Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki (327 Views)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack / ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki by Kwanza: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2020
I have not moved to a new platform yet to seek re-election.

My focus now is to control the spread of the coronavirus (#COVID19) pandemic, which is ravaging our country and threatening our healthcare system.

Stay safe.
https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1273105664064266241?s=19
Re: "I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki by johnmartus(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Continue fooling yourself. Oshiomole was relinquished his position so he can prosecute the election.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Hey you. Yes you.

Oshiomole is nothing without the people and the people are now against him.

The Enikaro has put one toe on the ground.

His end is near
Re: "I Have Not Moved To A New Platform Yet." - Obaseki by ican2020: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2020
APC will now meet, deliberate, cancel all Osos actions, because they are all illegal, constitute a new screening committee and clear the governor.

Bye to the political pastor

(1) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-iyamu Wins Edo Governorship APC Primary / Nigerians In Indonesia Storm Embassy, Destroy Properties Over Alleged Violation / Rains Expose Lagos’ Crumbling Roads, Bridges As Sanwo Olu’s Covid Focus Neglects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.