Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video (28137 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NEWSREPORT: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is an exclusive coverage of University of science and technology in Port Harcourt Rivers state.

I must confess that hostel accommodations in the university is neat and well maintained. There are gardeners, cleaners and proper security networks.

I never knew that a state university could boast of decent hostel accommodations like what we have come to see in this university of science and technology Port Harcourt, popularly know as UST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKQEPzZ-0Ns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lovely to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NEWSREPORT: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This is an exclusive coverage of University of science and technology in Port Harcourt Rivers state.

I must confess that hostel accommodations in the university is neat and well maintained. There are gardeners, cleaners and proper security networks.

I never knew that a state university could boast of decent hostel accommodations like what we have come to see in this university of science and technology Port Harcourt, popularly know as UST.

Lalasticlala

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by RZArecta(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
cool
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NEWSREPORT: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
Why showing an old hostel instead of the new one recently commissioned by Pst David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries

Showing this old well maintained hostel proves that the school management is actually doing something right.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Madmohamed1: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Lalasticlala
and wike is busy giving 50 billions to his master in sokoto

Nwaike when you step down the only place save for you to leave is sokoto.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by falseprophet: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2021

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by WibusJaga: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good one. Even sighted fire extinguishers.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by 2dominate: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
F
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Kuriosmynd: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Neater than hostela of most Federal University

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
More improvement can be made.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
And that is not too much to ask.

God bless Rivers State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by frankmoney(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
Why showing an old hostel instead of the new one recently commissioned by Pst David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries
that one is in Ignatius University of education and not Rivers State University

7 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Jorge91: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Macsjebs:
Lovely
if cooking was allowed in the hostel those paints would have turned black with kettles and pots littering the premises, Or it’s a burnt hostel we would be seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NairaMaster1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emperor Wike come and see.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by BadNews: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good For Them
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by abbeyty90: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is result of zero maintenance culture
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
proudly Riversian...
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Goldenheart(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
sad
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by benson81(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
The hostel commissioned by Pastor Ibiyeomie is not in the Rivers State University but in Ignatius Ajuru university of education.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Idamond: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
d
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by tujays(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

sometimes I go just dey laugh these southerners with their overhyping of the South being better than the North. seeing that most of their Institutions and environment looks very dirty. you hardly see this kind of pig house called hostel in the North. no wonder una people full Northern Universities anyhow. mumu people. na only mouth una get pass North. nothing more.

7 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by htdot: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
angry
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by htdot: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
and wike is busy giving 50 billions to his master in sokoto

Nwaike when you step down the only place save for you to leave is sokoto.
You are a dumbass... wike should come and arrange their rooms and sweep the floor for the student.

4 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by zombieHUNTER: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Even an American prison looks more decent..

This is what a shitholer is glorifying... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by hakym619(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
nemata9203:
Do

Too cheap.
I smell lies cheesy

Badtguy grin
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by McOluOmo: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Very nice

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by pretydiva(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing wow about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Government Reacts To Viral Video Of School Assembly In Flooded Ground / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / Herbert Wigwe To Build $500M University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.