out response.

Pity it's seen as arguing or that arguing is seen as a negative thing.

Christmas is a huge opportunity to provoke thought by exchanging ideas and understanding of the fabulous stories behind it. Besides, Nairaland is family. With whom else shall I spend some of today if not you all here whom I dearly love?

I like your diary a lot and have been meaning to tell you you place a barrier around your immense talent which must not be caged.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Klass99(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021

8 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
budaatum:
Pity it's seen as arguing or that arguing is seen as a negative thing.

Christmas is a huge opportunity to provoke thought by exchanging ideas and understanding of the fabulous stories behind it. Besides, Nairaland is family. With whom else shall I spend some of today if not you all here whom I dearly love?

I like your diary a lot and have been meaning to tell you you place a barrier around your immense talent which must not be caged.

Between you and Kobojunkie, I no know who to give the crown.

I'll like to see you two argue sha. REALLLY. You, you no dey gree, that one sef get strong head. grin I go see who go 'cave.'

I didn't say arguing is a negative thing. Whether it's seen as arguing or not, you're sha disagreeing with someone.

Nairaland members are your family and you love us all dearly? Ogaunty, no dey whine me. grin Count me out (jk...). So you love dapshit and other redpillers too abi? Especially that bitter one. grin grin grin

Barrier? Because I'm not (yet) monetizing my writing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by socialmediaman: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

fear

True true, you no just get sense at all.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Between you and Kobojunkie, I no know who to give the crown.

I'll like to see you two argue sha. REALLLY. You, you no dey gree, that one sef get strong head. grin I go see who go 'cave.'

I didn't say arguing is a negative thing. Whether it's seen as arguing or not, you're sha disagreeing with someone.

Nairaland members are your family and you love us all dearly? Ogaunty, no dey whine me. grin Count me out (jk...). So you love dapshit and other redpillers too abi? Especially that bitter one. grin grin grin

Yes, Nol. Even dap and pillers. It is sinful to not love the creations of God. I have their type as family and love them despite, and I would be foolish to not love those who know not what they do.

Magnoliaa:
"Monetizing my writing" is the self imposed barrier on the power of the mind.

In the beginning is the knowledge of the use of Words after which are all other things created and added unto thee.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
budaatum:
Yes, Nol. Even dap and pillers. It is sinful to not love the creations of God. I have their type as family and love them despite, and I would be foolish to not love those who know not what they do.

Nol? Lmao. grin Anyway, that's why you are you and 'monickered' after some gods. Don't worry. Keep being a good menthol and loving everyone. I'll keep striving to be like you.

"Monetizing my writing" is the self imposed barrier on the power of the mind.

In the beginning is the knowledge of the use of Words after which are all other things created and added unto thee.

Okay, you've lost me. What exactly is the barrier you were referring to, MaSir?

I like your diary a lot.

And thank you. smiley (I have quite 'a lot' of them).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay, you've lost me. What exactly is the barrier you were referring to, MaSir?

Are you asking buda to tell you what your barriers might be apart from you posting in a diary where you can't get feedback?

I apologise that buda is insufficiently qualified at reading Nolia's mind.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Zico777(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
foxman04:

So that u can have sense!
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
budaatum:
Are you asking buda to tell you what your barriers might be apart from you posting in a diary where you can't get feedback?

I apologise that buda is insufficiently qualified at reading Nolia's mind.

YOU SAID, ''...you place a barrier around your immense talent which must not be caged.''

: You're making an assertive statement. You concluded that I am placing a barrier around 'my' talent. You also categorically stated that it must not be caged.

I wasn't the one who claimed I was limited?

That's the barrier? That I can't get feedback from people?
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

YOU SAID, ''...you place a barrier around your immense talent which must not be caged.''

: You're making an assertive statement. You concluded that I am placing a barrier around 'my' talent. You also categorically stated that it must not be caged.

I wasn't the one who claimed I was limited?

That's the barrier? That I can't get feedback from people?

We could start with that one, I guess.

I read your diary and the magic in your words provokes thought in my mind. I can not express them however because of that barrier which I think is representative of some other barrier. Do know that buda may be wrong. Only you know your mind.

"Not be caged" means, express yourself. You are too able and knowledgeable not to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Shows That Women Are Manipulative / Correcting Your Dad / Why Is It That We Nigerians Like To Show Off ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.