Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Obaseki : I Am Not Dumping APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki : I Am Not Dumping APC (327 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki : I Am Not Dumping APC by OlikaRay: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
The governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki has ruled the possibility of him dumping the All Progressives Congress APC, insisting that he will be seeking re-election on the platform of the party.

He said this while addressing members of the Obaseki Mandate Group, FCT .
According to him, several of his supporters had expressed interest in paying for his expression of interest and nomination forms on any platform he chooses but that he had made up his mind to stick to the platform which brought him into the office to serve the Edo people which is the All Progressives Congress.

He was humbled by the kind gesture of

https://olikareportersnews.com/obaseki-i-am-not-dumping-apc/

Re: Obaseki : I Am Not Dumping APC by Solsix(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
I don't see you getting the ticket

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASG Removes Illegal Structures, Shanties at Mile 2 / What I Will Do After My Disqualification - Obaseki / "I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.