Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (25671 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
phantom24:

Hunchback or whatever you're called, its better you desist from misleading the public am an indigene of the state, i love its progress but not to the extent of praising a failed administration like the present one you're working for. All your topics is about praises even when the state is groaning. Tell me one outstanding project that Your paymaster has initiated and completed in d past 5years? I bet you that this govt. Will keep dwelling on paper work till 8yrs is over.
so if your from the state then where am I from...am also from the state so stop talking nonsense ok
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yankee101:

IMF, AFDB, AFD etc are vehicles for structuring payments through their shareholders (countries). Like the AFDB has 9.2% naija and 6.5% US ownership. You supply them money for onward lending to countries at a profit.

So if you understand finance you will know how money is lent by countries. Even China uses the likes of ICBC and CCB for onward lending
am an engineer...Mechanical precisely so you may be right
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Abohboy: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

How many centuries u spent on nairaland changes nothing.

The ports in Warri, Calabar n Rivers are not river ports......That u have spent 400 years on nairaland wouldn't change that

Calabar is a river port, it is not in the ocean, Calabar is located upstream from the clean so it is a river port

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by JAMO84: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
shut up jhor mumu, you must have been an indomie generation toddler not to know Gej started the lagos ibadan railway. Only God knows where all these kids emanates from with their brief experience on scheme of things. Small time dem go jump on their keyboard and start yarning dust. Okponu
Mr Methuselah, show me the picture of where Jonathan was flagging off the Lagos Ibadan rail.

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Niccoloimhotep: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Mr Methuselah, show me the picture of where Jonathan was flagging off the Lagos Ibadan rail.
oponu ode, the links are here for you to see and cure your ignorance.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201208291174.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fg-ccecc-sign-1-5b-lagosibadan-rail-project/amp/

Meanwhile, you asked for what PDP or Jonathan did for SW, who started the lagos ibadan expressway? kids all over the cyberspace. Una go just dey support failures everywhere, just take a look at our economy and currency value under the person you are defending, you should be ashamed of yourself.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140305-jonathan-flags-off-reconstruction-of-lagos-ibadan-expressway.html

It's there for you un different sources, vanguard, premiumtimes and google. When we tell y'all kids this government lies a lot you wont believe. Look at the way they claim to flag it off rather than say they continued from where the previous government stopped. Ask yourself why lagos Ibadan express way that is about 50% completed under Jonathan hasn't been completed under buhari over 5 years. Keep defending rubbish, mtchew

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by JAMO84: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
oponu ode, the links are here for you to see and cure your ignorance.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201208291174.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fg-ccecc-sign-1-5b-lagosibadan-rail-project/amp/

Meanwhile, you asked for what PDP or Jonathan did for SW, who started the lagos ibadan expressway? kids all over the cyberspace. Una go just dey support failures everywhere, just take a look at our economy and currency value under the person you are defending, you should be ashamed of yourself.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140305-jonathan-flags-off-reconstruction-of-lagos-ibadan-expressway.html

It's there for you un different sources, vanguard, premiumtimes and google. When we tell y'all kids this government lies a lot you wont believe. Look at the way they claim to flag it off rather than say they continued from where the previous government stopped. Ask yourself why lagos Ibadan express way that is about 50% completed under Jonathan hasn't been completed under buhari over 5 years. Keep defending rubbish, mtchew
I asked you for flag off, you are giving me useless links to miserable signing of agreement. Shebi you can ride on agreement from Lagos to Ibadan. Useless Clown.

Since you know all about economy, why don't you tell us about the fall in revenue due to oil crash? Abi revenue doesn't matter in a mono economy?

We are talking about rail, you're bringing a road project that was abandoned by your Clueless ogogoro master. I don't think
your bra!n can pass 0 level. You're so d@ft that you cannot answer a simply question without beating around the bush.

Give me one good legacy project of PDP in the south west in 16 years, the best you could do is a paper agreement and a flag off! So pathetic.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Miracle1991: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
beejayjohn:
I don't know why the federal government of Nigeria is delaying the ibom deep sea port project cos it's not sited in the north or because it's gonna bring an accelerated development down to the south-south region of Nigeria. Am really not impressed at the slow pace of execution of this project. Whether the federal government likes it or not akwaibom state will complete this project even without the help of the federal government.
did you read at all? When Mr clueless was there what did he do for the south south? Thank God for buhari who is doing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abohboy:

Calabar is a river port, it is not in the ocean, Calabar is located upstream from the clean so it is a river port

Bring proof sir.

