Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

You Need To READ This And Act NOW - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Need To READ This And Act NOW (375 Views)

Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! / To Know The Secrets Of Successful Investors, You Have To Think And Act Like One. / NO REGISTRATION FEE: Get Paid To Read News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To READ This And Act NOW by Emeraldicon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's not my intention to sound gloomy or scare you but I have to put out the facts for your own benefit.

We all started 2020 full of hope, plans and big dreams but it turns out different. WHY?

CORONAVIRUS!

Countries closed their borders
The economy is heading towards recession
Businesses have shut down
People have lost their jobs

Many more people will still lose their jobs because more businesses will shut down. I hope I'm wrong but you and I know this will surely happen.

If you still have your job, then I say congratulations to you but don't depend on it too much

If you are without a job. Then this is the right time for you to start thinking of what to do to earn good money instead of submitting CVs and waiting endlessly for interviews.

So what's the way out?

My advice to you right now is for you to learn a high-income skill. A skill that will allow you to earn more than N200,000 monthly from anywhere, no matter the state of the economy.
I have many skills that allowed me to keep earning good money even during the lock down. Those who know me personally can testify to that, I comfortably make more than N200,000 monthly (that's me being modest). Why I'm telling you this is because if I can make it, you too can make it.

All you need is the desire to learn. Even if you are a newbie or clueless, it doesn't matter you will be able to quickly master this skill I'm going to show you and teach you with step by step examples.

In our intensive, practical oriented master class training, holding from the 1st of July 2020, we will be showing and teaching you the following:
Introduction to Digital Marketing; you will be learning the important things you will need to kick-start your awesome journey as a digital marketer.

How you can easily make more than N200,000 in your 1st month
How to easily stand out and and start earning good income even if you are clueless or a newbie just like me when I started my digital journey.

What you will be Learning in a glance

1.Concept of digital marketing
2.Content creation and marketing: All you need to become a great content writer
3. Email marketing; the secrets of using emails to generate sales
4. Copywriting; how to write awesome sales letter that converts
5. Social media marketing:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
LinkedIn
WhatsApp
6. Product creation: how to create your own digital product and generate lots of sales
7. How to source for capital to finish your business online or offline
8. How to start your YouTube channel and make money with Google AdSense
9. How to create and edit videos
All these training are valued at above N100,000

Bonus training

1. How to set up your WordPress website and get free 12months cloud hosting Value N50,000
2. How to write a business plan Value N30000
3. How to Register your business name with corporate affairs commission without paying any agent. Value N20,000

No knowledge learned is a waste. This is a golden opportunity for you to kick-start your journey to wealth, fame and success.

Drop your WhatsApp number to join our online platform, where you can get more info and ask your questions. You will also get daily tips on how to cultivate a successful mindset. Our minds hold the key to our success. And other business and making money tips.

Date: 1st of July 2020
Time: 8pm
Venue: online
Fee: N5000

To get a 20% discount, be among the first 10 persons to register to secure your spot (limited spots available)
20% discount for first 10 persons to register
Fee: N4000

This training is for:

1.Big business owners who want more sales and to generate more revenue
2. Medium and small business owners
3. Professionals who wants to improve their skills or get new skills
4. Students
5. Job seekers
6. Anyone who wants a website for his or her business
7. Anyone who wants to learn how to design website without coding.
Anyone who wants to improve their lives by acquiring new skills.

Contact us on WhatsApp 08027138050 or email info@emeralddigitalacademy.com or call 08130625801, 07055520491

Don't forget this is the time to ACT.

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Money From Paypal / Thrift & Loans Management -wired Banking Africa / Agriculture Will Produce Next Generation Billionaires In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.