Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pictures Of Rivers State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Rivers State University (43983 Views)

Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by TissuePaper: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
F
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
CU is First!
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don miss eagle island...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
....... a SCHOOL that does SHOT-PUT.
SHOT-PUT UNIVERSITY.

They litter Poo everywhere.
If Cow dungs don't catch up with you on your way to classes, Human Poo will always receive you in one of the lecture Halls.

Every FEMALE student that gets admitted into the University is advised to come with a CUSTARD BUCKET...
Little did I know that, that serves as a Receptacle for POO in their various rooms.
I thought AMAECHI had wanted to relocate it from DIOBU...?

Mind you other UNIVERSITIES are not exempted or Ignorant of this fact.
Cow dung inside school, hian shocked
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by fidelis911: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Woow....�
gideonite98:
2 odeku and 1 plate of pepper soup for them grin

But this Titanic building off me o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by NaijadrivaCars: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Was there many years ago. Nyesom Wike's alma mater cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by 042reports(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
When we go see polythenic na
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by nairavsdollars(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cultists rendezvous
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by feedthenation(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Looks like an ancient place of study...nothing modern about RSU.
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Asiri1991: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
An eyesore. I'll advise the VC to visit Ebonyi State University.
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by icuminpiss(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Even common federal university dutsin-ma katsina fine pass this trash
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Asiri1991: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
What do I know? Cultists dem headquarters.
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by jevic(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op why you no capture the school shopping complex na?
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
The cutism capital of Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Monday60655(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why all these sudden posting of pictures of various universities these days. Is it because Buhari's reduce 2020 budget for education?
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by AngusTV: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
triple996:
honestly, the pictures I'm seeing her are ok for an average Nigerian university but the problem is that with the way people are hyping this university I was very disappointed with the pictures I have seen, I was expecting pictures that will compete with covenant university but seriously speaking this is very very sad why were they even hyping this university to that extence so far all of the universities in Nigeria are very bad especially the ones owned by government
bt d northern universities have better infranstructure than d ones we have here down south
by the way I heard that the toilet in these school is nothing to write home about and we are not ashamed to call this a University

I hope you are not mistaking Rivers state university for university of port Harcourt
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yemike:
You people are just mocking our dear country with this your pictures.
Imagine a student of a South African university seeing this And you even tag it beautiful What is beautiful in this??

You should rephrase the topic to "Pictures of....." The word "beautiful" is just an irony in the topic.

Ask people to caption the first picture and all you'll see is prison yard/correction center.
Say no more buddy.

Only if they know what they call beautiful compared to other African universities.

We appraise mediocrity in this country and that's why my folks are being treated less by the gang of thieves in government.

We truly deserve that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
The only thing I understand 4rm this thread is that Rivers State University students do shutput....

Poo poo everywhere chai.. Nsi ooo
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by feldido(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
My Almata... wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
wamiikechukwu:
University of Stress and Tension
hahahha, why did you say that?
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Amaechi667(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
The school is located in most dreaded area in port Harcourt.
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by SILVERLINES: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abeg who gets drone

Please I need your help at this moment, it seems this folks are on competition.

Lets enter Uniport tomorrow and shot our very best infrastructures and present it to ladies and gents here and tell them about our unique Uniport.

Sound Uniport and echoes its pride.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Datoski: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
The marine building in progress picture is the only eye catching thing i can see.....check ABU,UI,OAU...u will see d real definition of a standard university .
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by stanisbaratheon: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
See the mentality of a black man.

How the management of this school approved that concrete ship structure is beyond me.

Waste of concrete and steel.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Tillatalk: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Where is fuoye?
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Phemzy003(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gives us Funaab pics na
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Dannyfan(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
I swear my school no fyn, even from picture. Unilorin no dey photogenic joor... See how beta fyn school dey show. Well is not about fyn. We gat better brain.
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by chukasson(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
my secondary school fine pass dis one
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Itisallright: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
E be like say we no get better architectural for naija, no be person design those S/Africa schools
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by blaqhat: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some of the buildings were actually built in the late 70s..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land / Rccg Scholaship/bursary / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.