Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep (1416 Views)

I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In / My Little Baby Cries A Lot / 14 Things To Do When Your Baby Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by obalolaunited(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi nairalander
My baby is the quiet type that doesn't disturb or cry often except those weeks of immunization. But these days she cry out from sleep and then go back to sleep this scares me alot..is this normal?
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by TuborTee143: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol haaa its normal for babies to cry na.... and as time goes on the "crying routine" changes. Fear not!!!
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by tgirlblaze(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Mariangeles(f): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
obalolaunited:
Hi nairalander
My baby is the quiet type that doesn't disturb or cry often except those weeks of immunization. But these days she cry out from sleep and then go back to sleep this scares me alot..is this normal?

She's having unpleasant dreams.
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Righteousness89(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
obalolaunited:
Hi nairalander

You have to Be prayerful Mother! Certain cries are not just ordinary cries especially at odd times! I once had a Neighbour who had similar issues..

Pray for your baby and cover her with the Blood of JESUS before you put her to sleep..

See if continues..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by GuestLog: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's normal.You have nothing to worry about.

There are different stages of sleep babies go through. At the REM stage, they are either smiling to sleep or crying in sleep. Their emotional state is being developed, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Remember to breastfeed baby whenever sleep is interrupted and crying is persistent, baby will be alright.

I assume this is your first baby? At 4 months your baby will start feeding constantly at night. Maybe 4-6 times before day breaks. At each point, she'll wake up crying. Also note that babies feel unsafe when they do not sense their mother around while sleeping, body contact is necessary.

7 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by GuestLog: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have to Be prayerful Mother! Certain cries ate not just ordinary cries!

Pray for your baby and cover her with the Blood of JESUS before you put her to sleep..

See if continues..
Mr Righteousness, stop instilling fear into people. Not everything is witchcraft and village people.

Also note that the blood of Jesus is used for atonement of sin and not every imaginary enemy. Holy Ghost is a teacher and comforter, not a fire destroyer. You need to avoid Pentecostal Sheeple mentality.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Righteousness89(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
GuestLog:
Mr Righteousness, stop instilling fear into people. Not everything is witchcraft and village people.

Also note that the blood of Jesus is used for atonement of sin and not every imaginary enemy. Holy Ghost is a teacher and comforter, not a fire destroyer. You need to avoid Pentecostal Sheeple mentality.
[/s]

Bro ,If you have no advice for the mother you
Do this

6 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by StarFist(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Please increase the volume! Let them hear

GuestLog:

4 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by GuestLog: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Bro ,If you have no advice for the mother you
Do this

You need to reset your repentance. The one you are carrying uppandan is useless and corrupted.

4 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Righteousness89(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2020
GuestLog:
You need to reset your repentance. The one you are carrying uppandan is useless and corrupted.
I know you have the useful one! Continue with it!

2 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by GuestLog: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I know you have the useful one! Continue with it!
If you humble yourself and seek the face of God in spirit and in truth, HE will reveal all things to you. I don't have righteousness of my own but of him that show mercy upon who he chooses.

If you are willing, comment on my own posts, I will disciple you on what it means to be righteous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Righteousness89(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2020
GuestLog:
If you humble yourself and seek the face of God in spirit and in truth, HE will reveal all things to you. I don't have righteousness of my own but of him that show mercy upon who he chooses.

If you are willing, comment on my own posts, I will disciple you on what it means to be righteous.

Things of the Spirit do not answer to Grammar!
What u need to operate is power!

Power is not by mere talk or writing!

Be Guarded by your Utterances, so u not made a Casulty in these mean times..

GOD Give u Understanding....

1 Like

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by GuestLog: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Things of the Spirit do not answer to Grammar!
What u need to operate is power!

Power is not by mere talk or writing!

Be Guarded by your Utterances, so u not made a Casulty in these mean times..

GOD Give u Understanding....

Pray for wisdom, above all pray for understand.

1 Like

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Righteousness89(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Pray for wisdom, above all pray for understand.

Amen!
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Elixir11(f): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Babies get nightmares too. My baby cries from her sleep too.

2 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Lamanii22(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Start pleading the blood of Jesus... Surround your house with holyghost fire...
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
obalolaunited:
Hi nairalander

Children plays while dreaming

At times they smile while sleeping and at times they cry out while sleeping

To me the best is to sleep such a child with his stomach on the bed and he can fave left or right

It even helps them sleep longer
Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by TheArchangel(f): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have to Be prayerful Mother! Certain cries are not just ordinary cries especially at odd times! I once had a Neighbour who had similar issues..

See if continues..
Stop making mockery of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by nana228(f): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2020
When i saw the title of your thread i just knew someone must infer it was an attack, totally not disappointed.

That was how my baby used to cry at night, my neighbour met me and told me that it was another neighbour that was attacking my baby, that children see what adults can't see. Me that knew what was wrong with my baby. I just said "ok, thank you ma".

Your baby is just four months old and it is normal, crying and cooing is the only way children can verbally communicate. If they are uncomfortable or do not like something, they cry. So it might be hunger, soiled Diaper, sickness, cold, heat, teething and a host of other things. Sometimes, it might be nothing, just a need for attention, babies cry because they are babies.

Try by eliminating them one by one and try to figure out what it is.

Another thing to note is that because your baby used to be a chill baby, they will be chill through out their lives, this is wrong. Some of them change every time, from chill to "unchill" and vice versa.

The fact that a child is different in some ways from their siblings or another person child should not be seen as a problem.

2 Likes

Re: My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep by Mrsj89(f): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Read about colic in babies

(1) (Reply)

Microwave For Sale Family Size / In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow / True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.