A map would do
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
I nearly ignore you but I won't wish for you to go astray so let me help you. FSO and BOP though are mobile facilities but for this purpose the are stationary. I never said we used BOP or FSO for crude transportation you illiterate wimb. I told you retard its used for the same purpose as a port for crude transfer. For clude transfer to your so call america...there is a bunker called Tanker boat, those are used for the transfer of oil to the americas or Asia. Pls try and get educated ok

Daft, stupid⁴⁴ n empty... grin grin

A clear case of schooling destroyed my education.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by remedick: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

Hope you know that aviation is on the exclusive list?
Did that stop them building airports?

Hope you know the same applies to quarantine
Did that stop the governors making quarantine orders.

Power/electricity is on the exclusive list does that stop states generating power?

Don't just go about parroting stuff you don't comprehend
Okay oga know it all... it is not on exclusive list, why is the state government consulting with FG before proceeding...

Go sleep...

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by omonnakoda: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
remedick:
Okay oga know it all... it is not on exclusive list, why is the state government consulting with FG before proceeding...

Go sleep...
You do not know what the exclusive list is all about so keep quiet.

The exclusive list is a list of items that only the National Assembly can makes laws on. It is an exclusive LEGISLATIVE list.

So this issue is nothing to do with new legislation and therefore nothing to do with the exclusive list.

It is clear you assume like many other ignorant folk that it is an exclusive EXECUTIVE list. It is not
Even when an item is on the exclusive list the Federal legislation may delegate powers to the state as we have seen I the quarantine law laws that allow states to generate electricity and so on
The legislation at it currently is empowers the the NPA to approve ports,this could be to state governments or even companies.
That NPA grants approval does not mean they have to put in one kobo as is the case with Lekki.

The same thing with Aviation. We have airports in this same Akwa Ibom,Delta state approved by the FG and built by states

So please refrain from throwing around that phrase EXCLUSIVE LIST at the slightest reason.

It has NOTHING to do with this case and indeed in most cases when people use it.

Exclusive list has nothing to do with the Executive arm of government and is a purely legislative matter.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Niccoloimhotep: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
JAMO84:
I asked you for flag off, you are giving me useless links to miserable signing of agreement. Shebi you can ride on agreement from Lagos to Ibadan. Useless Clown.

Since you know all about economy, why don't you tell us about the fall in revenue due to oil crash? Abi revenue doesn't matter in a mono economy?

We are talking about rail, you're bringing a road project that was abandoned by your Clueless ogogoro master. I don't think
your bra!n can pass 0 level. You're so d@ft that you cannot answer a simply question without beating around the bush.

Give me one good legacy project of PDP in the south west in 16 years, the best you could do is a paper agreement and a flag off! So pathetic.
oponu afofun, i can see you have comprehension problems, china loan embezzlers association. goodbye!
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by JAMO84: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
oponu afofun, i can see you have comprehension problems, china loan embezzlers association. goodbye!
Oloriburuku, go and suck your own Di( k
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Abohboy:

those munu will argue and the other fool will say you were paid
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Daft, stupid⁴⁴ n empty... grin grin

A clear case of schooling destroyed my education.
As I said earlier you're the only one sounding stupid here, You keep dancing up and down just try and get education. People like you die in ignorance. If I make ask what's your problem with Akwa Ibom having a port?
Don't allow hate to make you sound stupid ok
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 6:00am On Jun 04, 2020
remedick:

Go sleep...
he may be right
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Hunchogee:
As I said earlier you're the only one sounding stupid here, You keep dancing up and down just try and get education. People like you die in ignorance. If I make ask what's your problem with Akwa Ibom having a port?
Don't allow hate to make you sound stupid ok

Still a clear case of schooling destroyed my education
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Hunchogee: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Still a clear case of schooling destroyed my education
You retarded fork continue to live on your ignorance
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by dealnoprn: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Bring proof sir.

A map would do

So you don't know difference between river n ocean
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:

So you don't know difference between river n ocean

Educate me with proof
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Educate me with proof

Science Art or Commercial in secondary school which did you study?
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:

Science Art or Commercial in secondary school which did you study?

Educate me with artistic or scientific proof.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Educate me with artistic or scientific proof.

Now I know your level don't bother
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Blackking98(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:

don't bother yourself bro. He knows he's arguing nonsense and is whipping up questions. Incase he insists I could bring my cousin in js3 to tell him the difference between river and ocean since he's still a fool at 40
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:

Keep mute
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Keep mute
Elementary geography you don't know, what else will you know?
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:
Elementary geography you don't know, what else will you know?

Oga stop derailing.

Present ur proof with a basic map.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Abohboy:

PrecisionFx- if you don't understand d above and ordinary elementary geography, better u start selling crabs
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2020
nsiba:

PrecisionFx- if you don't understand d above and ordinary elementary geography, better u start selling crabs

Afonja u either show proof to ur claim or u fuckin shut up
Re: Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport by nsiba: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Afonja u either show proof to ur claim or u fuckin shut up

Ewu Biafra brain of a rat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video) / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.