Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) (519 Views)

Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? / Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did / Indeed, It Is Beautiful And Amazing Lights That Ultimately Set Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by ICEKING95(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
How much do you love your skin?
Don't just use the right touch on it, Apply the right products.
Take off those stretch marks with our stretch mark oil.
Natural breast firming creams are very much available, get those boobs together and sexy looking.
Black soap for a skin that needs to glow.
Use our body scrub products for smoother skin
NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU, SO GET NATURAL WITH OUR 'ALL ORGANIC PRODUCTS'

Re: Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
ICEKING95:
How much do you love your skin?
Don't just use the right touch on it, Apply the right products.
Take off those stretch marks with our stretch mark oil.
Natural breast firming creams are very much available, get those boobs together and sexy looking.
Black soap for a skin that needs to glow.
Use our body scrub products for smoother skin
NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU, SO GET NATURAL WITH OUR 'ALL ORGANIC PRODUCTS'
Lies

How was it produced?

How many oils dey inside carrots?

Even one bag of carrots can NEVER fetch you up to one bottle if nothing else is mixed with it...

Una no go kill person for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by ICEKING95(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Lies

How was it produced?

How many oils dey inside carrots?

Even one bag of carrots can NEVER fetch you up to one bottle if nothing else is mixed with it...

Una no go kill person for this country
by extraction.. I don't need to argue with you cos a trial will convince you
Re: Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
ICEKING95:

by extraction.. I don't need to argue with you cos a trial will convince you
Extraction grin
Lol!

What is the meaning of extraction?
Before nkọ?

By what was it supposed to be before grin boiling?

Orga!
What type of extraction?

Maceration (alcohol)
Soxhlet (organic solvent)
Steam distillation
Cold press
Microwave

WETIN U DO?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by ICEKING95(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Extraction grin
Lol!

What is the meaning of extraction?
Before nkọ?

By what was it supposed to be before grin boiling?

Orga!
What type of extraction?

Maceration (alcohol)
Soxhlet (organic solvent)
Steam distillation
Cold press
Microwave

WETIN U DO?

I shouldn't be telling u my secret but since u know much I will let u in on one of the ways.by oil infusion and by maceration but not with alcohol
Re: Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
ICEKING95:

I shouldn't be telling u my secret but since u know much I will let u in on one of the ways.by oil infusion and by maceration but not with alcohol
Hmm!
What you think you did is infusion but the technique is actually maceration...

You used a carrier oil (olive, almond, avocado etc) soaking...
So, what you have there is not a pure carrots oil.
Infact, the percentage carrots oil in that concentration can NEVER be up to 10%...

You tried sha...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Almost Out!!! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears! (UK) 50% Discount Off!!! / My Father House Was My Dungeon Since 23...now I Am 30years Old / Phone Holder For Sale 2k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.