Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers (5269 Views)

U.S. Divers Recovered Car From River With Remains Of Teenagers Missing In 2000 / Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? / Jaws: Divers Spots World's Largest White Shark 2.5tons In Hawaii(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Dyonne: 2:18am On Jun 10, 2020
SKhanmi:
Hmmm. We are not a unique species nor alone on this planet. But some folks will rather believe the disinfo the mainstream feeds them.

Did it cross your mind that the person narrating these fish tales might be making it up as he goes along?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Dyonne:

Did it cross your mind that the person narrating these fish tales might be making it up as he goes along?

Yeah, that's true. Mind you this story is about 4-5 years old. It's all up to everyone to decide whether it's true or false which is mostly dependent on your knowledge base & beliefs.

For someone who stumbled on similar stories around 2006, like the scripts of the radio transmissions of a USS sub that was attacked by sea aliens with vivid descriptions & eventually lost at sea, or other mysterious reports of genuine undersea anomalies, all of which have been mysteriously wiped or hidden from the net when I tried to search for them recently I don't think this is made up. One thing you learn fast is most mainstream official accounts are lies especially when the govt & military is involved.

Even saw a link last night on the same Reddit, guess what, it has been wiped & deleted leaving only the comments that hinted at something extraordinary. Sometimes the real deal comes out, like the genuine photo of an alien that was uploaded on 4chan sometimes ago, They took down that thread & subsequent ones faster than a bullet & put out fake ones with misinformation. It's all up to folks to be able to distinguish.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Omobarca: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
The OP is very right. We are not alone and most certainly not meant to explore certain parts of our universe
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
The abyss looks back

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
R.R

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
An embodiment of evil

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
A sacrilege of the human shape

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Something is trying to lure me..... What's that by your bed tongue

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
This one be like film.

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by BamBamK: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2020
wow.... scary stories.... Gazzuzz, Nurey, admin Diportivo, Mayor, Ts Garage, LeJeun, thebigkendo, legalwealth, adanny001, dicksonadams, kingreign, kingreignn, trygo make una come shii chomtin
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Elektra008(f): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
SKhanmi:
This one be like film.
I doubt most of this stories are real. But they make a very interesting read anyway, please get more of them op
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by bamdexfarms(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
I grew up around the canal area in Ajegule. My secondary school classmate's father disappeared in a very tiny portion of the canal. He was trying to save a child that fell from his mother's back into the canal. Himself and the child were never seen again. The canal portion was so small and narrow that one could easily jump over. Plus it was clogged with silt and sediments! Further consultation revealed that he did not die but was taken and the child was used as bait.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
bamdexfarms:
I grew up around the canal area in Ajegule. My secondary school classmate's father disappeared in a very tiny portion of the canal. He was trying to save a child that fell from his mother's back into the canal. Himself and the child were never seen again. The canal portion was so small and narrow that one could easily jump over. Plus it was clogged with silt and sediments! Further consultation revealed that he did not die but was taken and the child was used as bait.

Care to explain more. I assume the consultation was from a babalawo or river priestess? And were you given an hint of the type of beings that took them & why?
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elektra008:

I doubt most of this stories are real. But they make a very interesting read anyway, please get more of them op

And if it were true? tongue Don't go and dare olokun o. Just kidding. Still looking for more stories,been stumbling on deleted threads.
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
The waters aren't as hospitable as they used to be

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Fatality? The revenge of the.......?

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by BamBamK: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
interesting thread but leaves a lot more to imagination... reminds me of countless books i read over time about weird stuffs like these.... however, whatever happens at sea, stays at sea (or most of it actually)
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by vhuqnl(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
This changed my mood
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
BamBamK:
interesting thread but leaves a lot more to imagination... reminds me of countless books i read over time about weird stuffs like these.... however, whatever happens at sea, stays at sea (or most of it actually)

True. Seems that goes for most of their experiences also.
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by BamBamK: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2020
a lot seemed to be too terrified to speak out while for others, there seem to be some air of secrecy shrouding the whole thing....

it is scary to say d least of what comes to mind when u consider the fact that it seems we r the strangers here considering that water is more than land mass.. and therefore should have more population and more sophistication.... again when u look at certain places designated as no go areas by the UN and certain discoveries purported to have being around those areas and the way authorities quickly rose up and swept everything under the carpet with little or no traces, then u start to shudder...

now, all of these conspiracy theories are yet to take into cognizance the spiritual angle which is a whole different ball game entire....

SKhanmi:

True. Seems that goes for most of their experiences also.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Kenny242(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2020
scary story
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Consistent story. Especially around dams.

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Barracuda

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Never doubt your instincts

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Iamsheye(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice stories here
Can you post more please?
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Iamsheye:
Nice stories here
Can you post more please?

Will do if I find more
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by tonididdy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
SKhanmi:
Confessions of a deep sea diver part 3 FINAL.
Damn! This shit ain't funny at all. lipsrsealed
Tales by moonlight bro
In the 21st century no underwater cameras to at least capture the divers distress underneath the ocean even if we can't see this underwater creatures with our naked eyes.
In this particular story I quoted, who told the story of the part of the two fallen divers (2 divers who had died told their own stories?)....
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Tales by moonlight bro
In the 21st century no underwater cameras to at least capture the divers distress underneath the ocean even if we can't see this underwater creatures with our naked eyes.
In this particular story I quoted, who told the story of the part of the two fallen divers (2 divers who had died told their own stories?)....

There was no mention of videos or cameras. And have you ever seen an insider video of area 51?Nope. Obviously it would be confiscated & hidden. Lots of NDA's. What the govt decides to keep hidden will remain hidden. And you misread the last part. Before those 2 died they were communicating with the surface & you know how this devices work, Everyone on that ship & underwater tuned to that frequency would hear them. They might or might not be tales by moonlight but If I were you I'll compare& research historical records/stories down to our common era before making my judgement. Like where did you first hear Leviathan or sea serpents? cheesy.
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by bamdexfarms(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
SKhanmi:

Care to explain more. I assume the consultation was from a babalawo or river priestess? And were you given an hint of the type of beings that took them & why?

Well, I was very young then but I could remember a very good description of the man. Fair, tall and elegant.
Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pictures. Last is some type of squid caught by deep sea cam

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by SKhanmi: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Last pic is upside down.

Re: Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers by Obakovicho: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2020
SKhanmi:
Stay tuned. Just discovered one good source cheesy

By the way, I'm very sure there are Sailors on NL, Feel free to mention them. We'll love to hear their inputs. Or are they mostly Militants and Pirates grin. Post with a new monicker if you think your ID would be at risk. Don't die with your knowledge
Most of dem hardly talk about the sea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport / Partial Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge To Begin Today / World's 10 Scariest Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.